A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 254 Next
Highly Rated
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We want to start by saying we hear you.

Since the moment we stepped into the office on Monday, we have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We’re fully committed to listening and engaging—so please keep the constructive feedback coming. Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions, and we’ll follow up with further thoughts as soon as we can.

Why would you start listening to us now if you haven't been doing that before?
Highly Rated
Thank you Nev. I know this whole situation is terrible for anyone who cares about the Franchise and game.
Highly Rated
If by "discussing Diablo non-stop, you mean discussing how we can get Diablo Immortal in front of the face of everyone who will purchase the MTX's" sure..
We need something better than this, quit pandering and really answer some questions.
Highly Rated
The truth is
D3 = We hear you
Other blizz teams = Actually delivering stuff

C'mon how many posts like this will we get?
Highly Rated
Good first step to tackle the situation, I can imagine that it's not the easiest of times for you folks either.

However, please keep in mind that "we hear you" can be a pretty empty sentence, if nothing substantial follows.

This is not directed towards you, but that catchphrase has just been thrown around a few too many times to still have an intrinsic value by itself.

My personal 2 cents: What you guys need is nothing that can be achieved or solved within a few weeks. The (non-)communication culture and the increasingly greedy business models in all of your games are severely hurting your brand reputation, which is (was?)one of your main selling points.

I know this isn't an easy fight, but please, try to fight for more transparency, honesty and a more gamer-, and less profit-driven approach just to please shareholders. I know you can't do this alone, but I'm almost certain that in a company like Blizzard you will find many allies to support such a cause.

Good luck, you will need it.

edit: and you should come clear on what kind of foolery was going on with your youtube videos.

edit 2: 666 posts, I will never post again. Peace out.
Highly Rated
I don't wanna be a d*ck, but you guys must COMMUNICATE.

This is actually pretty easy and solve a lot of problems and misinformation....

The Blizzcon rage is not unique to that moment, it's been some years since I stopped playing diablo 3 and since that time you did not communicate with your own audience.
Highly Rated
Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions

Great to know you're listening. I think I speak for the majority of us when I say what we really want more than anything else is information.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
All we need to know is that D4 is in development. If we know D4 is coming and Immortal is not slowing down the D4 development, then hell, you can release whatever you want
Highly Rated
we want Just new Diablo content on PC :(
11/07/2018 03:11 PMPosted by MortalSins
11/07/2018 03:10 PMPosted by Guardi
Don't lose the connection with your fanbase please !

They lost it when they decided announcing a phone app to a PC crowd was a good idea. They need to reconnect with the fans and remember why they get to make games in the first place.

Don't loose your connection to your fanbase AGAIN please !
Highly Rated
IN the end top managemnt will have a final word.
Your shares has droped after backslash....even though analyst predicting you will financialy benefit from that game thats for sure , it'll find its audience.
But that PR stunt on Blizzcon...damn i think some head will fall.

We dont need to remind you that we want mature content not pegi-12
So what more is here to say ?
Highly Rated
Just know that whatever you have to say should NOT concern Immortal in any way. We want PC info please. Thanks.
Highly Rated
Okay hear me up. Stop deleting people's posts and don't try to clean down votes at immortal videos. As a company you made a decision and we reflect that as a gamers of your products. Don't hear just what you want to hear.

Since the moment we stepped into the office on Monday, we have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We’re fully committed to listening and engaging—so please keep the constructive feedback coming. Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions, and we’ll follow up with further thoughts as soon as we can.
Highly Rated
- as a long time WoW player I've heard that many times - it means jack !@#$.
Highly Rated
PG rating is an antithesis to a Diablo series IMO
Highly Rated

Well there’s our once a year blue post. See ya next year!

Terrible. Answers nothing.
Highly Rated
I would think that years and years of "more content for Diablo" or "D2 remaster" or "Hey whats up with D4?" would be enough but I guess it takes a failed announcement of something we dont want to get you to "listen".