Azmodan pet

General Discussion
Hello,

Thanks for the pet, please note that when Azmodan walks fast his upper body jitters uncontrollably. As if his legs and body are one piece. Reminds me of a pigeon running. I think his legs movement should be on a separate animation from his upper body. Hope this feedback helps.

Sincerely,

Shawmeck
Yea, I just picked up the Az-Lo pet and experienced the same....the animation is wack.
You paid 50 dollars for a mini. Wow gamers are dumb these days.
They simply scaled down the huge Azmodan model.
Of course it looks wacky when it has to keep up with fast movement speed.

I doubt that it will get fixed though. After all they didn't put in much effort in the first place.
$50 bucks is out of my range for a pet.. I understand it came with the tickets, but I can't travel even if I wanted to.. If the ticket was a lot less I may get it just for the pet, but at that price I could buy a new game..
BUY AZMODAN MINI! BUY IT NOW!!!!
10/24/2018 04:35 PMPosted by Grimshade
BUY AZMODAN MINI! BUY IT NOW!!!!

but... maybe I'll be able to get him later just like the OW+SC goods >.>
I kinda like it but it was weird how they announced it.
If I were to buy ticket, reason would be Sombra skin in OW. Not some demonic latch looking for a buddy bring to a lava pool party and bowling. How does he even pay for all these short distance calls?
10/24/2018 04:15 PMPosted by JacobsHell
You paid 50 dollars for a mini. Wow gamers are dumb these days.

Or you are a moron because the virtual ticket offers a heck of a lot more than a pet....

Some people and the ride they get off on...
Not surprised since Azmo is the worst designed boss in the game, looks awful, spits out a fireball and then pees himself?
10/24/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Romzarah
$50 bucks is out of my range for a pet.. I understand it came with the tickets, but I can't travel even if I wanted to.. If the ticket was a lot less I may get it just for the pet, but at that price I could buy a new game..
You don't need to travel if you purchase the virtual ticket, you can watch the events as they happen.
10/24/2018 05:04 PMPosted by naksiloth
If I were to buy ticket, reason would be Sombra skin in OW. Not some demonic latch looking for a buddy bring to a lava pool party and bowling. How does he even pay for all these short distance calls?

This. Of all the Blizz in-game goodies, the OW was the best by far. Followed by HS' card back.

Everything else was not as noteworthy.
10/24/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Wreckthar
10/24/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Romzarah
You don't need to travel if you purchase the virtual ticket, you can watch the events as they happen.

$50 bucks for a pet, and the chance to set at my desk and view it all on my comp.. Sorry, not for that kind of money.. I can buy a new game for 50, or a lot of $5 DVDs and have a great day watching them all, wile relaxing in a recliner.. Not for me thanks.. If I am going to blow $50 on the ticket, I would want to go see it, not set in an office chair for who knows how long..
Yeah, dont understand hiding behind a $50 paywall to view games im interested in seeing updates to, and a cosmetic item. If theres going to be a release of something worth $50 let me view it and if its for a Game or Series I like, I'll purchase it...
but, does he get stuck at every turn like the Butcher?
If they tryed a set of usable wings or so... I bet they could sell 1 million more tickts just saying. I pass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zqsB7MXQw&feature=youtu.be

laugh to not cry(? ha ha ha
I have watched many of the recent(last 4 years) of the VT.

I got to watch Weird Al live, which, more than paid for all the tickets I have ever bought.

That being said, if you buy the ticket just for an pet/in game bonus, you have failed.

If, however, you like all the things/video about Blizzcon, the Art, the other games, e-sports, and Lore, and get in game goodies as well, you get a bonus.
I purchased the virtual ticket and received my in-game loot for all the games but Diablo III's pet... am I missing something? How do I get it?