A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
Prev 1 185 186 187 270 Next
11/29/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Meteorblade
11/29/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Karasu
Take a shot of tequila every time they say "We have many plans for Diablo"

And take a shot of espresso every time you don't believe them.
I guarantee you won't sleep for a week.

At least we made a plan more exciting and engaging than this whole mess we are right now.
Total Gobbledygook! Nice try. "A illusion of communication"! "Double Speak"
Have a look at the original Diablo Immortal Cinematic Trailer now. 690K down-votes and mostly negative comments coming in every few minutes, still. Do you hear that?
Yes, you can view that Trailer on a PC and your phone if you got one.
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We want to start by saying we hear you.

Since the moment we stepped into the office on Monday, we have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We’re fully committed to listening and engaging—so please keep the constructive feedback coming. Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions, and we’ll follow up with further thoughts as soon as we can.

Soon. Yep more nothing. I'll see you guys in 2020 if you and Bethesda are still around.
Hey guys, maybe when we reach 7000 comments here we'll have another answer XD
11/29/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Nevalistis
We continue to read feedback and our internal discussions are ongoing. We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects which we’ll be revealing over the course of the coming year. We are eager to share more about all of our projects, but some will have to wait as we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them. It's going to take some time as we strive to meet your expectations, but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of.

- The Diablo Teams -

"we read feedback"

prove it, most of the feedback over the past few months is how crappy PR bull talk like this literally SAYS and MEANS

N O T H I N G

you folks take a whole month to issue a non-reply to feedback, without actually adressing any of the reasons why the community is upset

the only thing the community gets from this non-reply is that you folks at blizzard clearly

D O... N O T... R E A D... F E E D B A C K
11/29/2018 02:15 PMPosted by KyubiVal
Hey guys, maybe when we reach 7000 comments here we'll have another answer XD

I think there are only a handful of people who post on the forum anymore. Most of the people who were here from the blizzcon fiasco have left already. Collectively I see the same 30-50 people posting regularly.
We continue to read feedback and our internal discussions are ongoing. We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects which we’ll be revealing over the course of the coming year. We are eager to share more about all of our projects, but some will have to wait as we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them. It's going to take some time as we strive to meet your expectations, but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of.

- The Diablo Teams -

TLDR: We don't care about you
The Diablo Teams -

Please sign next time with
- The Diablo PC Team
- The Diablo Mobile Team
- The Diablo Remake Team
- The Diablo Movie Team
- The Diablo Merchandise Team
- The Diablo Print Team

- The Diablo Teams -

I know it's probably not your fault but this really doesn't help you guys. You've said you're listening for almost a month after this whole thing blew up. Diablo will probably die at this rate even if you announce something 6 months from now because you guys have actual competition who does listen and post news on a regular basis.
I've just realised: CD Projekt Red announced Thronebkreaker (a new Witcher game) without any big events. I actually saw it for the first time as an Instagram add.
And what comes? I trust CD Red so much because of their excellency in Witcher 3 (even though I hated the first game) and the good things they are showing with Cyberpunk (not to mention their communication with the fan base) that I'm really tempted to buy this new game even though I didn't like it's gameplay.

The same happened with Diablo 3. I've bought it right on because of how blizzard was awesome back then (or so I thought) and because D1 and D2 were always my favorite games along with Castlevania and Metal Gear.
But I got D3. Not close to a Diablo game, even though it was good.

So if they still had our trust, they wouldn't even need blizzcon to announce Immoral or even D4. We would see it on YouTube and the internet would be flooded with our positive reaction just as it's flooded with our hate.
So, IMO, CD Red is my new standard of quality while blizzard is just another company like Ubisoft: they get it right from time to time, but I haven't bought one of their games in ages.

Blizzard pretends (and maybe even believes) they still are the best gaming company and that they never commit mistakes. They will never admit their fault regarding this month events.
Hi, there is a Suggestion Post.

{{[DIABLO 2.6.4 WISHLIST]}} PDF ILLUSTRATION
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20759281757?xstoken=0cc9baf9-003f-43ea-8057-fc97c341bc0f&detail=If%20they%20put%20the%20half%20of%20this%20List%2C%20i%20feel%20really%2C%20but%20really%20happy!!!!&sessionPersist=forum.topic.post&page=1

If you apply the half of this post in the next patch, i think we will be a very happy. just read and comment with the team
11/29/2018 02:20 PMPosted by raybotnic

- The Diablo Teams -

TLDR: We don't care about you

Where did she post that?
we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them.

- The Diablo Teams -

Then why the "Diablo forges are hot vid"? Was'nt that you hyping us w/ talk & showing us nothing.
You can't have it both ways. Stand behind your words Nev.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

more PR bs

Didn't address the huge blizzcon disaster a.k.a the lack of touch with the community

They really think they will gain their audience back after they "show" their new Diablo thing...

We all know why they don't tell us before having any demo to show: they don't want to commit!

And even if they do reach a point of showing us something new, it will be too late to give any decent feedback to let them know if they are in the right direction...

the damage will be irreversible

I bet it will flop as bad as EA's Battlefield V
Instead of posting an update on a separate thread, you posted it on this existing thread deliberately so a lot less people notice the update. Why is that?