A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
Prev 1 207 208 209 270 Next
11/29/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Nevalistis
We continue to read feedback and our internal discussions are ongoing. We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects which we’ll be revealing over the course of the coming year. We are eager to share more about all of our projects, but some will have to wait as we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them. It's going to take some time as we strive to meet your expectations, but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of.

- The Diablo Teams -

Maybe the best way is stop all these projects to work in only one, because that's the way Blizzard was born. Do just one game at once, but do it right.
Never Blizzard had so much projects to work; never the Blizzard had so little good NEW things to show. You are not allowed to do trash games. Because you are THE Blizzard. If you can't be it anymore, just close the doors. The market already have an EA, another one isn't necessary.
What makes a ARPG game fun? Keeps you coming back? Diablo2, but not D3?

Diablo3 missed the mark. No Diablo1/2 epic gameplay, storyline, and graphics. Too much eye candy, not enough gore. No PvP battles. Point is why are we as a community so still fixated on Blizzard and Diablo franchise. Feels like we had our heart ripped out. Yet we still care and still have hope. Current PR issue isn't about just microtransactions or mobile port. PC gamers didn't complain when Diablo ported to console. Focus on fixing and revamping Diablo3 if can't give us news about D2, D3, D4. Bring back the gore and creepiness of Diablo1 and Diablo2. Fix the bugs.

(1)Transform rainbow level into return to Diablo2 or something. Just too bright and colorful. Diablo3 is no place for unicorns, teddy bears, flowers.
(2) Add "never ending rifts." Click on T13 obelisk to start. Progression bar resets once RG dead. Rift difficulty increased +5GR each RG killed. Closes if a character dies. Cap loot at T13. Has leaderboard potential (RGs killed vs time).
(3) Mix up the challenge rifts by letting us play some of top 10 leaderboard solo.
(4) Add solo player game mode (single player) with leaderboard.

Be polite and more understanding. Customer Service policy should be "actually listen", "customer always right", "say thank you and actually mean it". Yes, we don't live in a perfect world. Don't lose focus of your core gamers. The ones who made you who you are today. Customers will try to take advantage of you. And yes, the customer is not always right. Thanks for Blizzard app voice chat.
Blizzard continues to find new ways to show their disdain toward the fan base. Now they have posted on Twitter about account management updates and not a single thing on the forums (thread below).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20770716877

How about the competition to win a switch, only if you already have one? Is there one person working at Blizzard that has any modicum of intelligence or are you all just that spiteful? Blizzard continues to reach new levels of pathetic every few days (if not daily).

So much for the "we hear you" line.
Same Game series (Diablo) that build the company (Blizzard), same one is going to ruine it... what an ironic situation.... it is a pitty for me if this is going to happen.. DO something plz guys!
12/05/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Tillix
Same Game series (Diablo) that build the company (Blizzard), same one is going to ruine it... what an ironic situation.... it is a pitty for me if this is going to happen.. DO something plz guys!

It's a lot more than Diablo (or lack of attention to it). I quit playing WoW when I heard all the changes that would come with BFA. I'm glad I did because I would have been mad for wasting money on a crappy product. Blizzard has gone from a company that prides itself in quality to just making garbage and ignoring it's fan base on almost every level. The thing that will kill Blizzard is them not being consumer/customer oriented. They let greed win them over.
This is the good work CM are doing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns--VSNYveE
No real news again. Just the same old PR.
JUST SELL THE DIABLO IP TO A MORE ARPG ENTHUSIASTIC DEVELOPER THAT ISNT OWNED BY A GREEDY CORPORATION, WHO ARE JUST GOING TO TELL YOU HOW TO MAKE THE GAME ANYWAY. ATLEAST THEN THERE WILL BE POTENTIAL FOR THE FANS OF DIABLO TO GET WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN WANTING FOR YEARS.
https://www.graybeardgames.com/ THIS GUY MIGHT BE INTERESTED NOT SURE...MIGHT RING HIM UP
1 more day blizzard.. the PoE exodus is almost upon us ! Then you can go back to talking to all the sycophants & yes men who remain.
12/05/2018 04:40 PMPosted by Des
1 more day blizzard.. the PoE exodus is almost upon us ! Then you can go back to talking to all the sycophants & yes men who remain.

