I feel like we're Padme in starwars episode 3

General Discussion
and Blizzard is Anakin

PADME: Blizzard, all I want is your love.

ANAKIN: Love won't save you, fanbase. Only my new mobile game can do that.

PADME: At what cost? You are a good gaming company. Don't do this.

ANAKIN: I've become more powerful than any gaming company has ever dreamed of and I've done it for you. To exploit you.

PADME: Come away with me. Help me enjoy your game. Leave everything else behind while we still can.

ANAKIN: Don't you see, we don't have to run away anymore. I have brought peace to the community. I am more powerful than Activision. I can overthrow it, and together you and I can rule the gaming universe. Make things the way we want them to be.

PADME: I don't believe what I'm hearing . . . You've changed.

ANAKIN: I don't want to hear any more negative feedback. The forums turned against me. Don't you turn against me.

PADME: I don't know you anymore. Blizzard, you're breaking my heart. I'll never stop loving you, but you are going down a path I can't follow.

ANAKIN: Because of the Diablo: Immortal announcement?

PADME: Because of what you've done . . . what you plan to do. Stop, stop now. Come back! I love you.
Yeah, she was really relatable.

Also, Jar Jar was a no good Sith Lord.
Diablo is the innocent kids at the jedi temple, anakin is blizzard, we're obi wan going into exile in poe. Palpatine is Activision.
Such a perfect representation... :(
Like pottery.
And Blizzcon was the sarlacc pit. Diablo fans were told to take a hard left straight to the conference for the big announcement but we just ended up getting hit in the balls with a tentacle and pulled into a pitch black pit of despair.
11/06/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Nightmare
and Blizzard is Anakin

PADME: Blizzard, all I want is your love.

ANAKIN: Love won't save you, fanbase. Only my new mobile game can do that.

PADME: At what cost? You are a good gaming company. Don't do this.

ANAKIN: I've become more powerful than any gaming company has ever dreamed of and I've done it for you. To exploit you.

PADME: Come away with me. Help me enjoy your game. Leave everything else behind while we still can.

ANAKIN: Don't you see, we don't have to run away anymore. I have brought peace to the community. I am more powerful than Activision. I can overthrow it, and together you and I can rule the gaming universe. Make things the way we want them to be.

PADME: I don't believe what I'm hearing . . . You've changed.

ANAKIN: I don't want to hear any more negative feedback. The forums turned against me. Don't you turn against me.

PADME: I don't know you anymore. Blizzard, you're breaking my heart. I'll never stop loving you, but you are going down a path I can't follow.

ANAKIN: Because of the Diablo: Immortal announcement?

PADME: Because of what you've done . . . what you plan to do. Stop, stop now. Come back! I love you.

Puke. I can't take this drama fest seriously anymore.

Episode 3? Eww. Making me think of those movies... Shame on you!