S16 will be ok for me

General Discussion
Really, I am excited.

The last season I played was S11 or S12 and I am actually ready.

Ill probably only play 6-10 weeks but it fits perfect in the wijter time.
Drinking my tea, eating cookies, outside snowing, all cuddled up with more tea or coffee and just slaying demons.

Yeah and if that gets boring I will play SC inbetween or Overwatch...

Im ready.
Im excited!

Sure they may have bzffed only numbers but Im excited for my LoN Builds. I already had 8 LoN Builds work at GR55 and with this Ill get way higher. I dont compete anyways in GR and if I only clear GR 70 I am fine.

GUYS OPEN YOUR EYES:
GR 70 = HELL BAAL IN D2LOD.
GR ABOVE = UT IN DIABLO 2 LOD

Set your endgame to GR 70 and enjoy now 100 different builds.

IM EXCITED!

But you number junkys fail to see that its not only about GR pushing. If GR had a limit like 70 we would have more endgame tbh
I forgot:

NO ONE CARES IF YOU CLEAR GR 100+ UNLESS YOUR A STREAMER SO JUST HAVE FUUUUUUUUN

GR 70 IS ACTUALLY ALREADY "HIGH".
I CLEARED GR 108 WITH ONE CHARACTER AND I THINK THATS ENOUGH. I DIDNT HAVE MORE FUN CLEARING GR 108 THAN GR70 THATS MY POINT!

EDIT:

LOL IN DIABLO II LOD PPL HAVE SO MANY BUILDS. LOL! HAHA.

YEAH RIGHT IN DIABLO II MOST BUILDS WERE VIABLE BUT NOT ENDGAME!

WHO WAS BETTER? MY 64K LIGHT SORC (GRIFFON, LIGHT SKS, ESHU 5/5 LIGHT DIE'S ETC AND SO ON) OR MY MELEE SORC WITH TYRAELS? LOL IT WAS A MELEE SORC BUILD THAT FRIGGIN SUCKED BUT PEOPLE CLAIM IT IS VIABLE. LIKE VIABLE LOL.

VIABLE IN DIABLO II WAS LESS THAN DIABLO III CAUSE IN DIII I CAN CLEAR ENDGAME (GR 70) WITH ALMOST EVERYTHING.

IN DIABLO 2 MY FIRE SORC WAS NOT EVEN VIABLE WITHOUT MERC LOL

LOOOL IM JUST LAUGHING AT PEOPLE SAYING DIABLO III HAS NO BUILD DIVERSITY.

IT HAS ENOUGH IF YOU GUYS ACCEPT GR 70 IS ENDGAME. SAME GOES FOR D2 LOD. LOL MOST PEOPLE THAT SAY D3 SUCKS IS PEOPLE THAT THOUGHT ENIGMA IN D2 WAS A BIS!!! LOL. YOU MISSED OUT THE 34 DIFFERENT BUILDS I GUESS