A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
Prev 1 99 100 101 270 Next
Disappointing.
Fire whoever came up with this idea for a mobile game, stop making the game and never speak of it again.
If you had been connected to your Community and reading the forums. You would had known a mobile game being the only Diablo announcement at Blizzcon was not going to be a good idea. I've spent over $3000.00 per year the last 4 years taking my Son and two Nephews to Blizzcon. This Year we could not go due to work Schedule so we bought Virtual tickets waiting for the Diablo announcement. What a disappointment, If I was there this year I would had just left. Don't think I will flight out to Blizzcon or buy a Virtual Ticket again. You are not listening or caring for our community any longer. If you want to make a mobile game great every company deserves to make money. We are mainly a PC and console crowd and to do that to the people who have spent their hard earned money for Blizzcon and Virtual tickets was just mean and hurtful. You can tell by the response how hurt we were, We have been loyal as every other game gets something every year. Last year NOTHING at Blizzcon , this Year a Mobile game. When is it our time???? To say your listening PROVE IT! Say you care PROVE IT! Say that multiple projects are in the works, PROVE IT! Right now we don't trust you and you will have to earn our trust back. Right now I can't even play over 5 minutes without getting depressed and turning it off. If you have not notice no one else is playing now either. This next season better have something good or a lot of players will be gone, maybe for good. We won't go silent you cut us Deep, You know how to stop the bleeding. Maybe after your Stock price goes under $50.00 a share maybe the higher ups will finally listen. Please just give us Something to restore our hope and love for Diablo.
Been saying it for years that blizzard was garbage now. I would have literally asked them how long they think it'll take them to overthrow EA as worst company in america. Mission completed btw

After Diablow 3, HoTS, or the majority of all the WoW xpacs do you honestly have hope that even if / when Diablo 4 comes out that it'll be even remotely good?

Maybe we should give them a participation trophy. That's how we handle mediocrity now right?
11/09/2018 08:11 PMPosted by ZeALoT
Been saying it for years that blizzard was garbage now. I would have literally asked them how long they think it'll take them to overthrow EA as worst company in america. Mission completed btw

After Diablow 3, HoTS, or the majority of all the WoW xpacs do you honestly have hope that even if / when Diablo 4 comes out that it'll be even remotely good?

Maybe we should give them a participation trophy. That's how we handle mediocrity now right?

You're busy being blinded by nostalgia, Blizzard games have become better over time and the newer games and explanation packs are vastly superior to their predecessors
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We want to start by saying we hear you.

Since the moment we stepped into the office on Monday, we have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We’re fully committed to listening and engaging—so please keep the constructive feedback coming. Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions, and we’ll follow up with further thoughts as soon as we can.

Was this the plan after you released a Diablo promotional video saying there would be some things to show us later in the year? To get everyone hyped up for "things" Diablo related to buy virtual/physical Blizzcon tickets and then use the main stage at the show for a mobile release? No, you don't hear us. If you "heard" us this we either wouldn't have had any news at all this year or there would have been a teaser for Diablo II remaster and Diablo IV's development. That simple. More smoke and mirrors people.
11/09/2018 02:28 PMPosted by Titan

That being said, a mobile Diablo game is a GREAT IDEA - but not like this. Not only will it bring new players and broaden the Diablo community, but it will also generate loads of revenue for you. Excellent, you are a business and the community wouldn't be hurt by a more diverse and larger demographic.

First of all, you might be the only one (maybe two) think mobile game is a great idea in this place.

Then, even if “Mobile game is a great idea”, it should depends on which game. I would like to download a card mobile game with high quality, but this? Its just ok but definitely not a great idea.

In meanwhile, according to BlizzCon/interviews, Blizzard and Netease are trying to make D:I be a “family friendly game” for ALL AGES including KIDS. THATS DISGUSTING. I hate Chinese gaming companies since they always want to make a game easy to addicted especially for kids and make more money from them with these stupid games. I am worried Blizzard has already learned too much from them.
In addition, mature things is an important part of Diablo. I don't like a Disney-Diablo.

So in this case, I think its not a great idea.
P.s. When I was a child or when I have a child in the future, I hope my child and me play a game because that game is amazing but not the game make me addicted via some simple systems.
11/09/2018 08:16 PMPosted by Matheyus
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We want to start by saying we hear you.

Since the moment we stepped into the office on Monday, we have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We’re fully committed to listening and engaging—so please keep the constructive feedback coming. Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions, and we’ll follow up with further thoughts as soon as we can.

Was this the plan after you released a Diablo promotional video saying there would be some things to show us later in the year? To get everyone hyped up for "things" Diablo related to buy virtual/physical Blizzcon tickets and then use the main stage at the show for a mobile release? No, you don't hear us. If you "heard" us this we either wouldn't have had any news at all this year or there would have been a teaser for Diablo II remaster and Diablo IV's development. That simple. More smoke and mirrors people.

