Vault, and Rainbow gob ?

General Discussion
One time I had 4 rainbow gobs one after the other (after closing and restarting the game) each time.
10/26/2018 09:32 AMPosted by Perusoe
10/26/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Azrok
Too bad this is false.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/14058816153?page=2#post-36
You realize you're posting quotes from more than 4 years ago?

A few times Nevalistis provided information which was not true despite the fact that she got it directly from developers. Harvest Penant and some transmogs come to memory. There were a few patches and many things might have changed since she made this post 4 years ago.

I personally have never seen rainbow goblin or Vault inside nephalem rifts. But I wouldn't take Nevalistis words as 100% truth. So Perusoe might be right and on rare occasion or because of some glitch you can get rainbow or Vault in nephalem rift. Same way when like occasionally your precious Gelatinous Sire spawns disappear without loot. They shoudn't but they do.
Yeah, of course they might make some mistakes and saying things that are not right, or even a bug causes them to happen.

But Perusoe is literally the only person in the entire game saying he got not only a vault, but also a rainbow goblin insde a rift. I´m sorry, but I don´t believe him at all. You may argue all you want that you are sure you were in a rift or whatever, but without evidence nothing will be accomplished here.

He did say it was season 14 though, which had double goblins, so if some bug was bound to happen with goblins, it would be on that season. But the two of them, for the same guy, and only him? Nah
10/26/2018 01:11 PMPosted by KeenDzaDza
10/26/2018 09:32 AMPosted by Perusoe
...You realize you're posting quotes from more than 4 years ago?

A few times Nevalistis provided information which was not true despite the fact that she got it directly from developers. Harvest Penant and some transmogs come to memory. There were a few patches and many things might have changed since she made this post 4 years ago.

I personally have never seen rainbow goblin or Vault inside nephalem rifts. But I wouldn't take Nevalistis words as 100% truth. So Perusoe might be right and on rare occasion or because of some glitch you can get rainbow or Vault in nephalem rift. Same way when like occasionally your precious Gelatinous Sire spawns disappear without loot. They shoudn't but they do.

The difference between the blue gob and vault inside a rift are that there are numerous reports of blue gobs bugging out and not dropping loot, but there are basicaly none of vaults opening inside a rift PLUS we get a official statement saying they dont.
10/26/2018 06:29 AMPosted by Perusoe
I know what we were doing: Rifts, not Bounties.
Back in the beginning of Diablo3, I remember somebody showed a screenshot of an item that had a red color. It wasn't legendary orange, but red. It was unidentified. It wasn't linked in chat. At that time, it was possible to make your own items in chat. This was a picture in someone's actual inventory.

I mean back then, yellow items had to be identified, so it's hard to tell if it was intended to be legendary, or rare, but it was red. It also could not be identified. I can't remember what the base item was.

Point is nobody else has ever found either your anomaly, or that red item either prior, or since, so either it was a glitch, or you remembered incorrectly.