With Nothing Announced. What Now?

General Discussion
You know what I think my biggest problem was with the Diablo crap at Blizzcon? I mean it is one thing to not announce the next Diablo but to not have anything for Diablo 3 the game we have now and would like some small character pack or just some piece of new content to hold us over.

I mean to not announce a D4 now means to me that we are stuck with D3 the way it is for years to come. That doesn't make me feel good. Makes me feel like just quitting now. I mean how can a company that keeps saying they listen to thier customers not know that we need something new? Hell even a Druid character added would have been giving us something!
Don't worry, you'll be able to unlock the druid on D:I for $9.99.
Prepare for Season 16 in D3, with double amount of gold.
Just be sated with the knowledge they are "working on multiple unannounced diablo projects."

I mean, what platform haven't they put D3 on yet? WiiU? There's one!

And maybe let's put it in an arcade cabinet. Gotta reach new audiences.

WAIT I KNOW. DIABLO PINBALL!

There ya go, multiple projects hue hue
11/06/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Reverend
Just be sated with the knowledge they are "working on multiple unannounced diablo projects."

Sweet baby Jesus don't give them any Ideas about the Wii U, that crap could truly happen.
They are going to announce Diablo VR next.
Next Blizzcon gets better ... We listen to you ... and present today ... Diablo 3 remake
11/06/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Reverend

You joke about Diablo pinball, but I'd play the !@#$ out of that lmao
all right i will be the guy how say it first:

Nothing.
It is over.
Done.

As far is i am conerned and see this whole sheet show around the mobile fetish from Blizzard.
11/06/2018 04:27 PMPosted by Gryphandor
You know what I think my biggest problem was with the Diablo crap at Blizzcon? I mean it is one thing to not announce the next Diablo but to not have anything for Diablo 3 the game we have now and would like some small character pack or just some piece of new content to hold us over.

I mean to not announce a D4 now means to me that we are stuck with D3 the way it is for years to come. That doesn't make me feel good. Makes me feel like just quitting now. I mean how can a company that keeps saying they listen to thier customers not know that we need something new? Hell even a Druid character added would have been giving us something!

I feel you my friend, I feel Lost as well!
11/06/2018 04:50 PMPosted by ProtossLord

I feel you my friend, I feel Lost as well!

Thank you for sharing my concern. I just can't fathom how developers would think we are okay with maybe about two more years of what we have. We needed something for our game and on our platform.

Maybe they expect us to play Immortal simply because we have nothing else new to play. Force us to try their mobile game by boring us to death must be their new business model. It is about the only thing that makes any sense.

Their plan or not I will not even allow this abomination of a mobile game in my house on any mobile device I or my kids own. PERIOD!
Dont worry. Next Blizzcon we will get Diablo Pinball.
Move onto bigger and better things. Wolcen and Last Epoch are promising upcoming ARPGs. It's sad when developers stop listening to their fanbase/customers.
11/06/2018 06:44 PMPosted by ARTPOP
Move onto bigger and better things. Wolcen and Last Epoch are promising upcoming ARPGs. It's sad when developers stop listening to their fanbase/customers.

It's not just lack of listening though. I mean how long did they expect the same content to keep us busy with nothing at all new? Clearly Blizzard doesn't think too highly of us if they think we can keep pushing on in Diablo 3 as it is for over another year.
Next BlizzConJob is Diablo Eternal on smart watches.
11/06/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Gryphandor
11/06/2018 06:44 PMPosted by ARTPOP

It's not just lack of listening though. I mean how long did they expect the same content to keep us busy with nothing at all new? Clearly Blizzard doesn't think too highly of us if they think we can keep pushing on in Diablo 3 as it is for over another year.

I agree. I think Diablo 3 lacked content from the beginning though. There is no real depth to the game when compared to the customization and loot that was in Diablo 2. You just farm for upgraded versions of sets/legendaries in Diablo 3. Rares are useless. They could have at least gave Diablo 3 a druid pack this Blizzcon though.
11/06/2018 04:44 PMPosted by Xenoxz
Next Blizzcon gets better ... We listen to you ... and present today ... Diablo 3 remake

I'm dead LOL

I'm going to hit them back with my wallet... You kow? i have dignity and i wil NEVER going to buy something form them.
11/06/2018 04:41 PMPosted by Presumption
They are going to announce Diablo VR next.

I would take Diablo VR for PC / PS4 over what we got. I could see it could be an epic experience cutting down hordes of demons in VR. Although I would be a little wary of Barb's WW build in VR.
11/06/2018 04:31 PMPosted by omgitsepic
Prepare for Season 16 in D3, with double amount of gold.

What!? No way. That would be so insulting...