A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
1 2 3 215 Next
We want to start by saying we hear you.

Since the moment we stepped into the office on Monday, we have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We’re fully committed to listening and engaging—so please keep the constructive feedback coming. Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions, and we’ll follow up with further thoughts as soon as we can.
Highly Rated
Thanks for letting us know.

We hope everyone at Blizzard understands the disappointment.

A mobile release isn't our biggest concern it's the future development of the Diablo franchise. The once genre defining action role playing game.
Cool!
Highly Rated
Good to know. Let's see if it really matters in the end.
Highly Rated
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis

Since the moment we stepped into the office on Monday, we have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We’re fully committed to listening and engaging—so please keep the constructive feedback coming. Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions, and we’ll follow up with further thoughts as soon as we can.

Pretty much what I was expecting. Looking forward to further communication.

Edit: Spent the night thinking about what I would like to see for a new Diablo game.

The main thing that kept popping into my head was the overall look of Diablo I & II compared to III. I would love to see the next game be more true to the lore and story of the Diablo franchise. A rated teen version of that just doesn't fit. It needs to be more dark and gritty. When I think about angels and demons and heaven and hell, I don't think about bright purple teddy bears and unicorns.

I would also like to see more emphasis on community and multiplayer (diablo II had 8 player games), the RMAH and "loot 2.0" really took that away.

And don't forget about PVP, please!
Thanks for answering
Highly Rated
You can hear us all you want, but I don't think hearing us is going to do much right now. Hopefully you have some actual news or things to say sometime soon.
Highly Rated
Don't lose the connection with your fanbase please !
Nov 7 -630

Thanks Brandy <3
Highly Rated
I think mainly folks want to know if there will be new content coming to D3 or if something concerning Classic Games, like a Remaster is in the works?

Those two things whether coming soon or in development would do a lot tamper the disappointment I and most everyone feels.

Thanks for coming, Nevalistis.
Highly Rated
Nov 7 1427
we hear you

You do understand that it is hard for us to really believe that when you haven't listened for years, right?

At this point actions speak louder than words. You and the entire Diablo team need to re-earn the communities trust.
Highly Rated
Crossing my fingers but prepared for disappointment unfortunately
Highly Rated
Nice.

Don't you think is time to address the entire situation, even slightly...?
Highly Rated
I am not sure what more we need to say. The feedback has been clear. We are primarily interested in what's next with Diablo on PC/consoles.
Cheers for the info. I really hope that u guys can find soul again in what you are doing.
Highly Rated
11/07/2018 03:11 PMPosted by atom0s
we hear you

You do understand that it is hard for us to really believe that when you haven't listened for years, right?

At this point actions speak louder than words. You and the entire Diablo team need to re-earn the communities trust.

Upping this, HARD. You all have to deliver on the next big PC IP, or just don't at all.
Highly Rated
You guys need to realize you're on the path towards alienating your core fanbase.
Highly Rated
11/07/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Guardi
Don't lose the connection with your fanbase please !

They lost it when they decided announcing a phone app to a PC crowd was a good idea. They need to reconnect with the fans and remember why they get to make games in the first place.
Highly Rated
Here is constructive for you. You failed.
Highly Rated
We've been talking for years.