A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
Prev 1 257 258 259 268 Next
We hear you.

^^ This is actually a typo with a few letters jumbled around. It should be "we hate you".

Common mistake.
Blizzard and Diablo fans must like the torture since we come back for more and more of the same... can we ever part ways?
Are you listening now?

No stash space behind season journey. Give for free, we've waited long enough and I'm sick of playing stash tetris.
I can't believe they allowed the CM to even make this thread, quite honestly. All it has done is worsened the situation.

- They allowed her to post that they've been talking all things Diablo nonstop, but there is no plan to share the results of those conversations. Why lead people on like this? What good can come of it?

- They allowed her to make the claim that they are committed to engaging, but then they don't engage. Again, why set an expectation you know you won't follow through on?

The very fact this thread is still open is making things worse, because it leads people to believe (correctly so, in my opinion,) that this thread exists simply as a rug to sweep complaints under - yet another thing to further and needlessly rile people up. But the thing is, it won't even work. Silencing 5,000 or so posts isn't going to stifle or reverse the negative feedback Immortal has garnered.

Look, I can make peace with the fact that an old dinosaur like me is no longer your target audience for Diablo. It sucks for me, sure, but I get it. You're targeting phone-addicted tweens and the Chinese market. But there's no need to be classless about it. If you never intended to engage or use this thread to have a conversation, then it never should have been made.

TLDR: We know this thread isn't being used to communicate with us. We know no new information is going to be shared here. We know using it as a dumping ground then deleting it won't actually stifle complaints. What, then, is the purpose of this thread, Blue?
04/11/2019 07:31 AMPosted by Putridian
What, then, is the purpose of this thread, Blue?

It was to buy them some breathing space after the Phoneablo announcement at Blizzcon and the fallout thereafter. They wanted us and the media to think they cared and were going to do something.

It was all for show, and was only meant to buy them some time. They knew after a few weeks the fuss would die down, the media would move on to whatever Bethesda and Tim Sweeney was doing. And us here? We can just be ignored.

Job done. This thread served its purpose perfectly.
Whoever is in charge of D3 PR really needs to be let go.

Protip. Even if you don't have anything concrete to say at the moment, you need to respond to the firestorm that is stashgate just to let the folks know you are aware of our concern and intend to address it.
I have some words you can listen too:
I have to call it, it is a lie.
Is there is another game out there that crashes because of a few Item Stash's? I don't think so. Most games I have seen welcome people that want extra Stash space, and will offer them one way or another to everyone. Why? because in a loot based "Slash and Grab" game it is only logical to.... ahh.... save your loot!
No! mules aren't the answer, that just tie up character slots and is one pain in the butt!
I think, as others have stated on the Forums, that this is really a numbers issue and is actually related to Monthly Active User (MAU) and that is a key performance indicator (KPI) often used by online games to show the stock holders the game is still viable and not a game performance issue at all.
So cut the crap and tell the players what the real issue is!
Reinstate the original text in the Patch Notes and let this BS come to a rest.
Can you hear us now?
Hahahahaha

Oh Gawd, I didn’t realize that this thread is still here. Folks, there is 2 blue posts here, among 5000 of yours.

I think it’s time to realize that “we hear you” was always only a smokescreen. When they let frailty exploit go for several days because there was no one to fix it we also got blue thread to vent.

“We hear” doesn’t equal “we listen”. MUA numbers in next few quarters are more important than listening.
Why is this thread still up??? And why aren’t the diablo forums on discourse yet...like the rest of your (blizzard) games!
04/11/2019 04:31 AMPosted by Bastich
We hear you.

^^ This is actually a typo with a few letters jumbled around. It should be "we hate you".

Common mistake.

quoted for truth
What's the difference between the following:
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
we hear you
04/12/2019 04:16 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We're all working our hardest to improve the communication pipeline
Other than the latter comprising of more words, they are effectively the same thing i.e. same Blizzard PR, same Blizzard lip service, same Blizzard disconnect.
04/13/2019 02:39 AMPosted by Hypersonic
we hear you
Other than the latter comprising of more words, they are effectively the same thing i.e. same Blizzard PR, same Blizzard lip service, same Blizzard disconnect.

Yup ya can dress up a pig but its still a pig...
Diablo 1 = Diablo
Diablo 2 = Cow King
Diablo 3 = Pony
Diablo 4 = Diablo + Cow King - Pony
04/13/2019 02:39 AMPosted by Hypersonic
we hear you

"Communication pipeline", LMAO.

I think this is what PR meant to say:

We will synergize on proactive agility, while horizontally meeting the challenges with turnkey solutions. Cross-pollinate to add value and open the kimono to the IP and silo the ideation to add drive. We're going to skate to where the puck is going to be and drill down on the communications pipeline.

(Bonus points could have been added for words like robust, recontextualize, paradigm, leverage, and thought-leaders).
Is it me or has Blizz been very quiet about Diablo Immortal for months now?
04/13/2019 04:05 AMPosted by Argronok0
Is it me or has Blizz been very quiet about Diablo Immortal for months now?
I honestly think that when the game releases it is going to cause another !@#$fest like the one at Blizzcon. They would like to hide and censor user reviews thats for sure. Prob. dragging out time just to make us forget, so if they release like waaay later and make people wait for ages then they might get less bad feedback Lol.
Oh my sides...another PR blunder? From Blizzard? And they had Brandy say the communication would get better? No! Really? Are we doing this again? I may have to start checking in more frequently again
04/12/2019 10:06 AMPosted by Zombie
Why is this thread still up??? And why aren’t the diablo forums on discourse yet...like the rest of your (blizzard) games!

This forum IS going to be moved over. They recently changed the Hearthstone forums which was delayed from fall. Our forum should be next on the list.
04/13/2019 12:46 PMPosted by MissCheetah

This forum IS going to be moved over. They recently changed the Hearthstone forums which was delayed from fall. Our forum should be next on the list.

That's a shame, tbh. I really don't like the new forums. The lack of a downvote button in particular is awful.