Please cross game reality

General Discussion
My dream

Make the cross game a reality. But not only between platforms, but also between servers "America, Europe, Asia" so that everyone can play with anyone without changing the region. It is annoying that if I want to play with American friends I have to enter an account and with my friends from Europe in another and lose the continuity of the characters. Everything is a single server (Europe, America, Asia, PS4, Xbox, Switch)

A new expansion that revolutionizes the foundations as did the reaper of souls.

Radical change to the legend system with a skill tree.

Distribute points for statistics by leveling 1-70.

New character, druid please next to the expansion. or a new character that changes the powers of light (only defense without damage) and darkness (only damage and without defense) or that controls space / time

Possibility of choosing to be a demon or an angel and have an exclusive act for each of them

A huge new act, which increases the tradition and appearance of the previous characters to the devil 1 (lilith or the devil inside the sanctuary)

Combine gems to mix them with hybrid powers of both.

New sets, and that there is an exclusive one in season (that only has fall in season).

Thematic skills as a character involved in flames, dragon or spectrum appearance, etc.

I love this saga, I love this game and I hope it keeps appearing content for d3
Crossplay between different consoles might become reality. Don't expect miracles but a slim hope exists.

Crossplay between PC and any console will not happen. Ever. There are many, many reason but one reasons is above all: PC version is very different from console versions.
I think making PC cross regional would be fun, and make the game feel more alive at all times of the day.

Lets face it, even though I am a 9-5 worker in NA, I play at all hours of the day on the weekends etc... and many gamers in both regions play at various times.

So honestly, no reason not to merge them at this point :)
I really don't want console players that can easily dupe items and manipulate/hack their game files to gain max paragons and primals on our platforms. PC servers should remain with other PC servers if anything.
providing a service over seas and into more countries would cost more not just int he way you think.

i wouldn't be suprized if their was some taxes that would also have to be paid that they are not obligated to pay now that they would if they do as you say.

in keeping it regional as they have they reduce overall cost and increase the amount they can allocate for other things like
expansions and such.

in a perfect world anyone could play with anyone and even now you can play with them, but you have to jump through those hoops to save them money otherwise they would have to put that cost on you also...

i dunno about you but i like buy and play forever more then
buy and pay monthly for a game.

ill buy exspanstions all day but i dont want to pay a sub for something i don't need.

i don't need to be able to play with people i can't understand.
10/12/2018 02:11 PMPosted by Demonmonger
So honestly, no reason not to merge them at this point :)

If you got placed in game sessions in another region, you could experience some really bad latency or be playing with others that do if they were connected to your region across the world. (It happens to people in WoW sometimes.) If they want to make cross-realm play optional, that's fine, but don't make it mandatory.
10/12/2018 02:23 PMPosted by KingArthur
I really don't want console players that can easily dupe items and manipulate/hack their game files to gain max paragons and primals on our platforms. PC servers should remain with other PC servers if anything.

Yeah, because the integrity of this game is so pristine already....
[/eyeroll]
10/12/2018 03:02 PMPosted by lordvoss1988
providing a service over seas and into more countries would cost more not just int he way you think.

They already have a European and Asian server...

10/12/2018 05:12 PMPosted by Cobaltus
If you got placed in game sessions in another region, you could experience some really bad latency or be playing with others that do if they were connected to your region across the world.

I play in both NA and Europe all the time, no latency issues at all. With the internet these days, it is really hard to have internet that bad when a standard speed is 200mb now.
I already play across all 3 servers on more than one account. Would hate for them to be merged. Just my tuppence worth.
No thanks, I prefer having lower latency. Not to mention at certain GR levels anything over X latency (Varies from person to person) becomes impossible to play.
No doubt there are technological hurdles to climb just to make it possible. But if it is done then you might be opening the door to where you would have modded weapons being the ones that are at the top spots of the GR leader boards. I do believe that we want to keep the cheats that are console only away from the PC version. Further it wouldn't make any sense to have cross play from all regions. There is nothing wrong with having characters in other regions. If you want to play with friends in other regions then go right ahead and make characters in those regions.
[quote="207682583671"]
I play in both NA and Europe all the time, no latency issues at all. With the internet these days, it is really hard to have internet that bad when a standard speed is 200mb now.

Internet "speed" (bandwidth) has little to no relation with latency though.