A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
Prev 1 252 253 254 270 Next
Wish they would close this thread already. Nothing but a sewage drain. Best to go back to posting the same topic "You are not communicating" or "Diablo 3 is dead" or "When is Diablo 4?" once every week.
03/15/2019 01:53 AMPosted by Batezu
That pretty much means beware hes a toxic snide condescending person who lives on these forums.

Meh... He has a few good points here and there. After a while you get used to it.

03/14/2019 10:32 AMPosted by ShadowAegis
That is what I want to do and will not let anyone else, especially someone like you to tell me what to do. The only way you would have such authority is if I were living under your roof.

I believe that wasn't his intention to offend you.
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We want to start by saying we hear you.

Since the moment we stepped into the office on Monday, we have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We’re fully committed to listening and engaging—so please keep the constructive feedback coming. Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions, and we’ll follow up with further thoughts as soon as we can.

Congratulations!!! you are close to reach half a year with all your improved communication to ur fans. Keep the good work Neverlistens
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
engaging

What happened to engaging? More empty words? Yep, thought so.
03/16/2019 03:19 AMPosted by naksiloth
03/15/2019 01:53 AMPosted by Batezu
That pretty much means beware hes a toxic snide condescending person who lives on these forums.

Meh... He has a few good points here and there. After a while you get used to it.

03/14/2019 10:32 AMPosted by ShadowAegis
That is what I want to do and will not let anyone else, especially someone like you to tell me what to do. The only way you would have such authority is if I were living under your roof.

I believe that wasn't his intention to offend you.

Look it is the mindset that I have to deal with here. The whole point is don't dare like this game at all. Do what others have done uninstall it and maybe even the battlenet launcher with any other games that Blizz has if you have any other game than D3. Join us or don't bother to express any other thoughts, opinions, suggestions, feelings, etc... that are not in agreement with the majority of those here on the forums. Why else do you think that we as a whole are not taken seriously like we should be. Part of the reason is that mindset is allowed to exist. Blizz needs to take back the forums along with talking to us more than what they have done.

Makes me feel like instead of Blizz in the forum of the CM saying some canned expressions. You have the Flash that came by speaking at hyper speed where you can't hear a single word he has said. We need better communication with Blizz if Blizz is gonna be able to clean up this mess they made with Blizzcon 2018. Then on top of that they need to take action as well. When they do both then things can be changed. Wounds can be healed and their reputation can be fixed.
03/16/2019 12:28 PMPosted by ShadowAegis
Join us or don't bother to express any other thoughts, opinions, suggestions, feelings, etc... that are not in agreement with the majority of those here on the forums.

Part of the reason is that mindset is allowed to exist. Blizz needs to take back the forums

First we have an argument for freedom of speech immediately followed by one for regulating such speech.

Look where you are. General Discussion. Look at the rules that govern this forum. Nothing stating anyone should have to like this game or anyone’s reasons for liking it.

I would have no problem with a separate form section strictly for feedback, with strict rules and a format to be followed. In fact I once lobbied for such a thing here on these forums. The funny thing is, if they were to implement something like that, where there was a structure to posts, requiring problem/reasoning/proposed solutions, you would be the first to get the boot.
03/16/2019 01:02 PMPosted by Gr8Hornytoad
you would be the first to get the boot.

I don't think so, he gives nice feedback sometimes. He's repetitive but he shouldn't be thrown under the bus for that. This thread created for venting fan frustration to begin with. Just take his posts out of context, which sometimes include wide stretches but at least make more sense that way.
He's been saying the same thing what half of these forums has said. He just have more time on his hands than most of us and will to wait for next move. But I don't think he deserves the crap you throw at him. Nor it worths digressing the subject onto his manners which I see no fault in his expression. He changed his approach and posted less frequent, yet you guys still hammer on him for no apparent reason.

