Will you buy Blizzcon ticket (again) next year?

General Discussion
somehow i am very glad that i didn't buy the ticket this year.

I am sure that more mobile game announcement are coming next Blizzcon as well.
I felt the bad in my belly this year and skipped it. Glad I did. I've had friends that got to watch Blizzard get booed at their own con in real time though... kinda sad I missed that experience. But it wasn't worth the price of entry.\

Granted, I had quit every Blizzard game but Overwatch due to lack of quality content long before Blizzcon came out.
Blizzcon is two days worth of advertisements that you get to see on YouTube after the weekend is over.

Why would you subject yourself to that? You think you hate advertisements, but you really love them.
Nah, will watch highlights from another source.
nope, But I will watch it on my "Phone" from an out sourced link to their Con.
Activision should refund each and every virtual pass buyer.

And no, I likely won't buy another virtual pass ever again.
25% price increase and their being overly evasive on any real info made it a no for me this time. Given what happened I doubt I will buy another unless there is an act of contrition and real changes in how ActiBlizz treats their customers.

Given how long they are taking to even respond and the continued doubling down on other fronts, I don't think they will change.

*Edit: To be fair I was pleasantly surprised at the early honesty prior to Blizzcon 2017 that there would be no Diablo content. It was a welcome gesture of good will. It made what happened this time sting even more.
Sadly... this was my first and last Blizzcon. Honestly.... I don’t know what to say other than the atmosphere was just suffocating and dull. I was expecting a great time and while we had some moments, they were too few to significantly make an impact as a “great time”. I came from Ontario, Canada too, so I spent quite a bit on that trip. My wife says we should’ve went to Vegas. We would’ve spent more but there would’ve been a hell of a ride involved.
11/12/2018 02:26 PMPosted by Frost
Sadly... this was my first and last Blizzcon. Honestly.... I don’t know what to say other than the atmosphere was just suffocating and dull. I was expecting a great time and while we had some moments, they were too few to significantly make an impact as a “great time”. I came from Ontario, Canada too, so I spent quite a bit on that trip. My wife says we should’ve went to Vegas. We would’ve spent more but there would’ve been a hell of a ride involved.

I'm sorry you were subjected to that. Blizzcon use to have this aura that surrounded it of hype and wonder, but as time has gone on the announcements have been worse and worse. Here are some other fans who have been disappointed in the last few years.

https://i.imgur.com/GddoCsG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kgOYjNG.png
11/12/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Luffy

I guess there will be Diablo Immortal: Eternal Collection to be announced
lol you trollin?
11/12/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Luffy

I stopped buying them in 2013 when the lines got longer (ie, they sold more tickets so it was more crowded and parking was abysmal), the price skyrocketed, and they stopped delivering on actual news.

How many are they up to now per convention? 45,000? 60,000? When I last purchased, they increased from 25,000 to 35,000 and then stopped renting half the complex. It simply wasn't a fun time. Oh, and they stopped the small, intimate developer and artist panels, too.
I've gotten the virtual ticket every year besides the last two. When they said there won't be any Diablo news last year I refused to purchase, and decided this year it would be a good idea again, and I'm glad I didn't.
Didn't buy one last year cause no Diablo news and this year I won a V-Ticket from stream, don't think I will get one next year, kinda depends on how things go....
I would Rather Gargle on Bleach and Broken Glass then Buy Another Virtual Ticket if that's the kind of Announcements were getting!

I am glad I did not buy the full on Ticket and actually go to Blizzcon as Planned!
Something in the back of my mind told me to not get the virtual ticket this year. I heeded it, and did not (I did get it in 2016/2017). BOY I'M GLAD I LISTENED TO THAT HUNCH. I wouldn't take Blizzcon tickets at this point if they were free.
Highly unlikely.
Unless they fix a lot of the problems from this year almost definitely not as I wasn't really able to watch anyting due to the continual errors. I was very disappointed this year that I couldn't even enjoy any of the vod content without errors
11/12/2018 01:59 PMPosted by neo
Blizzcon is two days worth of advertisements that you get to see on YouTube after the weekend is over.

Why would you subject yourself to that? You think you hate advertisements, but you really love them.

See, I thought that too, but my wife dreamed to go for so long and I was indifferent, so we got tickets and went with a WoW friend who went the 2 years before and he told us "Skip as many panels as possible, watch them online after and go do actual stuff."

Kudos to him, he was damn right. The Darkmoon Faire was pretty cool, the demos were nice-ish, the SC2 semifinal and finals were nuts and I got a shirt from a Blizz employee tossing them into the crowd between matches.

My biggest gripe is that some stuff was terribly designed (the freaking Starcraft bar line for SC beers was facing AWAY from the SC matches) but other than that, it was a good convention. More stuff to do than other big conventions I went to (Otakuthon is cancer).
I bought it to watch the best & final Starcraft 2 tournament of the year, this year Serral became the first non Korean to win it all, the tournament was blast to watch.

Other than that though, I bought it in hopes of hearing good Diablo news for my PC gaming rig.