A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
Prev 1 241 242 243 270 Next
please, we do not want actvision playstile in diablo franchise, redo diablo 2 and sucess will knock on your heaven door (capcom is teaching how to do it like a boss)!
02/07/2019 09:59 AMPosted by Indelacius
please, we do not want actvision playstile in diablo franchise, redo diablo 2 and sucess will knock on your heaven door (capcom is teaching how to do it like a boss)!

I do believe that if Activision was the one solely responsible for the shape that D3 is in today. Which would make them the sole developer and publisher. D3 would be in even worse shape than it is today.
I am a long time fan of Diablo and would luv to see new content for the game instead of the same old, season after season of the same old song. I would even be willing to participate in a funding of something like WoW only for Diablo.

Thanx
So apparently what Blizzard wanted to "show" us instead of "tell" us was...

??????????

At this point, Blizzard, my opinion of you could not be any lower. You say you're "listening" but you clearly aren't hearing. You're once again opting for the corporate benefit of making some announcement at a con or some other nonsense because that's what will drum up your investor's interest. What you've SHOWN us with all this "listening" is that you don't give a damn about what we want. We aren't asking for much, literally all we wanted was for you to throw us a damn bone, but apparently that was too much for you.

Warranted or not, you 100% deserve the assumption that you had jack !@#$ planned for Blizzcon and Diablo other than DImmortal, just because you have nothing to show for it 3 damn months later. If you had been working on something you would have thrown even the tiniest of scraps at us. And no, this "multiple diablo projects" nonsense is not a scrap because that could mean quite literally anything. Maybe it's time you took a break from all this supposed "listening" and started doing some talking. You know, at least pretend that you actually care about what your players want?

You're not going to be magically forgiven come August or some other month down the pipeline where you finally announce something. You've long since blown past your chance, and the longer you sit on it the worse it's going to get for you. But honestly, what's even the point of posting this? I'm sure you've long since abandoned looking at these forums, if you ever did to begin with. You're going to keep trucking along as if nothing happened, and then wonder why your next game under-performs.
i just think Diablo on phone is stupid , when we all have waited for Diablo 4 for so many years , this is what you give us ? My son , no king rule forever.... this is the end of Diablo ....
dont you guys have phone.. what a question you have ask lamo

02/07/2019 05:50 PMPosted by terrancekhwu
i just think Diablo on phone is stupid , when we all have waited for Diablo 4 for so many years , this is what you give us ? My son , no king rule forever.... this is the end of Diablo ....
y
02/07/2019 09:59 AMPosted by Indelacius

It's incredible, but we've reached the point where Capcom is kicking asses and blizzard is lost.

I don't know if I'm happy or sad with it.
No Neverlistens message.

No MVP message.

Nothing new after 5 months, thx for communication Blizzard
02/08/2019 02:27 AMPosted by Thax
No Neverlistens message.

No MVP message.

Exaclty what I though. Checked in to see newest lies and the newest is just the confirmation we did 200 pages ago:
You never listen and you will not change.

Proof: 4 Month nothing.
No announcment, no release, not even a running beta for immortal lol.
02/08/2019 02:27 AMPosted by Thax
No Neverlistens message.

No MVP message.

Mind telling me what importance is there with the MVP (s if more than one) posting in this thread. I fail to see the importance since those type of players are not an employee to Blizz. I fail to see how their message would help the community. That is unless they carry such weight that they would be able to get Blizz to get off of its duff and do something. Something more than just listening. Something that shows that they still care. Then I would be wondering why the MVP (s) hasn't posted. But AFAIK they don't have that can of power in their posts.

The above is my way of saying that even the MVP (s) voice would be just someone speaking in the wind like the rest of us. That post wouldn't have any more authority or power than any of our posts.
have FONES ???

FONES ?? FONES ? FONES ?

you !@#$ing tutrle
02/01/2019 07:39 PMPosted by jeji
01/21/2019 02:01 PMPosted by Nerevar
This is the vilest and most abominable betrayal ever, blizzard. You just spit in the souls of every Diablo community member and your words are full of hypocritical lies. And it's so frustrating that it crosses out all the good things that you did before.

“ The vilest and most abdominable betrayal ever”? My my, talk about a lack of perspective. NEWS FLASH: Diablo 3 is a freaking video game. I repeat it is a GAME.
Life is a game.
Be careful Neverlistens, maybe you will have to find other job "soon" but no soon as your feedback, real SOON.
A new whole joke, "Job Opening"

https://careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings/all/diablo/all/all/1?blzcmp=app

They search everything..
They really work on multiple projects...
They are trolling us for sure....
If the rumors are true bout these upcoming job cuts .. How bout you guys cut your entire mobile games division? :)
02/09/2019 04:37 AMPosted by Des
If the rumors are true bout these upcoming job cuts .. How bout you guys cut your entire mobile games division? :)

The sad reality... it is the exact opposite. All that will be left will be the money grubbing mobile MXT games.

Whoever is making these decisions shouldn't just be fired, they should be executed, for destroying a legend of a company. As a fan of Blizzard since i was in my teens (now in my 40s)... the Blizzard I grew up with is dead. It was a good run while it lasted, and we got to enjoy it in the golden age of gaming. Both are now history!
hey, only more 11 months to show us your promisses for 2018

yay
11/29/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Nevalistis
We continue to read feedback and our internal discussions are ongoing. We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects which we’ll be revealing over the course of the coming year. We are eager to share more about all of our projects, but some will have to wait as we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them. It's going to take some time as we strive to meet your expectations, but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of.

- The Diablo Teams -

Yet more than 2 months later...
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We want to start by saying we hear you.

Since the moment we stepped into the office on Monday, we have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We’re fully committed to listening and engaging—so please keep the constructive feedback coming. Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions, and we’ll follow up with further thoughts as soon as we can.

11/29/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Nevalistis
We continue to read feedback and our internal discussions are ongoing. We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects which we’ll be revealing over the course of the coming year. We are eager to share more about all of our projects, but some will have to wait as we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them. It's going to take some time as we strive to meet your expectations, but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of.

- The Diablo Teams -

You use the term "Feedback" in these posts, a simple google search returns the definition of feedback as -

"Information about reactions to a product, a person's performance of a task, etc. which is used as a basis for improvement. "

For years this community has attempted to influence the design direction of diablo yet seemingly all this passion we've displayed has fallen upon deaf ears. Now look at where we are. Get out of your ivory towers and reconnect with your demographic.