If you are a stock holder sell immediatly

General Discussion
this is the only way we can hurt blizzard and make them give what people want.
They really don't even care about their stocks dude lol
11/11/2018 03:55 PMPosted by Apathy

Actually they do CARE. Thats why they tried to do damage control after 20% drop. If stock holders didn’t started to sell we couldn’t know that there are multiple diablo projects in development.

Push them a bit more and we can see diablo 4 before summer
11/11/2018 04:00 PMPosted by MrSuch
11/11/2018 03:55 PMPosted by Apathy

Actually they do CARE. Thats why they tried to do damage control after 20% drop. If stock holders didn’t started to sell we couldn’t know that there are multiple diablo projects in development.

I mean, now its just getting a bit out of control. Blizzard has said even before BlizzCon that there are multiple projects in the work. That's one of the reasons why there's so much passion on these forums to begin with.

You're trolling me, right >.>
11/11/2018 04:03 PMPosted by Ferret
11/11/2018 04:00 PMPosted by MrSuch

I mean, now its just getting a bit out of control. Blizzard has said even before BlizzCon that there are multiple projects in the work. That's one of the reasons why there's so much passion on these forums to begin with.

Please show me a one single reliable source.
everyone should just write to blizz and ask them in letter form to make diablo 4 with their best developers instead of mobile...to get those devs off mobile and back to PC...and to log into the forums and actually talk about what sucks about diablo 3 and what was soo good (and bad) about diablo 1 and 2.

imagine if a ton of fans mailed blizz to ask brevik and company to make diablo 4 and not-these-devs.

the devs don't even understand how good diablo 1 and 2 is and how bad diablo 3 is...they think diablo 3 is this fantastic game in comparison.
11/11/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Thorodan
everyone should just write to blizz and ask them in letter form to make diablo 4 with their best developers instead of mobile...to get those devs off mobile and back to PC...and to log into the forums and actually talk about what sucks about diablo 3 and what was soo good (and bad) about diablo 1 and 2.

imagine if a ton of fans mailed blizz to ask brevik and company to make diablo 4 and not-these-devs.

the devs don't even understand how good diablo 1 and 2 is and how bad diablo 3 is...they think diablo 3 is this fantastic game in comparison.

I think this is the point playerbase dont understand because they already KNOW what people wants, they dont care about what players want they just want your $$$
Riiiiiight. Sell at a loss and screw them? You'll be bending over too.
11/11/2018 04:08 PMPosted by MrSuch
11/11/2018 04:03 PMPosted by Ferret

Although I am heavily against DI...
https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22549433/diablo-at-blizzcon-2018-10-17-2018
They did say there is multiple projects.
However, even if they've said it before, that has about the same value as me saying that I am working on half life 3.
I won't show any proof (just like blizzard), but I will give you my word.
They care about their stocks but it will eventually rise up and you'll end up scru'in' yourselves over this whole issue. If their stocks really take a big hit, they either change hand and consumed by a bigger company for a take over, or end their simple services like these forums and servers. If you want them to turn head to the mobile only, go ahead.
Stocks absolutely matter to gaming companies and if you think otherwise you are simply arrogant or uneducated on the topic. Huge companies such as Disney who just acquired 21st Century Fox are even being suggested to be looking into Gaming Companies now because of technological changes and streaming services. And this isn't just Disney, it's becoming a more popular trend due to gaming revenue and advances in the industry.

Think of this as a value. It's really quite simple. If a game comes out and isn't much of a hit, what happens to it? It's value goes down, less people notice it, less reviews and publications are made etc. It has multiple faucets that do favors for its image, revenue and "value." This directly impacts the company whether it was a big or small release. Why do you think Blizzard's stocks have gone down? It was not only from Call of Duty Black Ops 4 not doing as well but monthly subscribers to World of Warcraft declining and...you guessed it...the backlash of Diablo Immortal.

When a company's stocks fall, the likelihood of a takeover becomes larger rather than smaller because market value is cheaper. Thus it can be bought, and re-branded to form additional profit, fans, and stocks based off its former image and new owners. This directly inluences shareholders as well when they decide to make purchases.

Stock value is like a barometer for a company's financial health and many considerations are taken because of this. Positive press, company takeover, and most importantly is the jobs of those in higher positions. Yes, when a company does good, then management, execs, etc are looked on favorably. Also some execs are given stock options within a company for their compensation. Thus they want to gain favor with people in order to ensure a continuing rise not only for their own personal growth in that stock but how investors choose to invest. This directly influences their strategic approach with the company and its business as well. That's why so many are baffled after this mobile announcement and is only part of the reason its stocks have fallen. Taking all that into consideration, when stocks are doing bad... well you do the math.

In short...stock value going down is not good for the company at hand but would be good for another company to come sweeping in to do a fixer upper.
This is childish. and borderline criminal. you are literally trying to threaten the company
if all the information including muting fan reactions as stated in the Q3 and youtube's downvotes is true, then theyre misrepresenting the reception of a product which is (but not sure) an act of fraud but correct me if im wrong
You think its low now just wait till the game comes out and the backlash about microtransaction!
Already did.

Not to hurt them, but too many stupid decisions that I don’t see future. They are failing d3 and bfa. Without that, they are nobody again.
11/11/2018 04:08 PMPosted by MrSuch
<span class="truncated">...</span>

https://twitter.com/Diablo/status/1027193169094430720

That's just one of a few messages. And each of those posts was made available on:

Twitter
Facebook
Forums
B.Net Launcher

I mean, I don't know what you're asking for. It was all over the place. For weeks and months.

"The forges are burning hot" meme didn't just appear out of nowhere.
If you are a stock holder sell immediatly - this is the only way we can hurt blizzard and make them give what people want.

Dude, u make me laugh. You tell stock owners to sell their ActBlizz stocks at this point? I mean its easy to say for you as being not a stock owner, right. Its not your money which will be burned. This is by far the most stupid post I've read so far.
11/11/2018 03:48 PMPosted by MrSuch
this is the only way we can hurt blizzard and make them give what people want.

Just no.

A better way would be to not buy their games.