A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
Prev 1 240 241 242 270 Next
give us the new heroes packs for D3 please! Druid, Amazon, Assassin!
new fun for us, money for you guys :D
02/03/2019 12:46 PMPosted by Hashirama
I'm Still holding out hope for an apology for blizzcon fam.

That would imply that they give a damn and we can't have that, can we?
Is it just me or this thread is just as useful as a parachute made out of concrete? What was its purpose in the first place anyway ? Who are we even talking to exactly, beside ourselves? Are they even listening anymore at this point ? I guess not. This thread is nothing but another giant middle-finger to their core fanbase, dressed up as a rather pathetic attempt to handle the blizzcon fiasco.

Thank you Blizzard, thank you.
02/04/2019 03:34 AMPosted by Eskhata
Is it just me or this thread is just as useful as a parachute made out of concrete? What was its purpose in the first place anyway ? Who are we even talking to exactly, beside ourselves? Are they even listening anymore at this point ? I guess not. This thread is nothing but another giant middle-finger to their core fanbase, dressed up as a rather pathetic attempt to handle the blizzcon fiasco.

At least a concrete parachute will quickly put you out of your misery.

Diablo has been dying a slow death for the last decade.
I know Blizzard is committed to being "engaging", so I am wondering if there will be any "engaging" this month, or should I come back next month? How many months do I need to keep tabs on this thread to get some updates on the Diablo franchise?

"engaging"
02/04/2019 08:51 AMPosted by ShaiHulud
I know Blizzard is committed to being "engaging", so I am wondering if there will be any "engaging" this month, or should I come back next month? How many months do I need to keep tabs on this thread to get some updates on the Diablo franchise?

"engaging"

Maybe they'll drop something on April 1st?
02/03/2019 08:17 AMPosted by BloodyMugsy
Almost 3 months now. Maybe soon we can expect a THIRD post from NeverListens that is just as vague,foggy,fuzzy,hazy,indefinite,indistinct and unclear as the others!

Must be great to be a Community Manager that doesn't have to deal with the community.

She's too busy shoveling coal into to the burning hot furnaces or maybe they got her working on mobile games too?
02/04/2019 08:53 AMPosted by Superchang

"engaging"

Like this one trolling us with a mobile phone game in 2014?
https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/13607363/ascend-to-victory-with-happy-reaper%E2%84%A2-4-1-2014
So three (3) full months since the OP.

We should start a list of things one can achieve during the time it takes one CM to write one blog. For example

1. Renovate the kitchen and bathroom
2. Get engaged AND married AND go on a honeymoon
3. Increase your 1RM by 20% across all lifts
4. Get a promotion after a strong last quarter
Three months down and all they have to say are canned PR responses.

Blizzard, what you need to acknowledge is that when you vomit out a "commitment" to listen and engage the fan base does not believe you.

You clearly want this disaster to blow over but what you don't realize is that players and fans don't forgive and forget.

It seems evident you are most inclined to paying more attention to the investors rather than the real stakeholders - the gamers.

This dumpster fire has to be called for what it is:

Pathetic.

Gutless.

Spineless.

Weak.
What a disappointment.
02/04/2019 08:55 AMPosted by cdm
02/04/2019 08:53 AMPosted by Superchang

Like this one trolling us with a mobile phone game in 2014?
https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/13607363/ascend-to-victory-with-happy-reaper%E2%84%A2-4-1-2014

cept this years april 1st theyll be trolling us with a pc ones instead
Fact: If on November 30th, 2018, you had started a race between a Blizzard CM and an actual garbage can to see who could post in this thread first, it would still be a tie.
02/04/2019 08:54 AMPosted by cdm
02/03/2019 08:17 AMPosted by BloodyMugsy
Almost 3 months now. Maybe soon we can expect a THIRD post from NeverListens that is just as vague,foggy,fuzzy,hazy,indefinite,indistinct and unclear as the others!

Must be great to be a Community Manager that doesn't have to deal with the community.

She's too busy shoveling coal into to the burning hot furnaces or maybe they got her working on mobile games too?

This thread is the complaint box leading to the furnace. The furnace is burning hot! Who knew tears were flammable?
02/04/2019 03:34 AMPosted by Eskhata

Actually this is the most accurate comment so far.
They didn't explain or acknowledged anything. They just said a bunch of words ant let it burn the community for 3 months.
They have nothing and they care about nothing apparently.

Well, I used to come here everyday to see if there was anything new. Not anymore. Now I come like once in a week if I remember.
Well... I used to have all blizzard's games. Not anymore.
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
we hear you

06/20/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Bashiok
aren't you thankful!?

3 months of nothing.
No, I'm not thankful.
In other news Actiblizz stock market crashed again.
02/06/2019 03:46 PMPosted by Chipoodle
Stock price is down 48.43% from its peak just 4 months ago.

If that doesn't compel them to start listening to the players, what does?

"engaging"

Next month? That's cute.... I am guessing in June.
02/06/2019 05:59 PMPosted by Hypersonic
02/06/2019 03:46 PMPosted by Chipoodle
Stock price is down 48.43% from its peak just 4 months ago.

If that doesn't compel them to start listening to the players, what does?

Nope.... It's down to 43%.