Cooldown reduction effect for Vyr?

PTR Feedback
Just throwing this out there, but think vyr can receive a cooldown reduction effect for it's 4 or 6 piece effect? Either that or, increase the duration of the swami wizard hat?
It's already gonna be able to be permanent up time on it since you don't need rorg, just put in a leorics crown with a diamond, 9s cd, add in Orotz in the cube and you just have to cast a spirit spender 9 times to reset it, personally i prefer wave of force to keep !@#$ off of you during that 1s. then essencially swami has the same duration as archon itself. you're more capped by the atk spd than anything in terms of gaining stacks.
11/25/2018 12:15 PMPosted by Recramorcen
It's already gonna be able to be permanent up time on it since you don't need rorg, just put in a leorics crown with a diamond, 9s cd, add in Orotz in the cube and you just have to cast a spirit spender 9 times to reset it, personally i prefer wave of force to keep !@#$ off of you during that 1s. then essencially swami has the same duration as archon itself. you're more capped by the atk spd than anything in terms of gaining stacks.

I'm actually talking about a more permanent solution such as adding some form of cd reduction into the vyr set and/or lengthening the swami effect duration. The upcoming seasonal theme (I believe you were referring to that) is only temporary as well as season only, so non-season wouldn't benefit from it at all.
A bump made in vain.
I agree that in general sets that are directly related with mega forms needs some quality of life changes in CDs mostly to make less frustrating the part of CD stack.

A good way to solve this should be that all mega forms should be similar to Vengeance + dawn, DH is probably the only class that keep the mega form (which sadly is mandatory for all classes) is not frustrating.

Overall i think they should add 5 seconds duration to all mega form, akarat champion, wrath of berserker, archon, the monk one, etc. Or at least add 5 seconds duration to the sets designed to these mega forms as a quality of life.

Adding 5 seconds to the total duration or reduce in general the cooldown of mega forms will not break the game or make characters more powerfull, that thing will just make some builds be not that frustrating to play.
Vyr suffers from its initial design being tied to using Chantodo's and thus having a purpose to time spent out of archon form. This isn't really engaging gameplay anymore since Chantodo's has been largely forgotten and doesn't do worthwhile damage right now, and its mechanics are super clunky anyway.
Also, every pure Vyr Archon builds (not reverse Archon) are only relying on MH to do damage, which is bugged with many stats (see cratic post in the wiz section).

I do like the OP's idea to at least provide some sort of CD bonus directly in the set, even if the other stat choice is limited due to AD being 100% useless with MH.
Just another bump in hopes of salvation.
reduce stack chantodo to 10

double the damage of each stack

10 stacks ; 2000% each so
I like the idea of a added cooldown reduction in the base set bonuses.
Chantodo need a change, archon form deal too low damage
Agreed, if CDR reduction is added to the 6pce green set, then people can make a more competitive build where they do not have to focus on CDR everywhere else and increase the damage etc etc.

It will definitely make the build even before going down the Chantodo path, much more equal to the other sets and effectiive if CHC,CHD, AS,AD etc etc can be chosen instead of CDR

EDIT: - Sure some people get perfect rolls. The above comment is based for the population at large where not everyone gets a perfect roll or a primal on every single piece. The default i.e.
A great udea dor vyr is reducing the cooldown for archon, allowing to use that affix ob items on more power damage
Just remove some 30 seconds of that long !@# cooldown, nobody in their right mind likes those long cd's.