tldr; Hes pissed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKFgpkKEK14
11/07/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Rontron
Nope you guys are wrong.
He finally came out with a video

tldr; Hes pissed

I really thought this was a Rick Roll hahahaha
Anyone who calls him a sellout should be ashamed. He tells it like it is.
Im 12 minutes into the video and It's so disheartening...Im taking breaks from watching just not to cry.
he blabbers on and on and on in that video afraid to tell it straight because of concerns he may harm his "professional streamer integrity" LOL what a hack! Letting his own agenda/ego/monetary future censor his own words. such a sterile video. F this guy F blizz. so pathetic what this gaming culture has morphed into. all egocentric soloists using gaming primarily to toke their egos and line their coffers. It was NEVER intended to be that. [GREED] always wins
If you want to know why he didnt throw a tantrum and go full on !@#$%^- on the live stream in front of developers, watch his uploaded video.

Go to 31:25 and he explains it quite well. it takes like a minute or so. so rather than calling him a sell out, just watch it from 31:25 and one minute forward, before you all turn in to salty *!@#s that lashes out against everyone, even those that agree with your disappointment, like Rhykker.

Diablo:immortal was a disappointment, even Rhykker feels that. ofc he does. if you think otherwise, you're a retard. plain and simple.
11/07/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Suedomsa

He's a sellout and half assed 'fan'

He's more worried about his own a$$ than the fans.
11/07/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Beardedragon
Go to 31:25 and he explains it quite well. it takes like a minute or so. so rather than calling him a sell out, j

He is a sellout nothing more.

He's admitted he has bias in favour of the lead developers. no spine.

It takes courage to stand up and say the right right. Rhykker doesn't have to worry. He didn't either say the right thing nor does he have a spine.

He's a coward.
11/07/2018 11:08 AMPosted by CinnamonFox
Im 12 minutes into the video and It's so disheartening...Im taking breaks from watching just not to cry.

Yea I am slowly watching him dissect what happened.
11/07/2018 11:26 AMPosted by Poimtyend
11/07/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Beardedragon
Go to 31:25 and he explains it quite well. it takes like a minute or so. so rather than calling him a sell out, j

He is a sellout nothing more.

He's admitted he has bias in favour of the lead developers. no spine.

It takes courage to stand up and say the right right. Rhykker doesn't have to worry. He didn't either say the right thing nor does he have a spine.

He's a coward.

Actually I think he is quite pissed and shows it. Did you want him to be immature and go ape !@#$ over Diablo Immortal or something? That would have been the dumbest thing possible.
11/04/2018 08:03 AMPosted by cdm
Rhykker has sold out.

You're an idiot...
i think its quite simple.

people calling Rhykker a sell out because he didnt throw a tantrum, are either immature or children, who believe that they can solve everything by being angry.

He's clearly quite disappointed. he just doesnt rage.

Grow up. he's not a "sell out". he's being a mature !@#$ing person. he even literally states: why would i start asking questions, i KNOW that they wont be able to answer? those are the questions YOU guys (us) wants answered. but the developers wont answer them and it would just be awkward. so tell me, why should he ask questions, nobody can answer, and then both would stand in awkward silence? wtf people.
11/07/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Poimtyend
11/07/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Suedomsa

Yea I am sure you know exactly how he feels. Have you even started to watch the video? I am pissed at Blizzard but I do not feel the need to threaten people or say fire x person, or lash out on the forums. I have said what I think they did wrong and am fine with a mobile Diablo game. But it is PC first and to announce something like that after hyping up Diablo at Blizzcon was a horrible mistake. They could have done so much better....but time to move on, play other games and wait for another Diablo announcement.
The guy has a career to consider and bills, its obvious he isn't happy about the reveal or the news or the game why take it out on him in fact it just makes me want to support him more for being professional and not just knee jerking up there on stream. Rhykker needs our support now more then ever as Blizzard "Transitions to Mobile?" And let me be clear I HATE MOBILE GAMES but Rhykker is an excellent content creator and no matter what he ends up streaming we can count on it being honest and informative. I will be continuing to support him, I enjoy his videos and really that's all the matters.
He can't sell out when he has ALWAYS been Blizzard friendly and overly diplomatic. It's not like he was ever a very critical person to begin with. Anyone expecting something different never really paid attention.
11/07/2018 11:33 AMPosted by Suedomsa
11/07/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Poimtyend

Yea I am sure you know exactly how he feels. Have you even started to watch the video? I am pissed at Blizzard but I do not feel the need to threaten people or say fire x person, or lash out on the forums. I have said what I think they did wrong and am fine with a mobile Diablo game. But it is PC first and to announce something like that after hyping up Diablo at Blizzcon was a horrible mistake. They could have done so much better....but time to move on, play other games and wait for another Diablo announcement.

If you are not attacking this whole terrible idea of Immortal then you are part of the problem.

There is no nuance here. Blizzard just screwed its decades long fans and this idiot sat there and did nothing.

He did nothing

Hard questions do not have to be "shouted" hard question do not have to be "drama" . They have to simple direct hard questions and demand answers

Rhykker is weak, his excuses are weak,.

The man is a Blizzard puppet.
11/07/2018 11:33 AMPosted by Suedomsa
Yea I am sure you know exactly how he feels

I dont care how he feels, i care about how Blizzard treats its decade long fans

Ryhkker is firmly in the Blizzard camp and he has said so

So to pretend that this guy cares anything other then continuing the gravy train from Blizzard is the height of naivety.
11/07/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Poimtyend
Hard questions do not have to be "shouted" hard question do not have to be "drama" .

True they dont have to be shouted. but we all know, that the questions WE want answered (the only questions even worth asking), WONT be answered. Rhykker knows this too (even states so), so why bother asking them? just because he doesnt hate Wyatt doesnt mean he cant be disappointed. everyone knows he's disappointed.

he's a grown man, making an interview. his brand, as he himself so finely states, is being calm despite everything. He's not someone that chews out developers like every other !@#$ing streamer probably attempts to do.
You all are pissed off like children just because he doesn’t think like you isn’t collectivism a wonderful think
11/07/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Poimtyend
If you are not attacking this whole terrible idea of Immortal then you are part of the problem.

I already said my part about Immortal. Diablo is PC first, I don't care if they release a damn mobile game but they picked a poor time to do it and showed us nothing else Diablo related at freaking Blizzcon, where the hardcore Blizzard fans go and PC gamers go not mobile gamers.

It should have just been announced along with D3 coming to switch.

edit: They defiantly should not have had it a the bloody main stage and hyped Diablo for Bizzcon.