Why do you assume that everyone wants a new PC Diablo game and nobody wants one on mobile? There are literally thousands of mobile gamers out there who are excited for Diablo on mobile
11/09/2018 08:19 PMPosted by SirDerp

Why do you assume that everyone wants a new PC Diablo game and nobody wants one on mobile? There are literally thousands of mobile gamers out there who are excited for Diablo on mobile
1. The Diablo Mobile game isnt even developed by Blizzard
2. The "Game" has been in existence since 2015.. Immortal is simply going to be a re-skin of it.
3. You've obviously never played the PC game multiplayer with hundreds of minions running all over the screen.. that type of encounter will bring mobile devices to their knees...

..you dont see hardcore PC players crying out for Pokemon, so dont expect us to listen to your Diablo excitement..

Nobody that matters wants a mobile game for the Diablo IP.

is this a joke lmao
Games on phones are a step back into the stone ages of the gaming experience. The push towards dumbed down content cram full of handouts and participation trophies disgusts me just as much though. D3 was just the appetizer on the way to the main course of lame, tame, mass appeal trash. No amount of listening will matter when their standards and morals are missing.
haha I have read some of the posts and I can only imagine Blizzard's face reading this! Karma trully is a !@#$%!
It has now been a week after BlizzCon where you announced D:I and nothing more, and yet this is the only blues post you guys have done. I have been looking at the forums nonstop since. With all these post, hate, and disappointment that has been going on here I would figure you guys would be all over this, but no...nothing.... you guys truly do not care about us at all. An the title of CM needs to be removed, as there sure as hell been a Community here, but absolutely no manager
11/09/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Turell
If you had been connected to your Community and reading the forums. You would had known a mobile game being the only Diablo announcement at Blizzcon was not going to be a good idea.

Big companies are run by people and no one is perfect. One big flaw is that people make assumptions and take risks based on those assumptions. Blizz no doubt assumed that we would accept anything they have to give us as a Diablo game. The devs assumed since we have phones and tablets that we would welcome it with open arms. The devs assumed we are like them and love playing all kinds of games over all kinds of platforms.

All of those assumptions proved false. Anyone with half a brain could see it when those questions were asked in the opening ceremony. Maybe Blizz thinks we are mindless sheep that will accept anything they have to offer. They are wrong about that as well.

11/09/2018 08:11 PMPosted by ZeALoT

We don't know the team that they will hire. The devs for D3 and D:I are WoW devs so it is only natural they would take inspiration from WoW.

A whole new team for D4 or any other Diablo game, hopefully for PC, could take a different direction as far as how the game looks and plays.

Next it depends on how much freedom those devs of those unannounced Diablo projects have. If they have limited freedom, meaning that they have to keep the designs similar to D3 and D:I then there could be trouble.

Okay then tell me truthfully before Diablo Immortal what other Diablo game was on mobile? None, Diablo has been a PC first game for all three Diablo games. Tell me what would happen if you were head of a console gaming company that develops only console games. You company has big event similar to Blizzon for your fans. Then you tell them that this new game in franchise x is gonna be a PC only game. I am sure that you will get the same reaction as Blizz got with Diablo Immortal.

It is like you order a steak in a fancy restaurant that you pay a lot of money to get. But instead you get a fish sandwich with just the fish and a bun. I am sure that if you paid $10 or more for that steak and all you got was fish and told to love it you would be livid like the rest of us.

You can love everything that they put out if you want. But the majority don't have to take it and they won't take it.

11/09/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Bremar
1. The Diablo Mobile game isnt even developed by Blizzard
2. The "Game" has been in existence since 2015.. Immortal is simply going to be a re-skin of it.
3. You've obviously never played the PC game multiplayer with hundreds of minions running all over the screen.. that type of encounter will bring mobile devices to their knees...

..you dont see hardcore PC players crying out for Pokemon, so dont expect us to listen to your Diablo excitement..

With all of the games out there it is kind of hard not to take inspiration from other games. Any game developer, according to you shouldn't take inspiration from other games. Each new game has to have brand new mechanics and attributes. If that is indeed the case then no new games would ever be made.
You obviously don't hear us. By announcing more mobile projects in the future it's obvious. Every developer every penny you use on mobile is slap in the face to the community that built you and made you what you are. How far you have fallen. I'd rather have ghost crawler and Jay Wilson at this point. They may have made mistakes but at least it was on PC.
11/09/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Gr8Hornytoad
Games on phones are a step back into the stone ages of the gaming experience. The push towards dumbed down content cram full of handouts and participation trophies disgusts me just as much though. D3 was just the appetizer on the way to the main course of lame, tame, mass appeal trash. No amount of listening will matter when their standards and morals are missing.

A most truthful and important post.

Nobody that matters wants a mobile game for the Diablo IP.