did Nevalistis got fired ?

General Discussion
Prev 1 14 15 16
11/07/2018 09:21 AMPosted by theviper
Between physical injury, severe depression relapse, and honestly more stress than one individual should shoulder

Well, it's exactly what us, the Diablo fans we fight for like...6 years!
Hopefully not because experience is a good thing, all the pain they feel is the pain we felt for a long time we hurt just as badly from all of this maybe even more then the developers.
11/08/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Arokhantos
Hopefully not because experience is a good thing, all the pain they feel is the pain we felt for a long time we hurt just as badly from all of this maybe even more then the developers.

Let's be real here, we might miss out on a few entertainment products, or we feel disgruntled about them.

For Blizzard there are money and jobs at stake.
Who?
11/08/2018 07:45 AMPosted by OnlyReaper
11/08/2018 07:35 AMPosted by mkdr
Oh... just a MVP. Well, I think Blizzard should remove the title of MVP. They dont work for Blizzard and dont get any money from them. They are just "white knights" on the forum, who have no life and think theyre doing something good, where it is just free propaganda for Blizzard. A CM at least is on the pay list of Blizzard.

I visited a lot of OW and WoW, and to be frank MissCheetah is the most Critical MVP I have ever seen. I suggest you go read WoW's mvp and compare to Cheetah....

I cant speak for her, but I have literally just met MVPs in the WoW forum, who just are 100% loyal to Blizzard, are no help at all, copy pasta nonsense every time someone needs help. The best and last example for this was the removal of fullscreen mode for WoW, and everyone had FPS issues, still have, especially on laptops, with WoW. They never listened to the people and were all just "show a dxdiag, post your PC stats" bla bla bla.
11/08/2018 09:02 AMPosted by error37
11/08/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Arokhantos

Let's be real here, we might miss out on a few entertainment products, or we feel disgruntled about them.

For Blizzard there are money and jobs at stake.

Firing people just leads to new people getting hired making new mistakes, while the people that made the mistake would not make the mistake again.
Take it from someone that is in the belly of the same type of beast *big corp*.

Unless it impacts the bottom line, they don't care.

If it does impact the bottom line in a good way, raises/bonuses for me not for thee.

If it does impact the bottom line in a bad way, the person that made the decision left the company after implementing his/her plan that showed immediate positive results with disregard to future results and granting him/her a great "retirement package".