Either you're too jaded or this thread solely is not enough for your frustration. May be both? Diverting the subject on one person won't help this discussion flow. Just take his posts out of context if it doesn't make sense for you or put him on ignore. No one have to share the same condition with you all.
03/16/2019 01:44 PMPosted by naksiloth
I don't think so, he gives nice feedback sometimes.

99.9% of what he does is take the feedback and opinions of others and build straw man arguments against them to derail the conversation. Then when he gets called out he defaults to the same phony rationalization of victimization. The only time he will give anything resembling feedback is in direct opposition to someone, and it’s guaranteed to lack integrity, logic, and reason.
Ok kids, who wants this thread to be deleted? raise your hand if so
03/16/2019 02:28 PMPosted by Gr8Hornytoad
and it’s guaranteed to lack integrity, logic, and reason.

I've read his feedback about D2 and D3, so far I liked it. Can not talk about PoE because I didn't play it... yet... It sounds like you're pulling the plug early. Just take his posts out of context or put him on ignore. Some of them have really wide stretches but so far I enjoyed reading them and they made sense to me. If it really worthed calling him out, I'd do that first, way before you.

He can be young, fanboy or even doing a social experiment on his own, doesn't matter. It really doesn't worth targeting him to divert subject. If he's doing it for gigs, he doesn't even try to go overboard for being funny (which he does sometimes), you just give him material yourself.
Whenever this thread got stuck, it quickly turns about hammering any fanboy you see around, this shouldn't happen. As when this happens this said fanboy (I mean ANY fanboy) always pull victimization blanket on Blizzard for creating a whirl of public impression.

This creates a vicious cycle already. I'm sorry, this discussion already going no where with radio silent, doing this doesn't repair the situation either. Whenever you divert your attention from main subject, Aegis will mock you for losing it and pull the victimization card on himself.
Anything new from Bliz? No? Aight, see you next month.
03/16/2019 01:02 PMPosted by Gr8Hornytoad
Join us or don't bother to express any other thoughts, opinions, suggestions, feelings, etc... that are not in agreement with the majority of those here on the forums.

Part of the reason is that mindset is allowed to exist. Blizz needs to take back the forums

First we have an argument for freedom of speech immediately followed by one for regulating such speech.

Look where you are. General Discussion. Look at the rules that govern this forum. Nothing stating anyone should have to like this game or anyone’s reasons for liking it.

I would have no problem with a separate form section strictly for feedback, with strict rules and a format to be followed. In fact I once lobbied for such a thing here on these forums. The funny thing is, if they were to implement something like that, where there was a structure to posts, requiring problem/reasoning/proposed solutions, you would be the first to get the boot.

So it is okay for others to call you troll, fanboy, shill, etc... all because you don't agree with them. Or even heaven forbid you actually like this game, huh. Well not in my book nor should it be in Blizz's book either.

Since you agree with that mindset then you have no problems from them. It is only when you don't agree you get blasted. Heck I have even been blasted for suggesting other types of skill tree systems. The one that I like the best to date is of a new game that is still being worked on and I hope will eventually see the light of day. That game is Last Epoch, if Diablo 4 had such a skill system that is similar to what they are doing as far as active skills goes I would love it. When I would spend points in a system like that I would truly have that feeling of specializing in the skills that I am choosing. But yet I got blasted by someone else for it. They said Blizz shouldn't copy other games, which btw is how WoW became the 800lb gorilla in the room that all other MMO's after them tried to copy because of their success.

Those same individuals keep on ones like me until they either get tired and join the crowd or stop posting entirely forever. All because the figure why bother to post if all they get is blasted for just about everything they say.

I still have a suspicion that those ones are doing it for the sole purpose of one day being able to say to Blizz see all of us here on the forums are now in full agreement as far as what needs to be done with D3. So design this game for us personally and we will be happy. Also they would claim that everyone else that doesn't post would be happy as well. It is like they shut up all dissenting voices so their's is the only one left.
03/16/2019 09:37 PMPosted by ShadowAegis
So it is okay for others to call you troll, fanboy, shill, etc... all because you don't agree with them.

