A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
Prev 1 104 105 106 270 Next
11/10/2018 01:11 AMPosted by ShadowAegis
11/09/2018 10:58 PMPosted by Jylok
Remaster Diablo 2. Im still mouth agape shocked that this hasnt been done like 5 years ago. You don't need the Worlds All Star dev team to get this done.

Unless there is some special tech that is available that wasn't available a while back I don't think that a remaster is likely. That is due to how sprites are rendered in D2, according to Mr. Brevik.

They could have recoded every screen by now frame by frame.into another engine then remastered from there.
Fixed drops a little a bigger stash and boom.
Diablo Immortal on phone ? really ? I still cannot believe u did this ….

Blizzard you absolutely lost respect that you've been earnig for years.

11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We want to start by saying we hear you.

Please dont say that any more , you should do this years ago not now , when everything falls down … And now it's really hard to believe in any of your words….
BOOOOO!
It's about time Blizz starts listening to the Current player base. As near as I can calculate the stock price for Activision/Blizzard has dropped over 15 points since the unveiling of Diablo Immortal. That's about a $7B loss for corporate investors! Yeah, somebody sure as he## should wake up and START listening.

I have no problem with Blizz making money. You are a business, and if you don't make money, it's "game over". That being said, it's more how the proposal was thrown at an audience of PC Gamers that are accustomed to playing on large screens with maxed out chipsets and graphics cards. Diablo is equated with being the highest end of a product line. . . like a Cadillac. And you introduced a Yugo of a mobile phone app as the next generation. It was a slap in our faces!

I really don't care if you make a phone app version of Diablo, But at the same time, I'll NEVER buy it. I want to be immersed in the world, which also includes using my peripheral vision on a large screen. Not trying to look around my thumbs to see what's shooting at me from the lower corners of the screen.
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We want to start by saying we hear you.

Since the moment we stepped into the office on Monday, we have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We’re fully committed to listening and engaging—so please keep the constructive feedback coming. Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions, and we’ll follow up with further thoughts as soon as we can.

If you hear us, can you respond please?
As a Diablo fan from day 1. I am looking forward to anything that is given to us. I know most people do not see it that way. I will continue to play Diablo games for many years. Even on my phone. Blizzard is and always will be a great company. Everyone knows there are hiccups.
Most of the people raging on the forums now, are just followers that are just leeching. Just sit back and relax. Blizzard will bounce back and players will return. Stop all the dumb hate. If you're done with the Diablo franchise as a fan, that's cool. Stop posting your late rage comments.

Thank you Blizzard.
11/10/2018 07:03 AMPosted by cdazzle007
BOOOOO!

Gonna steal this if you dont mind

BOOOOO!
me too

BOOOO!
BOOOO !!!! GIVE US REAL GAME NOT,PHONE !@#$T !!!!!
11/10/2018 07:22 AMPosted by don
me too

BOOOO!

Lets do teamwork here:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How it feels being the only team booed in Blizzcon history? We demand RESPONSES.

We had enough patience these years
To add to the constructive side
Big immersive complex systems
Gear options diverse and rich
skill trees
option options and options
look at your competition POE if it had the graphics and darkness added with a Diablo title for its name now we are talking

Poe is a fine game.But it is not what diablo should be. I am talking about complexity should at least be on that level of magnitude.

The failures of d3 should be a lesson enough for you as to what the Name diablo means to us,Not kid friendly and no I don't want to play this game with my kids.
Dark dreary and Dark did I mention Dark!!!

I want to be shocked at it fearful of it not equip x set and crush it.
I want to grow through it feel it make it my own over time I would like to conquer it. Not in some half baked dream realm called rifts. An Actual world with places and feeling in it.

With a system that big and rich an world to loose oneself in.

Just a few thoughts to be ignored like always.
11/10/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Bonkers101
11/10/2018 07:03 AMPosted by cdazzle007
BOOOOO!

Gonna steal this if you dont mind

BOOOOO!

