11/30/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Raziel187
11/30/2018 01:33 PMPosted by Spongeworthy

“Multiple projects” is 2018’s “pride and accomplishment.”
Might as well say "Thoughts & Prayers".

GOLD! HAHA so true!
Imagine if they werent hearing us.
12/10/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Thax
Imagine if they werent hearing us.

you dont have to imagine just come to diablo forums, or here...or anywhere around here...

RIGHT BLIZZTARD?!?!?!?

...see
12/09/2018 11:00 AMPosted by DeathbyFurio
Diablo teams, why not just hire these guys?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tmPdJCLd_Z8

yes offense, it looks like !@#$.
Diablo is Dead people, like it or not. Dont worry, there are very good games releasing this coming year.
12/10/2018 05:53 AMPosted by KyubiVal
Next achievement: Reach 5000 comments and 300 pages.
Reward: Another sad and useless answer from Diablo Teams through Nev.

It is sad that I am of the opinion we probably will not see 300 pages.
The response rate has been slowing and Blizzard's apathy has driven away their customers who have been very passionate about Diablo for 20 years. People who care deeply about the IP are leaving, and this is showing.

Actions speak louder than words. And Blizzard's actions have been that of the politician selling out for more money while sending one or two text messages that they care about the community. They are becoming more Activision than Blizzard, and this will only accelerate.

Have Blizzard ever engaged their customers when it comes to the hard topics? Unfortunately, that answer is no. Blizzard has always responded with the ostrich approach, which is sticking their head in the sand and staying silent.

Remember when they started including Activison games in the Launcher? Like COD?
The entire forum was filled with angry posts and requests for explanations from top to bottom. Blizzard's response? Nothing.

Diablo Immortal and fan anger over the future of Diablo?
Nothing.

Their track record over the past 3 years is nothing like the Blizzard of the past.
Blizzard can unveil Diablo 4 in 2019 and launch it in 2021 for all I care. I have been playing every iteration of Diablo for over 20 years. Sometimes we need to let go of fond memories to move on. This is me letting go. Blizzard doesn't deserve any more.
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We’re fully committed to listening and engaging
About 5 weeks down and all we got are 2 reheated short messages that recycles some favorite weasel words.

Some commitment to listening and engaging.

What you have really committed to is ignorance and disinterest.

As long as you stay secluded in your ivory tower and refuse to properly address all the major talking points related to the PR disaster at BlizzCon, you do not have a hope in hell of rebuilding trust and reputation with your fan base.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwVaqS_bd-8

Funny how this was something that we thought was great news at the time...now, even this video has more dislikes than likes.

Now looking back ( the past 2 comments by her in this forum ), it's the same thing again. It's like she's reading off a script.

Let me ask everyone here a question. Honestly, would you rather have a screen full of demons (say 50+) or have less demons that hit harder? I'm looking it at from a developer standpoint (cpu/graphics). Better graphics = less demons or lesser graphics = more demons?

Just curious. I'd rather have less demons at this point because killing 30+ on D3 just doesn't seem that satisfying anymore.
12/05/2018 11:29 PMPosted by AsrieL
We are not enjoying the Double Bounty

I mean, I am personally, not because I enjoy bounties but I value the efficiency in doing them and stocking up on mats now, esp for my non-season chars.

Other than that, yes, there is so much more that can be done or could have been done to make the D3 experience better.

I would also like for the patch/season to drop before the holidays but this is not something that they have done in the past when you take into account the holiday season.
12/10/2018 08:32 PMPosted by Systemworks

The response rate has been slowing and Blizzard's apathy has driven away their customers who have been very passionate about Diablo for 20 years. People who care deeply about the IP are leaving, and this is showing.

Well, we've managed to go on for over a month and made over 4k posts, which really goes to show how passionate people are about Diablo. Not all of those have been constructive or even useful, but there has been been a lot of very well constructed and thought-out posts here, so if anyone actually wanted to look, there is a lot useful insights. Thing is, there is only so much that can be said, and with the level of "commitment to listening and engaging" that we've seen from Blizzard, it is no wonder that people just gave up in the end. If there was an actual conversation going, things would probably be different but, as it is, things were bound to peter out eventually.

As you said, people who care are leaving. And no one on the other end seems to care...
12/11/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Pja
12/10/2018 08:32 PMPosted by Systemworks

Well, we've managed to go on for over a month and made over 4k posts, which really goes to show how passionate people are about Diablo. Not all of those have been constructive or even useful, but there has been been a lot of very well constructed and thought-out posts here, so if anyone actually wanted to look, there is a lot useful insights. Thing is, there is only so much that can be said, and with the level of "commitment to listening and engaging" that we've seen from Blizzard, it is no wonder that people just gave up in the end. If there was an actual conversation going, things would probably be different but, as it is, things were bound to peter out eventually.

