New hope?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
https://clips.twitch.tv/DullUnusualReubenBatChest

Nevalistis with Rhykker

what do you thing?

Downvotes? I'm on your side. F!
Highly Rated
I will never fall for the hype every again. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. TY for the link.
Highly Rated
D3, New and seasons in one sentence makes me sick like for real sick
Highly Rated
LIES again
Gonna be another silly Pet but HYPE new content /s
Highly Rated
"There's new stuff coming for d3 next season"
Yeah the season theme, they are boring, what else you got?
"I've also been working on some blogs"
Wow really blogs
Can't wait for those.
11/03/2018 10:36 AMPosted by Glim0neX
https://clips.twitch.tv/DullUnusualReubenBatChest

Nevalistis with Rhykker

what do you thing?

After the announcement? I think it's the same detached from playerbase bullsh** like meaningless buffs to droprates of whatever and uninspired nothingness. If they had something remotely interesting to reveal, they would've done it instead of that mobile disgrace we got.
I wouldn't call news for D3 hope, but at least it's PC + console related rather than mobile I suppose. When you set the bar that low I guess anything else is better.
"coming next season"
I dont think so. At most it will be a season 16 only gimmick. Not actual content.
sorry but this guy is an idiot.

i dont like his videos nor his "conspiracy theorys" about diablo.

he is the one who likes to make people "HYPE" for nothing.
So cool!
ye new pets in game hype
Oh please. She has no clue. They can't talk about it yet because she is making up nonsense.
11/03/2018 10:46 AMPosted by Celo92
sorry but this guy is an idiot.

i dont like his videos nor his "conspiracy theorys" about diablo.

he is the one who likes to make people "HYPE" for nothing.

He is not neutral, he will always support blizzard for a few merchandise and free Blizzcon tickets
11/03/2018 10:38 AMPosted by KaizeR
D3, New and seasons in one sentence makes me sick like for real sick

When you look at the effort GGG does with their seasons compared to Blizzard its like night and being stabbed in the genitals.

I almost wish they would copy the GGG model of cosmetics for sale and extra stash tabs for sale just to justify more development time.
Rhykker dont evn have words lol
More smoke and mirrors... if they had a big announcement about Diablo 3 for next season, then the announcement wouldn't be waiting on her "blogs."
As Public Enemy said....."Don't believe the hype"
Not enough. "not done with d3", that's not enough, its in maintenance mode (we dont care anymore)

This needs both D2Remake & D4, and even that might not be enough, given their track record. This was rough, blizz. Unprecedented.
It is not a problem. I cannot even watch 1min of his videos, and after that, i doubt someone will watch since theres nothing left or nothing which leads to a new Diablo game. Probably he will trash talk until new rumors come out or maybe trying to justify how good Diablo Imortal is.

Like i said before, he is an idiot.