The patch notes

General Discussion
really made me laugh today! That made my day! Power creep again and again! Thanks a lot Blizzard for the great news!
Hey, at least they took the GR keystones out of the inventory!

You know, things that should have been done the moment they were introduced.

And more stash space for everyone!
Somehow now their servers can handle it, it used to be a problem but now they made them so powerful they can store more numbers for us!

Stash space damage increased by 5000% !!!1!!111!
11/21/2018 01:06 AMPosted by Deus
Hey, at least they took the GR keystones out of the inventory!

You know, things that should have been done the moment they were introduced.

And more stash space for everyone!
Somehow now their servers can handle it, it used to be a problem but now they made them so powerful they can store more numbers for us!

Stash space damage increased by 5000% !!!1!!111!

not stash space, more tabs where you can switch your gear and make your items disappear...
Damn you're right, it's 5 armory tabs.
I don't even use all the 5 that are currently there, maybe someone more dedicated than me actually may use all of them...
11/21/2018 01:16 AMPosted by Deus
I don't even use all the 5 that are currently there, maybe someone more dedicated than me actually may use all of them...

why use them? so that you can make your 70+ bane of trapped disappear for ever? This feature has been bugged since launch and still has not been fixed. I wouldn't touch it if i were you.
Love everyone complaining about a power creep. Learn to read the notes, They are buffing under performing sets and giving everyone an LoN buff that has been asked for for almost 2 years. I like the fact that I can play something different than I have from the last year of no changes to seasonal play. Trust me I am still pissy over the no expansion/screw up from Blizzcon. But I appreciate them make a change that hasn't been done in over a year. It's true you cannot make everyone happy....just glad I can play something other than a Condemn Sader/Pest Necro. Just sad they didn't buff Innarius....the one fun necro build i like =P
11/21/2018 01:25 AMPosted by FatBoy99
ey are buffing under performing sets and giving everyone an LoN buff that has been asked for for almost 2 years.

Those numbers are not "balancing", they are straight up outrageously OP.

And the LoN is simply another powercreep that does not make that set viable as a "make your own build" ability, since the same combination of legendaries/classes will be used now as they were used when it came out.
11/21/2018 01:19 AMPosted by Beliz
why use them? so that you can make your 70+ bane of trapped disappear for ever?

It never happened to me, I know it happened to someone but I don't care, it is too convenient not to use.

Not to mention I only play seasons until I complete the journey, so the bug does not have a long time to happen :P
11/21/2018 01:25 AMPosted by FatBoy99
Love everyone complaining about a power creep. Learn to read the notes, They are buffing under performing sets

Exactly. I too was at first wondering why the power creep but then started to think things through and realized it's really not power creep. They're just bringing everything to the same level. The numbers aren't final either, they can and will likely change too. Some finetuning will be necessary.

It's also important to put things in perspective. If a damage boost of some set bonus gets doubled, it'll equal roughly 4-5 GR levels of power increase. That's it. Monster health in GRs increase exponentially 17% per level.

11/21/2018 01:37 AMPosted by Deus
Those numbers are not "balancing", they are straight up outrageously OP.

Nope, they're just bringing the rest roughly to the same level as the current top builds.
Balancing:

+1 GR = 1.17x more monster HP
+2 GR = 1.37x
+3 GR = 1.60x
+4 GR = 1.87x
+5 GR = 2.19x
+6 GR = 2.56x
+7 GR = 3.00x
+8 GR = 3.51x
+9 GR = 4.11x
+10 GR = 4.81x
+11 GR = 5.62x

Top Current Builds
- Crusader Condemn - GR129
- Starpact Wizard - GR125

WD Firebats - GR120
PTR buff = x2 = +5 GR --> GR125

Barb Raekor HoTA - GR124
PTR buff = x2.5 = +6 GR -> GR130

Barb WW - GR123
PTR buff = x3.33 = +7GR -> GR130

IK HoTA - GR118
PTR buff = x2.67 = +6 GR -> GR124

Wizard DMO Frozen Orb - GR125
PTR buff = x2.24 = +5 GR -> GR130

Wizard Tal Rasha Meteor - GR117
PTR buff = x4 = +9 GR-> GR126

DH UE Multishot - GR119
PTR buff = x3.5 = +8 GR -> GR127

DH N6/M4 Cluster Arrow - GR117
PTR buff = x4 = +9 GR -> GR126

Shadow Impale - GR 115
PTR buff = x5(2set)/x1.5(6set) = +11 GR -> GR126ish
It would be nice if the dh builds become a little bit more buff to reach also a 130.
To be fair. At least now most sets will be in par with that stupid op condem build
11/21/2018 01:44 AMPosted by ockhamdesign
Balancing:

