Barbarian changes we wish to see live

PTR Feedback
11/22/2018 05:40 PMPosted by PaBlEiToR
11/22/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Hadd

It is. True.

IK6 HotA should be king. Funniest build of all. Just face the enemy, hammer the out of them and go to next pack. Great after a long day at work

True but no one show LoN HoTA, and It has more dmg than IK. 6500% vs 4000%

LoN HOTA loses Istvans Blades.
LoN HOTA loses perma-Zerker.
LoN HOTA loses Endless Walk Bonus (x2 damage).

It can be fun and will be fun, but LoN requiring two rings will always hamstring it ultimately.
11/23/2018 06:21 AMPosted by Jako
11/22/2018 05:40 PMPosted by PaBlEiToR

True but no one show LoN HoTA, and It has more dmg than IK. 6500% vs 4000%

LoN HOTA loses Istvans Blades.
LoN HOTA loses perma-Zerker.
LoN HOTA loses Endless Walk Bonus (x2 damage).

It can be fun and will be fun, but LoN requiring two rings will always hamstring it ultimately.

I'd like to see some 2h Rend love to be honest.

But we both know that won't happen.

We got stay realistic and work with what we got.
Definitely add rend to the 6pc and and maybe make whirlwind automatically apply rend to enemies not already affected by it.
If rended number of enemies provide 5% IAS per bleeding mob (without number of mob limitation or range limitation), this would allow dropping PE gem for trapped. Also, such a mechanic would make the WW BP shoot through the roof. It would perform like a real barbarian. Just this simple change:

2P-Rend damage and duration is increased 1000% (this is in addition to the existing 2P bonus of course)

4P- Each rended enemy increases the attack speed of WW by 5% (stackable, no number limitation or range limitation) (again this is addition to the existing 4P definition)
Edit:

Added:

- Vile Charge IK6 single target damage and mechanics

It has tremendous AoE damage, but struggles ridiculously against single target. This should be balanced. Another aspect that bothers me is the fact you can charge 1 or 3+ enemies, but not that 2, otherwise you stand without charges, and can't do nothing. This feels stupid.
Yea we are still super weak. My fresh impale Hunter with 0 enchants can out rift my Barb WW fully enchanted. We really need a buff..
Added:

Suggested changes in sets:

- IK

6 pc - 4000% increased damage and 30% increased attack speed to fury spenders

(This would bring IK6 closer to the META while not messing Vile Charge and R6 HotA)

- Wastes

2 pc - increased Rend damage and "enemies affected by Rend deal 30% less damage"

(This would be a nice incentive for players to actually use Rend with this set and help with its current toughness issue)

4 pc - as it is but add Rend Bloodbath Rune

6 pc - increased damage also applied to Rend.

(With these changes Rend will be a solid skill for the set, maybe for the first time. Damage increase for both ww and rend in the 6pc should be buffed, though, maybe to 13kish)

- MotE

6pc - needs more damage
11/22/2018 06:45 AMPosted by Hadd

Why not have this also apply to 4 pc?

Also, wouldn't increasing the base damage the Rend Skills be a better way to address Rend damage?
11/22/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Hadd
11/22/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Trion
I've been reading some barb threads on PTR and Live and it baffles me that no-one seems to care about the fact that the meta is to charge against a wall for 8 seconds and dps for 4. It blows my mind how awful gameplay that is.

It is. True.

IK6 HotA should be king. Funniest build of all. Just face the enemy, hammer the out of them and go to next pack. Great after a long day at work

I personally hate the build. I'll take Spin 2 Win any day of the week over that garbage.

11/24/2018 04:54 PMPosted by DieHard

Why not have this also apply to 4 pc?

Also, wouldn't increasing the base damage the Rend Skills be a better way to address Rend damage?

Removing Rend from the game would be a better way to address Rend damage.
MOTE needs DMG reduction. Add a 50% DMG reduction to the 4 piece so we can use FnR with COE and not band of might.
are developers even reading it ? shouldnot they post any comment or something ?
Barb and DH class both need focused on more than any of the rest . I don't see why the devs don't focus more on classes that need attention , and let the other classes that are doing great go . It's time to get the classes balanced so they can all be fair and even . I really think that having dominant classes outdoing other classes isn't fair . We should all be able to choose the class of our liking and be just as effective as any in game play . The favoritism on certain classes over others needs to be addressed . Put more emphasis on the classes needing attention . It really shouldn't be too hard to do .
If they improved Vile Charge single target and fixed Rend in Wastes set I would consider the patch a success.

MotE just need bigger numbers. The set's mechanics itself is fine.
I think in season 16 is time for Whirlwind to be the best barb build. Please buff that build. Maybe Rend&Whirlwind is the way to go.
11/26/2018 10:19 PMPosted by VENOM
I think in season 16 is time for Whirlwind to be the best barb build. Please buff that build. Maybe Rend&Whirlwind is the way to go.

As difficult as it sounds, we are not that far from sets balance. Then we will be able to chose to play whatever we want, not tunneled into a single build.
- Rend situation on Wastes set.

Either buff it and give it a support legendary or remove it and make room for improvement in the 2 pc bonus. Currently it's a crippled set, the 2 pc being useless.

It is so wrong to have a skill bonus for the 2 piece and then again for the 4 piece for the Wastes set that turns out to be so weak that no one uses Rend at all. That is just insane!
You have enough feed back on this PTR and past PTR's on how to fix it, so do it. That would be a good start to make "Barbs Great Again"
11/28/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Windigo
- Rend situation on Wastes set.

Either buff it and give it a support legendary or remove it and make room for improvement in the 2 pc bonus. Currently it's a crippled set, the 2 pc being useless.

It is so wrong to have a skill bonus for the 2 piece and then again for the 4 piece for the Wastes set that turns out to be so weak that no one uses Rend at all. That is just insane!
You have enough feed back on this PTR and past PTR's on how to fix it, so do it. That would be a good start to make "Barbs Great Again"

they dont have much time before season 16 goes live either, i believe its like 14 days from now ?