As you said, people who care are leaving. And no one on the other end seems to care...

Our passion can keep this thread alive, that is unless Blizz decides to lock it then delete it. I do believe that in time they will do just that. When they feel that it has served its purpose then it will be deleted.

Blizz might even think, at the time of deletion of this thread, that all things are okay. Where they are seen in the same light that they were seen in times past.
12/10/2018 10:44 PMPosted by adam99x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwVaqS_bd-8

Funny how this was something that we thought was great news at the time...now, even this video has more dislikes than likes.

Now looking back ( the past 2 comments by her in this forum ), it's the same thing again. It's like she's reading off a script.

Let me ask everyone here a question. Honestly, would you rather have a screen full of demons (say 50+) or have less demons that hit harder? I'm looking it at from a developer standpoint (cpu/graphics). Better graphics = less demons or lesser graphics = more demons?

Just curious. I'd rather have less demons at this point because killing 30+ on D3 just doesn't seem that satisfying anymore.

I am still waiting for those things. Immortal was first one, where is the rest of greatness for this year?

About Your question, more demons was always best solutions for me to have more fun. Sometimes we wanna do some epic battles, but for that we have bosses.
Sometimes we wanna do some epic battles, but for that we have bosses.

How can the boss battles be epic when seasonal and other achievements require you to kill them in a few seconds? Epic one shot battle?

The game is basically rewarding you for not having an epic boss battle...
!@#$ this company.
2019: Diablo Battle Royale, their next project in the works.
havnt been to forums for a long time. Still same depressing rage goin on. LOL
12/11/2018 06:08 PMPosted by D3excess
havnt been to forums for a long time. Still same depressing rage goin on. LOL

Well, to be fair they have done nothing to repair this situation.

Would not be surprised if more than half the fanbase has left the franchise because of past weeks and have future announcements met with skeptical or negative responses.

They simply should have done something. Anything. 2 blue posts reciting corporate speech only added fuel to the fire. I still cannot believe the PR department didn't do anything about it. Not even on Reddit or Twitter which appears to be their preferred channels of communication. Nothing. No significant effort has been made to retain current target audience. It's mind boggling. What if the Asian market does not provide the expected revenue they are envisioning? Than what?

This had cost them a lot of money either way.

Money that could have gone into producing a satisfying product for us.

What a shame.
I don't post much to the internet so I hope the fact that I'm breaking radio-silence is not lost on you. I don't really get into the fandom or follow industry news. As such, I hope to provide a non-BlizzCon take on this situation.

I played Diablo back in 1999. This was the type of game we had yearned for as teenagers; a mature-rated horror RPG. Having only played turn-based RPGs, the real-time action blew me away. This is where I first learned of Blizzard. Due to school/work I completely missed D2. I did get into WoW for many years, but ran into more life issues around D3 launch, so missed that as well.

A few years ago, my wife saw D3 on the PS4 store. We tried it out and she loved it (Score!). Of course we wanted to play together and since I build her a new gaming PC every few years for her WoW addiction, we bought two more copies and had a blast. I was disappointed that my friends had already stopped playing by the time we got on board, but I thought "It's Blizzard. There will be a second expansion. I can play with them whenever that drops."

Took a break from WoW, hadn't touched D3 in over a year so thought I'd see whats up. Battle.net marketing populates the screen; Diablo: Immortal. Sweet! Finally, the expansion just dropped! I watch the trailer. Not an expansion? Mobile? Cinematics team nailed it though (respect).

It's Blizzard though, so of course there's a PC version. Wrong!

As I sit there stunned, my wife walks up behind me...
"Oh my God, is that new Diablo!!"
"Yes, but apparently it's only for phones"
"Really?"
"Yep"
"...wow."

She doesn't play phone games. Barely even uses the damn thing outside of texting.

Since we won't downgrade our gaming experience, we just feel completely excluded. The only other company in recent memory that marketed to us only to be excluded was the cable company.

I hope I illustrated how the Blizzard branding wove it's way into our lives, and how quickly it's unraveling. My wife doesn't spend any time thinking about Diablo, but I noticed she hasn't wanted to play WoW for over a month.

If there is no change of direction (PC port) or a meaningful statement from your leadership (to your customers, not shareholders) , then we hear you...
and just know that you have multiple customers eyeing multiple competitors.

P.S. Family-Friendly Diablo is an OXY-!@#$ING-MORON!
so whats the betting we dont get an update again this year now.

also funny how the other day the wow community team did a live stream with a dev about the latest patch just imagine if our community team could manage that, but seeing as they cant manage to actually post on here outside of canned vague responses i some how dont expect it.