A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
Prev 1 237 238 239 270 Next
I believe if I remember correctly direct cross linking goes against conduct, but the threads I'm referring to were about the darkening of tristram posted 2-3 days back(There is a tracker for how recently a thread was active on the right side of the display). I also thought I saw activity 4 days ago, but further inspection shows I was likely mistaken to think that that. It seems that others were posting in a thread with long ago previous blue activity to harass them. When scrolling through forums, the orange page symbols on the left side will have a special indicator showing that blizz folk have posted in those respective threads. The same way the MVP green tag shows up when a community mvp responds, a blue BLZ icon appears over threads in which Blizz folk respond.

I don't think you will find what you are looking for in those threads though.
01/26/2019 10:33 PMPosted by Sydrian
They have been active in other threads in recent days.

Other threads do not matter as much as this one. This should be their prime focus right now and it clearly is not.
I missed a lot of cosmetic items that are no longer available. people have other games and things to do in real life cant always play. Was hoping they could do a in game shop and let us purchase past season pets and wings maybe even past Blizzcon items
must be a lot trolls in these forums dislike real ideas that would fix game and like posts that say nothing and just insult people wtf is that
seriously look at these posts these people have thousands of posts but only 1 character that's not even geared right yet we supposed listen to them.
01/28/2019 06:11 AMPosted by Duckypoo
01/26/2019 10:33 PMPosted by Sydrian
They have been active in other threads in recent days.

Other threads do not matter as much as this one. This should be their prime focus right now and it clearly is not.

Someone was asking if they were around.
people are talking about the game but have no active account or characters so they have no real comments about the game they just trolling forums why should we listen to people that don't even play the game
even if they say they have other accounts that's what trolls say, so how can trust what they say unless they post from a real account
01/28/2019 06:11 PMPosted by Ragingblood
people are talking about the game but have no active account or characters so they have no real comments about the game they just trolling forums why should we listen to people that don't even play the game

And maybe many of these have ditched their characters and cancelled their subscriptions after Blizzard failed to communicate with the fanbase.

Like me.
so same thing why are you posting and why should people listen you don't play
and what subscription this is diablo forum no monthly charge
all original class sets just got balanced to make them as strong as necromancer but now torment difficulties are way to easy and people 1 hit everything but people don't seam understand this cause they don't play
01/28/2019 04:00 PMPosted by Ragingblood
seriously look at these posts these people have thousands of posts but only 1 character that's not even geared right yet we supposed listen to them.

I highly doubt that it takes a player with all characters seriously geared to see the flaws of this game. it doesn't take that to see the serious flaws in communication that this thread has obviously shown. Only two canned responses from the CM, even though that is probably the best she could do as allowed by her superiors.
that's true but they are trolls that mark dislike on any real discussion and mark like on comments that have no suggestions and just insult people
anything that would make games better they instantly mark as dislike so then what good do forums do when trolls decide the content of the forum
so good luck would rather spend my time playing then waste it posting
The SPAM on this guy is real.

PD: Good job neverlistens another month with no response, great work for you and your bosses.
01/28/2019 09:57 PMPosted by Ragingblood
so good luck would rather spend my time playing then waste it posting

Sorry, but u are not very smart person or +-8-10y old.
I hate dumb people who cant to say something right. So i can dislike you. And i did it. Now im troll ? Nice logic.
this coming from the guy typing +-8-10 and cant to say something right. calling me dumb lol
If your posting from a account that doesn't exist, don't even play diablo and just roaming forums to be a jerk that makes you a troll