Diablo 4 has been cancelled 'Confirmed by POE devs'

General Discussion
11/19/2018 05:00 AMPosted by Stargazer
GGG are going on a strange path with this clickbait kind of promotion.

They have to do that because the people that will play it have bought it and have bought everything they need ingame for the game and now need another revenue stream because the original one has dried up
11/19/2018 05:05 AMPosted by Steve
11/19/2018 05:00 AMPosted by Stargazer
GGG are going on a strange path with this clickbait kind of promotion.

They have to do that because the people that will play it have bought it and have bought everything they need ingame for the game and now need another revenue stream because the original one has dried up

Yeah, you are right. Still, it's weird idk, doesn't suit them well.
11/19/2018 12:41 AMPosted by NightRaven
https://www.kotaku.com.au/2018/11/path-of-exile-devs-have-an-interesting-theory-about-diablo-4s-no-show/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smfe8u69EOw

Theories aren’t “confirmed,” you moron.
Guys, Kim Kardashian is really Kanye West dressed in drag.

You know you can believe this because I confirmed it for you right here on the internet so it must be true.
11/19/2018 02:41 AMPosted by Porkie
OP, I know you're wrong because my neighbor's chinese wife's relatives in china just confirmed to me, that their uncle who has been living in the UK for 30 years had a son with a vietnamese immigrant, and that son who is now 20 years old, actually called me up 5 mins ago to tell me that Diablo 4 is already finished.

quote of the day right there.
The word 'Confirmed' has been confirmed to actually mean 'rumoured'.

Oh wai...
11/19/2018 01:06 AMPosted by condutas
Kotaku is as good at investigate and fact check as my dear rottweiler.

Stop this nonsense.

Don't think so. You are either giving Kraptaku too much credit, or not enough to your rottweiler, unless your rottie is dead, THEN it might be a fair fight.

11/19/2018 12:55 AMPosted by AlKatiba
Wow...I mean when PoE devs say that this must be the ultimate truth, right?

Maybe? It is a point of data to be considered.
11/19/2018 06:00 AMPosted by jrf773
Maybe? It is a point of data to be considered.

Yeah, I am fine with that. Just don't sell it as confirmed facts.
They are not confirming anything, did you not read the link you posted.
path-of-exile-devs-have-an-interesting-THEORY-about-diablo-4s-no-show

I saw the same video and all got from it was; don't promise your kid a pony for their birthday if you’re not sure you can pull it off yet.
Once again a Theory.

It's not interesting either, because Diablo fans have already figured that out, most did not need the POE devs (who I might mention are not biased at all right?) to tell them that the reason is they can’t commit to it yet is because they don't have the green light to go on it yet.

There is also a theory that what they have has some similar mechanics to other arpg's that are not doing so well, or they are not happy with the way it's going and they are debating on if they should return to the drawing board.

They are also posting jobs right left and center.

I bet you can get 50 valid "theories” from Diablo fans about why it was not mentioned as of yet
Way to speculate with no material facts to get people to click your thread bruh