Do you think we'll get a PTR

General Discussion
...for the upcoming season since we're supposedly getting a "significant" theme?

If I had to guess, I would say no. However, with the catastrophic backlash, maybe they'll actually try to put some effort to finish RoS in order to regain a few points from their disfranchised fans.

Personally, I consider the upcoming season their "official" response (seeing what kind of actions they will take). If it's half-heartened garbage, then they really aren't serious about it.

That's just me. I don't have much expectations.
Waiting for the so called Blogs that takes a lifetime to write :P
I doubt we'll see anything that'll actually add any noteworthy content to the game. At best we'll see some number changes alongside a "creative" seasonal theme; although honestly, I'm only expecting a seasonal theme that'll triple or even quadruple things in the game instead of the usual doubling down.
I'd say no.
I don't except to get anything at this point
PTR will have double gold drops for us to test how much more rich we can get than we already can.
If they did to finish the game properly, we would be on top of the world. And it would only take a couple of weeks work probably. But I doubt they care about us. They are just ignoring us to keep the D:I promotion going. They are probably working double time on D:I to salvage it, meaning even less time to devote to PC.
PTR? Reason?
We will get the same copy/paste season with "fast cheap food" - seasonal theme.
I don't think we'll be getting a season at all.
At this point, I'm pretty sure they all died in one of the "many meetings" from "hearing us" so much. Probably "proritized" us over drinking enough even. Sad, seeing people care so passionate about us they forgot to survive, and that's why we don't get an answer.
/s
i don't think they had anything planned for D3. But after the severe backlash from the D:I fiasco maybe they are scrambling to put something together last minute. Only time will tell at this moment.
lol to test double gold drop? Not sure we need that :P
11/13/2018 10:37 PMPosted by Exalted

with any situation like this it is always better just to let it burn out than to add fuel to the fire

you defiantly don't want to be doing interviews after the event saying you have pulled all your best devs from your beloved IP's

and it would be utter madness for your partner company to have a press release showing how your going to scam your customers via MTX's

that would be like dropping a oil tanker on the flames
11/14/2018 07:26 AMPosted by Hardonails

with any situation like this it is always better just to let it burn out than to add fuel to the fire

you defiantly don't want to be doing interviews after the event saying you have pulled all your best devs from your beloved IP's

and it would be utter madness for your partner company to have a press release showing how your going to scam your customers via MTX's

that would be like dropping a oil tanker on the flames

No steps forward, three steps back.
11/13/2018 10:30 PMPosted by DoomBringer
...for the upcoming season since we're supposedly getting a "significant" theme?

If I had to guess, I would say no. However, with the catastrophic backlash, maybe they'll actually try to put some effort to finish RoS in order to regain a few points from their disfranchised fans.

Personally, I consider the upcoming season their "official" response (seeing what kind of actions they will take). If it's half-heartened garbage, then they really aren't serious about it.

That's just me. I don't have much expectations.

"we hear you"

Blizzard Team
My clan mates and I knew it would be double bounty cache theme for Season 15, but that was all we could think of.

I am racking my brain to guess what next season is as "significant".

Perhaps, every follower will have a cellphone in his/her back pocket.
Your follower will say, "Hey boss, there is an incoming call for you from Blizz".
This call will not come while in party, sorry Nephalem.

Your hero turns around and hears your follower, "No new content as yet. But if you are the first one to type the claim numbers that will come to you eventually, with patience, you may win one of several Nintendo Switch or Blizz 'game-ready' mobile phones.

What a wonderful season that would be. Always logging in, playing solo in hopes of in game goodies!
well to be honest, lets all be practical here for a sec. How likely do you think an expansion is possible at this stage ? If they had ANYTHING and i literally mean ANYTHING - if they had anything don't you think they would have hinted it at Blizzcon. It really puzzles me as to why would indicate significant season changes if they had nothing to show.

This only leads to two possibilities - either they will bring back seasonal items/rewards or they have an entire line of new seasonal objectives. Both of these features can be implemented based on existing resources.

But then again significant changes from Blizzard could literally mean anything especially after Blizzcon reveal. I just really hope they don't do minor adjustments and label it as a significant change.

Blogs are just words! I want to see actions, and an actual patch is a representation of "how much work" was put into doing it. A blog would be better than their radio silence, naturally.

11/14/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Theudys
"we hear you"

Blizzard Team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

...is what they may be hearing :(

11/14/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Melisandre
well to be honest, lets all be practical here for a sec. How likely do you think an expansion is possible at this stage ? If they had ANYTHING and i literally mean ANYTHING - if they had anything don't you think they would have hinted it at Blizzcon.

My unrealistic side tells me that due to the immense backlash, they assembled a Diablo team in panic to pump out something for the upcoming season.

My realistic side tells me that nothing big will happen.