INARIUS Class Needs Buffed Please!

General Discussion
Please buff this Build, It is my Favorite Build to Play, I really want to jump back in and see what it is capable of with a little more kick!
I liked this build too, shame is too weak.
Unfortunately if you buff it you buff the top rgk build which is what blizzard I think is trying to avoid.
11/21/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Volence
Unfortunately if you buff it you buff the top rgk build which is what blizzard I think is trying to avoid.

Genuinely curious, what makes inarius the top Rift guardian killer?
11/21/2018 05:00 PMPosted by Jairbear
11/21/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Volence

Genuinely curious, what makes inarius the top Rift guardian killer?

Just the fact that the necro has a passive that adds 200 percent thorns to your minions, combined with bone ringer and bane of the stricken do ridiculous damage. Inarius just gives a consistent buff to that that trag oul and pestilence can't and the combination of poison skills (for the nayrs 100 percent damage increase per poison skill) don't have room for skeleton archers (which for rathma you need 4 up at a time wasting getting stricken stacks by casting as well). Works on only a few rift guardians but kills those ones ridiculously quicker than other builds. Sorry if this is worded a little weird I'm on mobile atm hah
your right we should buff this class so the other ones become irrelevent again in group play (lol)
They should just remove thorn from the necromancer...I don't even know why they added it anyway