A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
Prev 1 188 189 190 270 Next
11/29/2018 09:07 AMPosted by Crosshaven
11/29/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Nevalistis
We continue to read feedback and our internal discussions are ongoing. We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects which we’ll be revealing over the course of the coming year. We are eager to share more about all of our projects, but some will have to wait as we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them. It's going to take some time as we strive to meet your expectations, but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of.

- The Diablo Teams -

Internal discussions: check
Multiple projects: check
Need to continue waiting for any shred of info: check

*sigh*

You nailed it.

No breadth or depth.... nothing.
I don't know what to think about blizzard, this is sooo disappointing. What did you become ...
what boggles my mind is the amount of people complaining on posts that do not or haven't played d3 in a long time.. do u not have anything better to do than just sit on this forum and complain... have some patience.. a lot of u people are like 5 year olds.. I want it now.. and stomp ur feet...just chill.. u people are making Brandy's job harder for no reason other that to complain about something not officially announced.. how about being constructive... I don't wanna see d4 be fallout 76 or destiny 2 or the other games in recent times that blew.. let the down votes begin for being honest
They could have just said that they will reveal a Diablo PC game in the "coming year" (2019), but no they couldn't even say that.

And not even an apology for the *misunderstanding* at Blizzcon? Really?
many plans for Diablo across multiple projects
share more about all of our projects
show you, rather than tell you, about them
Diablo experiences
The Diablo Teams
Repeated emphasis on "multiple projects".

Do they really think that doubling down on these buzzwords will soothe the anger over the disastrous showing at BlizzCon 2018?

Is this how they intend to address the elephant in the room?
We continue to read feedback and our internal discussions are ongoing. We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects which we’ll be revealing over the course of the coming year. We are eager to share more about all of our projects, but some will have to wait as we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them. It's going to take some time as we strive to meet your expectations, but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of.

- The Diablo Teams -

The complete disregard for your fan base is absurd, you should be ashamed of yourself Brandy.
Are we going to have to read these same lines of crap with the same buzz words till Blizz-con 2019? Customer faith is destroyed. We simply shouldn't need to wait an entire year for some attempt at redemption. By that point who is to say players will not have moved on? I am actively looking at other games because nothing new or exciting to me has been added to D3 for far too long.

Oh and I will say this again. If you even try to release another PC Diablo game with micro transactions we are DONE! I already hear your days are numbered with hearthstone since you know it is gambling when you buy random card packs. At least all your micro transactions in WoW are either over priced character services or cosmetic. Think in my 14 years I have only ever paid for 2.

Point is you burned us. A lot of us and forgiveness doesn't come easy. You have to actually say your sorry first. And not these same lines of reused buzz words. Why do you even directly keep associating forges burning hot with Diablo. Is Diablo a new Blacksmith? A hot forge isn't what comes to mind when we hear Diablo mentioned. Just wanted to get that out there.

Please just go back to your groups and tell them your reinforced ramble has fallen on deaf ears. The players/customers need something real. Before it is too late and we find what we need from another game company.
This is so disappointing. Why even bother to respond if it's going to be the exact same message as a month ago with slightly different language?
The arrogance of Blizzard is astounding. No acknowledgement that maybe blizzcon was a mistake or any NEW info.. just the same corporate PR rhetoric.
You say you hear us? How about actually communicating? Not just throwing out another post that went through 20 levels of approval and is so polished and sanitized it doesn't even seem to have been written by a person but some kind of Blizzard PR bot.
Dear Nevalistis aka MissCheetah,

I'm almost older than the D3 barbarian, I play Diablo since it first came out and many other Blizzard games.
It is trully sadden me your choice to present us a mobile game at our PC Blizzcon event this year.You are realising how bad of a choice you made now.

Please, I am asking you from the bottom of heart to not repeat this mistake again by presenting any new project, like your incoming diablo alike pokemon go mobile game to us, like you did at Blizzcon 2018, your true PC gamers Fans.

I, for my self, would like to experience a new novelty badass Diablo sequel as only Blizzard can make.

This is, my wills.

Thank you very much.
We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects which we’ll be revealing over the course of the coming year.

The thing is, "projects" mean absolutely nothing. Projects could stand for Diablo noodles for all we know. We know that "projects" already include:
Diablo books/comics
Netflix Series
Diablo Immoral

...as such, the "multiple" part (minimum requirement) is already met... meaning that your statement doesn't bring anything new to the table.

The community, I think, wants to hear the word "game", not "project". PC game to be precise, but we can settle with an unspecified game other than DI.

we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of.

Hopefully, this time (if it is a game), it isn't left in an incomplete state...

- The Diablo Teams -

What I understand from this answer is: "this year is done, we will share information on the next months"

it's me or they started to work on content for the REAL diablo game in general a few months ago? (besides the game I wont mention)
11/29/2018 09:18 PMPosted by Belzemuth
Dear Nevalistis aka MissCheetah,

I highly doubt that they are both the same person. If that were the case then she would be posting more than what we know. Besides if she were to do then why hide behind green text when blue would do so much more wonders.
I do think, to be “fair,” the Kotaku article leaves them in a super awkward position and they probably had to go back to the drawing board on what they were going to say once that got out.

If it’s true and they acknowledge Fenris is real, they also acknowledge the Blizz employees worrying about Activision were real.

If it’s fake and they refute the article, it takes the one little seed of hope and optimism around here and crushes it.

If it’s true and they claim it’s fake, or it’s fake and they claim it’s true, that will backfire with any further leaks and possibly undermine trust even more.

I’m not saying they’ve come up with a satisfactory answer, but it’s a difficult position.
Blizzard announces mobile game -- Fans whine that they're being lazy (despite providing all original new art/story.)
Blizzard pauses on news -- Fans whine that Blizzard isn't listening. (Despite the fact it's all pretty obvious they're working on D4)
Blizzard says they hear the fan's cry of outrage -- fans whine that Blizzard doesn't care.

Honestly, sounds like they'll never make any of you happy.
Well I guess that means radio silence till March-November in 2019. See you boi’s then when actual news comes out.

Am thankful for the update, but really sucks your making angry and upset fans wait even more :/ can you just say what it is?
I am going to keep this short because we are 189 pages in and I doubt anybody at Blizzard will actually read this anyways...

Blizzard.
You used to mean something. Your games used to mean quality unlike any other company. Your community unlike any other company. I have hopes that Diablo Immortal will be good enough to play through at least once, but I don't see me playing much more than that. I can assure you I am with the rest of the community in the US, not China, that want you to stick true to what Diablo has been in the passed and should be in the future. Diablo 3 had/has its issues, but on the bright side it had/has a lot of mechanics that I hope you all learned from, good and bad.

I feel like i havent said much and honestly have so much more I want and could say, but I just don't feel like it will make much of a difference. I mean, geez, I own 99% of the collectables and cosmetics released in Diablo 3, for Christ sake! they costed me a lot of money. I believe(could be wrong, correct me if I am), I have every Feat of Strength released in the game(26) minus 2, Original Beta and Blizzcon2014. You say you love Diablo, and all I have to say is: Show me! I got ink to prove my love for the franchise. *I'll show you mine if you show me yours. ;P*

Please don't fail me,
One of your biggest Diablo fans.
God I wish I could post my exact thoughts and not get a complete forum ban. This is just so freakin sad....
but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of.

pls, stop trolling already. We are already dead and you are mocking us with your commitment more than ever. Just re-read your own post: "we continue to read" "multiple projects" "eager to share" "have to wait". You could just link your pre-blizzcon post because it's the same thing. But no, you released another "we hear you". You think you do, but you don't © your CEO.