People call you those things because you have over 18k posts of which the great majority contain you dismissing people’s criticism of Diablo 3 with no reasoning. You seem obsessed with disrupting any debate critical of Diablo 3 via straw man arguments with exaggerated comparisons and misrepresentations. Your entire post history is fallacy of epic proportions.
03/16/2019 09:37 PMPosted by ShadowAegis
So it is okay for others to call you troll, fanboy, shill, etc...

Nothing wrong with being a fanboy. The thing is you're rather obsessive about pushing your views which was repetitive. Either you don't take the discussion serious to mock it and stretch it or really have a burning passion, where you don't exactly realize what you were doing. So far you quitted that chain-posting streak when people raised their voice, still bad rep will linger abit because people are jaded towards Blizzard.

Of course, naturally people gonna question when you give smidge of hints about still trusting them. At the other hand people skip the part where you still didn't lose hope and instead call you a shill.

03/16/2019 10:33 PMPosted by Gr8Hornytoad
Your entire post history is fallacy of epic proportions.

Why you people can not accept that he's trying to appeal you and take his views for what it is? Whenever you put the spotlight on him it won't change anything. So far I read his posts and I think downvotes were unjustified. Nor obeying his derails make things any better.
8 Months to go to Blizzcon.
can this disappointment thread still active until it arrives ??

Let's see..
Nothing wrong with being a fanboy. The thing is you're rather obsessive about pushing your views which was repetitive. Either you don't take the discussion serious to mock it and stretch it or really have a burning passion, where you don't exactly realize what you were doing. So far you quitted that chain-posting streak when people raised their voice, still bad rep will linger abit because people are jaded towards Blizzard.

Of course, naturally people gonna question when you give smidge of hints about still trusting them. At the other hand people skip the part where you still didn't lose hope and instead call you a shill.

This is not just about me, take a look at just about anyone that dares to disagree with the sentiment of the majority of those posting here and see what happens. I wouldn't doubt that even though they might have a good reason to disagree with them still they will get the same treatment that I have gotten. They would get it in some cases for making some of the same really well thought out type of suggestions that I have given that only a few have liked and agreed with. Its no wonder why some have just up and left the forums for good. I wouldn't doubt that most of them have moved on to other social media like Reddit, Twitter, Twitch, etc...

That post count number of mine I know isn't 100% accurate. Because if it was then I would have to have about the same number of post which is around 8k+ in the WoW forums. Because I know that I haven't posted anything in any of the other game forums that Blizz has in its line up. I also know that there is no way that I could've posted 8k+ times in the WoW forums. Heck I haven't even read them as much as I have these forums. I think that post count is showing all posts that I have ever made in this game along with the rest of the titles (WoW). That it still would show the same number on the forums even when my posts in other threads get deleted because the entire thread gets deleted.
why are you keeping this thread alive? S.T.F.U. already :)
11/29/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Nevalistis
We are eager to share more about all of our projects, but some will have to wait as we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them.

Great! Just !@#$ING GREAT!

Dont you love the communication??
Public relations...... My %^-

First your team states that you want to communicate.. and then you tell us you dont want to communicate.... Thumbs up! Your *!@#!
I think I see why Nevalistis listens more than she speaks here.

I can't wait until Blizzcon this year and see the change in the forums. Although I could still find myself let down but prefer to live positive when I can.

It wouldn't take long reading this stuff before I stayed quiet and just took from the forums rather than add.

03/17/2019 06:20 PMPosted by FMR
Great! Just !@#$ING GREAT!

Dont you love the communication??
Public relations...... My %^-

First your team states that you want to communicate.. and then you tell us you dont want to communicate.... Thumbs up! Your *!@#!

For reals?

03/17/2019 06:20 PMPosted by FMR
Thumbs up! Your *!@#!