Nah baby! take it we are in unison
everyone follow up with BOOOOO! to show we won't be silenced and we will be heard!
last time they got BOOOO'D They heard us

#BOOOO! For a BLUE
11/10/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Silindistani
As a Diablo fan from day 1. I am looking forward to anything that is given to us. I know most people do not see it that way. I will continue to play Diablo games for many years. Even on my phone. Blizzard is and always will be a great company. Everyone knows there are hiccups.
Most of the people raging on the forums now, are just followers that are just leeching. Just sit back and relax. Blizzard will bounce back and players will return. Stop all the dumb hate. If you're done with the Diablo franchise as a fan, that's cool. Stop posting your late rage comments.

Thank you Blizzard.

the soy is strong with this one
I still don't know what is Blizzard waiting for? they just need to tell us if there is going to be a new Diablo PC game, what will happen with D3 and what are the aprox. releasing dates of D4 (if there is one) and new DLC for D3. And if they are not planning to do more Diablo on PC just tell us and we will move on to another company.
11/10/2018 01:18 AMPosted by ShadowAegis
11/10/2018 12:42 AMPosted by iNSiPiD1
Your CEO has lost touch with reality. He has no connection to us PC gamers anymore. Unfortunately, I'm willing to bet most of your employees are infected by the culture the CEO has created.

News flash concerning CEOs. They really don't have to care about players at all. They have only one fiduciary (legal) responsibility and that is to raise shareholder value. That is their only legal responsibility. They don't have to be your friend or even care about you. Now to do their job properly they have to care enough just to increase shareholders value.

That works GREAT when the company doesn't have to create something FUN. You know, like Elon Musk with his cars. He can be a huge douche bag, but at the end of the day people are driving his cars as a utility and a status symbol.

The CEO over at GE...who cares what he does as long as he turns the company around, or sells it in a way that's profitable to share holders, that's all that matters.

The CEO of a gaming company needs to understand his core audience of gamers. What we have in this situation is akin to Elon Musk turning around and saying, "We're going to stop making electric cars, and start making gasoline powered cars".

He would alienate his audience, turn them away, and lose share holder value. Exactly what Blizzard CEO has done.
Hey Blizz, use a PC as the platform, you'll be amazed at how much fun it is using a Mouse & Keyboard!

Everything is dumbed down when you use lesser platforms... Console = less immersive... Mobile = not immersive at all.

Do the right thing, make Diablo for PC, or just tell us you will never make another Diablo game designed exclusively for PC and let us walk away quietly. Stop screwing over your hardest of hardcore fans!
No Smithers, a star was not born. We are definitely not saying Boo-urns. Hear this. BOOOOO!

https://youtu.be/-Y2R01k4SXI
Brandy feel free email me directly if you wanna know what the top tier HC players that dont bot think.

Guys Blizz/Activision stock has dropped what ~15-20% in the last week, I heard some of that was due to earnings, but I guarantee they are aware of our dissatisfaction with their Diablo:Immortal announcement, like if you want to actually see changes, cause I do, I was totally on the boo train (Personally I think D:I may give candy crush a run for its money but unless im in the bathroom prob neither of them are gonna get played) but if you want them to listen perhaps less noise and more focused criticism will be more productive.
11/09/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Psalm
You say:
We hear you

But then, I read this quote from your meeting with your stockholders? (if I understand correctly):

Fan reaction was muted, but fan's reactions at BlizzCon confirmed Diablo Immortal will be well received by players around the world.

How much louder did they have to boo at you for you to hear them?!

In my earlier comment on this thread I pointed out that Blizzard's disillusionment with its fans is a joke--a running gag of a meme--and it's been going on for a LONG time.

It appears, that disillusionment will never go away. This is as clear of an example as I can show you. I only hope you wake up.

This. You can !@#$ over the fanbase all you want, but likely the majority of stockholders in that meeting DID saw what happened at Blizzcon and know very well that the guy blatantly lied to them. That is not done. That`s dangerous.

The result is that stocks are plummeting by an alarming rate (is it -20% now? It was -13% a couple of days back), which means A LOT of money is vanishing in thin air rapidly, money they need to sustain their household.

I hope the silence in this thread is not because Nevalistis got fired, since low ranked people are the first to get sacked when things go down hill. But than again, if she was, she`d probably be all over twitter/reddit right now writing a tsunami of hate and rage towards her previous employer. So far its just speculation on wtf is going on here.