customer care and the lack there of

General Discussion
Not sure after they pretty much showed there true face to the world that a cover is going to help.

We speculated for years after activision bought them and witnessed the slow death of something great.

We are left with empty suits, ivory towers, presstitutes,and the poor guy trying to deflect on stage cause his job is pr and sucks at it. Arrogant phone rebutal,yeah well I come to a PC convention for PC games not mobile. I have a rather expensive computer for a reason to game with.

the whole phone crap social aspects ect connect on facebook twitter garbage and envy.You are not all these other companies you envy.
We Had a arrangment you make good games for us we give you money....
You let us down.and down over the years.

Hey look a Ferrari everyone can drive..gives you a rusted truck.You have a lisence don't you..Does that sound like something they would do?

Or put in another way I go to a dealer ship to buy a mustange and you are like nope don't got those but can I entrest you in a peddle bike.I asked you for a mustang.You said you sold mustangs here.

(IE you wasted your customers most valued thing and that is there TIME)

Even from the initial release of d3 something was wrong.
Almost all of the statements they have made over the years has been a lie from not desighned for console in mind (beta test skill drop to 6-to better fit controllers) to the recent happy reaper mobile crap.

Good luck to those who like to waste there time on the new age to big to fails.