This is what you get in most hierarchical organizations that I've known. It'll be run by a bunch of cliquey yesmen who don't know what a video game is. I can't see how Activision Blizzard is any different. Remember, Blizzard isn't just Blizzard anymore.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/work-in-progress/2012/02/28/your-inner-circle-beware-of-suck-ups-and-yes-men/#54b04ece30ba
12/05/2018 08:56 AMPosted by JovSilva
11/29/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Nevalistis
We continue to read feedback and our internal discussions are ongoing. We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects which we’ll be revealing over the course of the coming year. We are eager to share more about all of our projects, but some will have to wait as we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them. It's going to take some time as we strive to meet your expectations, but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of.

- The Diablo Teams -

Maybe the best way is stop all these projects to work in only one, because that's the way Blizzard was born. Do just one game at once, but do it right.
Never Blizzard had so much projects to work; never the Blizzard had so little good NEW things to show. You are not allowed to do trash games. Because you are THE Blizzard. If you can't be it anymore, just close the doors. The market already have an EA, another one isn't necessary.

Your right. Why should them telling us they are working on multiple Diablo projects make us feel good? I would much rather we have been told they are hard at work with some of their best people on the next Diablo game for PC. Instead we are left to worry over the quality of the product and how it might suffer because they are working on multiple Diablo projects.
12/05/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Tillix

That is usually how it is with the majority of the games that we play. I haven't seen any one game that truly has been the killer of a game from a different company. The company that makes a game or franchise will likely be the one that kills it.

12/05/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Duckypoo
It's a lot more than Diablo (or lack of attention to it). I quit playing WoW when I heard all the changes that would come with BFA. I'm glad I did because I would have been mad for wasting money on a crappy product. Blizzard has gone from a company that prides itself in quality to just making garbage and ignoring it's fan base on almost every level. The thing that will kill Blizzard is them not being consumer/customer oriented. They let greed win them over.

For some cases it can be greed and others it isn't greed but a lack of listening to their players. Others it is a little of both, still others it is other things than those two, such as thinking that they are always right.

12/05/2018 11:35 AMPosted by Forsakn
JUST SELL THE DIABLO IP TO A MORE ARPG ENTHUSIASTIC DEVELOPER THAT ISNT OWNED BY A GREEDY CORPORATION, WHO ARE JUST GOING TO TELL YOU HOW TO MAKE THE GAME ANYWAY. ATLEAST THEN THERE WILL BE POTENTIAL FOR THE FANS OF DIABLO TO GET WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN WANTING FOR YEARS.

D4 or the next big new Diablo game for the PC will tell me if Kotaku's article is true or not. If true then I would say that the Diablo franchise has a good future. If not true then there will be trouble.
Once bitten, twice shy. I think they will eventually learn a harsh lesson that people who feel betrayed will often not only lose trust, but hold a grudge. Even if they are working on a quality pc game, their faith in hype, advertising, and riding the coat tails of a once great franchise are likely foolish as the bridge of trust lies in ashes. This utter failure in honesty, integrity, and communication on their part will bring karma home to roost.
Nice job leaving the current patch up for over another month too. Sweet one week rushed PTR for whatever reason
*three weeks from now*

Blizzard creates another post:

..thanks for your responses and feedback..
..multiple projects in the works..
..announcement soon-ish..
..we will continue to improve our responses..
..we appreciate you..
12/05/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Ronnert
Nice job leaving the current patch up for over another month too. Sweet one week rushed PTR for whatever reason

At this point, it seems like everything they do has a negative effect.
"Do you guys not have work to do on holidays instead of playing diablo 2.6.4?"

Seriously, you are repeating the same mistake again and again and again. There was rage in the past for not releasing a patch before holidays. And you have not learned from it. Other companies would let their people work for additional hours a day when they f*cked up their customers like you did on Blizzcon. It's like: You don't care at all.

This is not Blizzard-worthy.
Jumping in and trying to be constructive.
Blizzard needs to survey their players:

“Would you like us to work on:”
Druid
Amazon
Content
New Game Modes

Then commit to short term new content for D3 which they can accurately predict.

Then - commit to long term D4
Learn what the players love about D2, D3 and even other competition- and make D4 amazing
Another month to wait, just to enjoy the Dual Bountys? Seriuosly?

I aksing for myself, what part of "We are listening you" i am missing.

How you don't understand that it's the same content about a years or more, that we want some changes, and you make us to wait another month? are you bothering us on purpose? or this is just a bad joke, i don't know if this is the most disrespecting act in videogames that i've seen of i don't know.

A lot of us are trying to giving the more possitive feedback possible, to make changes and you trying to do the opossite. it's this a real slap of face...