A Quick Word from Blizzard

General Discussion
Prev 1 267 268 269 270 Next
So 7 years with no expansion and now it's been since November since you've said anything here . I'm very glad that the Diablo community is an obvious priority.
Bumping since this thread is gone after the 24th. Still no responses of any value.
If forums gonna migrate then what will happen to this thread? Plans on opening a similar one or at least giving us another update before migration completes?
A QUICK WORD FROM BLIZZARD

We’re targeting the forum migration to happen between June 24 – July 9th – we are letting the community know early so they can be prepared for the switch to new forums Existing threads will not be carried over to the new forums

DiabloFans going dark
06/19/2019 03:39 PMPosted by naksiloth
If forums gonna migrate then what will happen to this thread? Plans on opening a similar one or at least giving us another update before migration completes?

It will be gone. And no. And no.
Well, clears up why Neverlistens never replied here. The plan was to let this sit and fester and let the forum migration do away with it. I understand now. What a coward.

Unfortunately for them, deleting the thread won't delete the actual disaster no matter how much they wish it would.

Diablo Immortal will fail in Western markets, and while there's no doubt they'll make money in China, their projections were banking on Westerner money, too. As we know, they misread fan reception and will soon have to face reality. They were wrong and they won't make the money they thought they would.

Try deleting the people in charge of gauging the fanbase next time. Might save yourselves some embarrassment.
06/19/2019 11:53 PMPosted by WACEKPLACEK
A QUICK WORD FROM BLIZZARD

We’re targeting the forum migration to happen between June 24 – July 9th – we are letting the community know early so they can be prepared for the switch to new forums Existing threads will not be carried over to the new forums

DiabloFans going dark

It's been a pleasure talking/reading with you guys.

New forums require an active subscription to post. Since I won't be able to post and won't sub (except maybe for classic this September or something), I wish everyone of you a great time, and hopefully Diablo4 won't suck.

Cya.
06/19/2019 03:39 PMPosted by naksiloth

they haven't posted anything in 8 months and people still expect anything from this company? just LOL
There will be a thread about this as well. I'll open one if noone else does.
I copied Nevalistis last Post with the Date to not let it become forgotten.
only 7 months down and still no real reply on this, honestly gotta love this high level of community interaction when it comes to answering questions.

and yes with the forum move does seem a very handy way to do away with the thread without actually deleting or locking it, they can just blame the forum move.
Congratulations Blizhoax!

With the new forum software all this thread is going to be in the trash can as if never existed.
Typical of you nonetheless
Heard about some D4 news blip so came back to the forums to see if there had been any better community interaction.. hahahahahahahaha I guess not and forums being trashed takes the cake. The culture hasn't changed a bit rofl.
Here to bump for the end of the forum.
Never forget
A QUICK WORD FROM US:

We want to end this thread by saying you failed us.

Since the moment we've jumped in this conversation after the last Blizzcon disaster, we too have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We've been fully committed to keep the constructive feedback coming, because we love Diablo AND the gaming company that Blizzard once was. As days passed by, we felt a growing sense of loneliness, a deafening silence, as if all our feedback directly went into your trash can. At this point, we’ll never again follow up with further thoughts and feedbacks.
You've had your chance.
06/24/2019 11:33 AMPosted by LightningII
Heard about some D4 news blip so came back to the forums to see if there had been any better community interaction.. hahahahahahahaha I guess not and forums being trashed takes the cake. The culture hasn't changed a bit rofl.

They slapped diablo community in da face by announcing immortal,
that d4 news is their effort to gain our trust back, but we are not a fool.
I believe when i see it, but i wont get my hopes up.

There is no better community interaction on this official forum, its kind of irony isnt it?
Well here we are almost to BlizzCon 2019 and nothing has changed.

You haven't become more active.
You haven't been part of the game or community.
You haven't listened.

Sad to say it, but honestly wish we got new CMs with all the changes Blizzard did this year because ours failed us entirely.

At this point, I'm not even excited for Diablo 4 at all which just sucks entirely to say because this has always been my favorite franchise. But over the last handful of years, and especially last year / BlizzCon, it just really showed us how disconnected Blizzard has become from its players and communities around its game and how greedy of a company it has become since the Activision buyout.
06/26/2019 06:06 PMPosted by atom0s
Well here we are almost to BlizzCon 2019 and nothing has changed.

You haven't become more active.
You haven't been part of the game or community.
You haven't listened.

[/quote]
I'm still laughing to think that blizzard executives thought it was a good idea to present a mobile p2w game to an audience of hardcore pc players.

Players who for years had literally begged them to give a GAME for PC (no books, no artworks, no comics, no "multiple projects") and who had paid a very expensive ticket to attend that event

Sure, what could go wrong?
06/19/2019 01:32 PMPosted by DigChamp
Bumping since this thread is gone after the 24th. Still no responses of any value.

July 2nd says hi.