A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
Prev 1 234 235 236 248 Next
11/29/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Nevalistis
We continue to read feedback and our internal discussions are ongoing. We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects which we’ll be revealing over the course of the coming year. We are eager to share more about all of our projects, but some will have to wait as we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them. It's going to take some time as we strive to meet your expectations, but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of.

- The Diablo Teams -

Wow, the last post from blizz was Nov 29? Guess they really meant it when they titled this "Quick Word". Two whole posts here over close to three months. This hurts my heart.
I know it's not your fault Nevalistis, but...

Actuality it is Nevalistis fault, She has a job and I expect her to do it. 2 worthless posts over how many months now? I wish I could get away with not doing my job for months on end.

Even if Nevalistis was told to " Avoid the fire " of the forums and not post anything, Have some dignity and respect for the players, If i was her i'd grow a pair, talk to the community regardless then walk out if they said anything.

Blizzards not the only job and if shes a good employee a new job will always be easy to find. Walking out because your forced to join in on low standards don't make you a bad one.
could be worse, the eu forums version of this thread is now auto locked as it hit a 500 post limit. so much for listening to the european diablo community. well played community team for being inept across the board.
01/18/2019 06:39 AMPosted by Hootwoot

Actuality it is Nevalistis fault, She has a job and I expect her to do it. 2 worthless posts over how many months now? I wish I could get away with not doing my job for months on end.

Its definitely her fault for working for a bad company and for being a willing, soulless patsy but the core blame lies with upper management and the rotten low quality developers across their entire portfolio. Wow sucks just as bad as Diablo has the last 6 years, they have actively created a cone of ignorance around their devs to prevent any criticism and they are losing subscribers in droves because of it. I feel sad for all the people rushing to try a new season here where zilch has changed except a few number changes. They have done their best to wall themselves off from hundred of thousands of disappointed customers and have ignored tens of thousands of common sense posts giving them free feedback and solutions. At this point they just need to die so someone else can recover the old Blizzard North DNA and clone the real gems from before Activision corrupted them.
01/18/2019 06:39 AMPosted by Hootwoot

Even if Nevalistis was told to " Avoid the fire " of the forums and not post anything, Have some dignity and respect for the players, If i was her i'd grow a pair, talk to the community regardless then walk out if they said anything.

Blizzards not the only job and if shes a good employee a new job will always be easy to find. Walking out because your forced to join in on low standards don't make you a bad one.

My only concern would be if I were in her shoes and done something like what you said. Then I quit shortly afterwards it might be harder to get work elsewhere. More so if I was marked as leaving due to being insubordinate (willful disobedience). You would have to find a way of doing it where it won't hurt your chances of finding work elsewhere.

Personally if I were in her shoes, before I would post I would start secretly looking for work elsewhere. Then when I have something else lined up. Then I would bow out gracefully while at the same time finding a way of telling the community what they need to know without spilling any beans or letting any cats out of the bag.

01/18/2019 08:33 AMPosted by Shadeofdeath
I feel sad for all the people rushing to try a new season here where zilch has changed except a few number changes.

Even though we have a few QoL changes that were asked for, for a long time. But we also have more viable builds to push the leader boards than the last patch which is good. At least that is something, not as much as you or I would like but still better than just keeping patch 2,6.1 for the next season and then doubling something like the last two themed seasons.
I'm still struggling with what they are going to "Show" us... and when they are going to respond...

So far all I've seen is a new season... yawn. (Don't get me wrong I'll likely still play some... just not really a big deal in my mind)

The Darkening of Tristram ... again nothing new here.

Some Art books ... that may have some Diablo Artwork in them.

Wow if this is the multiple "New" projects ... I'm going to suggest that we all go spend our money elsewhere...
Hello!! It's 2019! I want our dose of "exciting news about the multiple Diablo Projects"!
zzzzz
Holy poo! I just checked in here again after 3 months and they still haven’t said anything, my old manager had a word for that. Wowser, Blizz wtf seriously, HOTS is dead, D3 is dead, Overwatch is a box cost game with f-ing loot boxes lol. Get ur sht together Blizz.
i expected something by now my low standards were to high wow soon TM i guess
01/15/2019 05:34 AMPosted by jeji
Thanks for the positive words Blizz. I just returned to D 3 after a 2 year break and was pleased with the changes, like primals and the power creep. It is time however for Diablo 4 or, at the very least an expansion. I realize that the economic viability of the product is essential ( you are a business). Have you considered the option of micro transactions. For example a nominal charge for each new patch or the option to buy some items with real money. For example the option to buy mats or blood shards.

Nice try Blizz
If they keep up this pace across their IP's Blizzcon 2019 could actually be horrible...
01/19/2019 10:14 PMPosted by ZeeLoyd
If they keep up this pace across their IP's Blizzcon 2019 could actually be horrible...

Next on the list of things cut from Blizzard.....there will be no Blizzcon 2019, I really wouldn't be surprised lol
01/20/2019 01:53 AMPosted by Thraesh

Next on the list of things cut from Blizzard.....there will be no Blizzcon 2019, I really wouldn't be surprised lol

It will only be available on your phone.
01/20/2019 08:19 AMPosted by Howdypardner

It will only be available on your phone.

"what!?... Don't you guys have phones!?... "

Had to be done.

Would it really matter? They have shown they have nothing worthwhile to tell us anyway, might be refreshing for once if they respected their former customer's time and energy, and money by saying so upfront for the first time in 10 years.
01/18/2019 02:27 AMPosted by ZiegWarhiet
11/29/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Nevalistis
We continue to read feedback and our internal discussions are ongoing. We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects which we’ll be revealing over the course of the coming year. We are eager to share more about all of our projects, but some will have to wait as we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them. It's going to take some time as we strive to meet your expectations, but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of.

- The Diablo Teams -

Wow, the last post from blizz was Nov 29? Guess they really meant it when they titled this "Quick Word". Two whole posts here over close to three months. This hurts my heart.
This "We're posting something when we are ready" mentality.. why silence for so long? I mean Cm's should discuss or at least communicate in a proper way with their fanbase and keep them engaged, interested. Smells fish on these forums.
Guys, please be patient with Blizzard. It takes a long time to communicate the same disconnected messages we have come to expect.

Over the next few months we will get the long awaited response, and it will be the same message as the OP on Nov 7th.

This is what hearing and caring is all about!
I'm just surprised that this post isn't locked yet.
This is the vilest and most abominable betrayal ever, blizzard. You just spit in the souls of every Diablo community member and your words are full of hypocritical lies. And it's so frustrating that it crosses out all the good things that you did before.