+1 GR = 1.17x more monster HP
+2 GR = 1.37x
+3 GR = 1.60x
+4 GR = 1.87x
+5 GR = 2.19x
+6 GR = 2.56x
+7 GR = 3.00x
+8 GR = 3.51x
+9 GR = 4.11x
+10 GR = 4.81x
+11 GR = 5.62x

Top Current Builds
- Crusader Condemn - GR129
- Starpact Wizard - GR125

WD Firebats - GR120
PTR buff = x2 = +5 GR --> GR125

Barb Raekor HoTA - GR124
PTR buff = x2.5 = +6 GR -> GR130

Barb WW - GR123
PTR buff = x3.33 = +7GR -> GR130

IK HoTA - GR118
PTR buff = x2.67 = +6 GR -> GR124

Wizard DMO Frozen Orb - GR125
PTR buff = x2.24 = +5 GR -> GR130

Wizard Tal Rasha Meteor - GR117
PTR buff = x4 = +9 GR-> GR126

DH UE Multishot - GR119
PTR buff = x3.5 = +8 GR -> GR127

DH N6/M4 Cluster Arrow - GR117
PTR buff = x4 = +9 GR -> GR126

Shadow Impale - GR 115
PTR buff = x5(2set)/x1.5(6set) = +11 GR -> GR126ish

This is what the "anti power creep"crowd doesn't get or they dont want to admit it.
Those people being willfully obtuse is funny. A few sets were left off the list, and Thorns of the Invoker needs a few mechanical changes in addition to numbers tweaks.
11/21/2018 01:19 AMPosted by Beliz

why use them? so that you can make your 70+ bane of trapped disappear for ever? This feature has been bugged since launch and still has not been fixed. I wouldn't touch it if i were you.

Use it all the time. Everyone I know uses it all the time. Never had this disappear problem you speak of.
The armory bug is real. People have been reporting it many times. Potential cause may have been discovered a while back:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20765907586

If someone is going to play on the PTR, could you test this?

I had to have multiple monks so I could put all the stuff in the armory I wanted. Lots of viable monk builds. Speed, Sunwuko, Uliana, support, Inna, etc. (I'm not including generator as I don't play it but I'd imagine some would and more)

In other news...After 19 hours of PTR playing I have the following notes:

The scope of what I tested concerned Monk builds.
- Ulianas 6pc set
- Inna 6pc WOL set pushing and speed varients
- Sunwuko's 6pc set
- Inna 6pc/Ulianas 4pc set.

It's clear that from all the mystic ally bonuses you get upon using the skill that Inna 6pc will always beat sunwuko 6pc despite the same top dmg bonus from the items alone. Without optimizing/augmenting an Inna 6pc set a person can solo well into the 90s. I did so before getting my first legendary gem to 25.
A comment on the Inna/Uliana build. It's a fairly difficult play style but definitely 90+ doable but not recommended for pushing.

Overall I like the upgrades in damage (despite others just calling it power creep). I like the pentagram on the minimap but sometimes it can be hard to notice amongst a lot of other legendaries. I did accidentally destroy one primal because I didn't notice the pentagram.

I really like that the potion now leaves your inventory when you equip it on the bar. One minor thing I would change would be the order of the crafting materials button. GR keys should be at the top as they will be used the most often.
That being said, it's not a big deal as people could just press the minus buttons so they only see the materials they want to see.
Even if I could fill all 10 armory tabs, my inventory isn't big enough to handle 3 of those tops. They should have also added stash tabs on top of it. What good is it having all those slots if you cant have the gear available to fill it?