How is the over seas fan base reacting?

General Discussion
So clearly Diablo Immortal was made for an overseas market. Proof being removal of the the Witch Doctor (the only black character), the overseas developer, and the mobile platform.

With the backlash from the US community i'm wondering. What is the reaction of the the overseas community? Is how we are reacting affecting how they see DI? Are they as mad as we are? Do they even want DI?

Some information about the oversea fan base may help us understand weather or not Blizz is thinking Di was a bad move. If the intendedfan base is reacting badly to ID then we may see Blizz backpedal on DI since they wont be able to recover lost profits in the overseas mobile market.

If anyone has any information on overseas reactions please post
The few posts I've read on reddit are the real Diablo fans are disappointed over there in the Eastern Hemisphere.
But they have said a lot of people, who arent such hardcore Diablo fans seem to be excited, and cant wait to play this immoral garbage with their friends.

So basically real fans hate it, others are as excited as Wyatt smh.
11/07/2018 09:36 AMPosted by GinJuice
The few posts I've read on reddit are the real Diablo fans are disappointed over there in the Eastern Hemisphere.
But they have said a lot of people, who arent such hardcore Diablo fans seem to be excited, and cant wait to play this immoral garbage with their friends.

So basically real fans hate it, others are as excited as Wyatt smh.

Yeah thats the idea i got too.
Y'all need counseling.

rofl