Pay $5.99 to unlock Greater Rifts 1-9 ?

General Discussion
i have read what you've posted, but as a chinese, you guys are UNDER-estimated what the company "NetEase" can do, let me tell something true with this company's money making idea:
1. want to have best equipments?
what? you pick up a legendary weapon? you think it's ok and you can use it for a long time? no, no, no, you can upgrade it to level 1, 2, 3.... 16, with the upgrade chance at 0.05% from level 10 or so to level 15; you need money to do this
2. what? you better than me? my power is 5634, your power is 4444, i can f u c k you.
feel frustrated, no worry, just spend money to make you stronger and you can f u c k back
3. lottery system
this is the most profitable system in nowaday chinese mobile games, wanna get orange equipments? 20 bucks for 20 boxes of lotteries and being stronger is not a dream.
4. VIP system
if you've spent 20 bucks, then goes to vip 1, the dungeons refreshes every hour
50 bucks, VIP 2
100 bucks, VIP 3
200 bucks, VIP 4
400 bucks, VIP 5
500 bucks, VIP 6
2000 bucks, go straight to VIP 10
5000 bucks, VIP 12
10000 bucks, VIP 14
40000 bucks, VIP 15
100,000 bucks, VIP 18
250,000 bucks, VIP 25
what? a new commer to the game? you enjoy 30% discount of being VIP, hurry up, recharge now, you are the king of the game!
all the things that i listed have happened on this company's game, so, prepare your money and let's play a game! NetEase will not only treat chinese players like s h i t, but you guys, lol, prepare to be a money-generating s h i t, gogogogo
11/03/2018 05:00 AMPosted by NINEGRAVES
11/03/2018 04:19 AMPosted by Stormbringer
Stop giving them ideas, they would literally use these for real!!!

Seriously man ? Trust me if they know one thing for sure then how to milk the cow to the max - they dont need any forum tipps for that. ^^

Truth.
You have died.
Your level will be reduced by 5.
Fortunately, there is a way to halt the level loss.
Just 5.99 for the life from death perk.
This will allow you to die as many times as you want to... For the next 24 hours.
And dont forget the advertising popup every second that shows you "only now....new skins for ONLY 19,99".....or "10 item chests for only 19,99"....or "100 Premium currency ...for only 19,99"

And if you want to disable it you have to buy "Diablo Immortal Premium"....for only 49,99.

Go to hell Blizzard....and dont come back before you dont have a amazing Diablo 4
i would rather pay to slap those developer's face
11/03/2018 05:00 AMPosted by NINEGRAVES
11/03/2018 04:19 AMPosted by Stormbringer
Stop giving them ideas, they would literally use these for real!!!

Seriously man ? Trust me if they know one thing for sure then how to milk the cow to the max - they dont need any forum tipps for that. ^^

I think they’d be scared to touch the forums at this point. Wouldn’t surprise me if they stay silent for a while longer and think of a way to weasel out of it and keep the game going.
11/03/2018 03:20 AMPosted by Karasu
Lvl Max Demon Slayer Heritage Armor is unlocked in Kanai's Cube.

Each roll will use up to 100.000 gold plus 10 hours OR you can unlock now to get a chance at a legendary for just 10.000 Cube Tokens.

You may pay $25.99 to get 10.000 + 1.000 Cube Golden Pack, so start slaying your demons right now!

I mean I'm getting the $99 pack. Best value!
Congratulations, your just received a loot box! Pay $2.95 for a key for a random chance at a piece of loot!
Identify this sword: 50 energy
Identify now (1.99)
this is my current favorite thread on this dumbass game we are getting stuck with.

welcome back to the RMAH
Ancient Items= 8.99
Primal Ancient Items= 12.99
Bonus %10 Magic Find only 4.99!!
I'm just wondering if it will be 'free to play' with these microtransactions, or if they'll charge a fee to get the game AND have microtransactions. I'm torn between the path they'll take. We'll see in the Q&A later, perhaps, if they actually have it. If I were them, I'd hide. Go home early.
11/03/2018 05:04 AMPosted by MOON
i have read what you've posted, but as a chinese, you guys are UNDER-estimated what the company "NetEase" can do, let me tell something true with this company's money making idea:
1. want to have best equipments?
what? you pick up a legendary weapon? you think it's ok and you can use it for a long time? no, no, no, you can upgrade it to level 1, 2, 3.... 16, with the upgrade chance at 0.05% from level 10 or so to level 15; you need money to do this
2. what? you better than me? my power is 5634, your power is 4444, i can f u c k you.
feel frustrated, no worry, just spend money to make you stronger and you can f u c k back
3. lottery system
this is the most profitable system in nowaday chinese mobile games, wanna get orange equipments? 20 bucks for 20 boxes of lotteries and being stronger is not a dream.
4. VIP system
if you've spent 20 bucks, then goes to vip 1, the dungeons refreshes every hour
50 bucks, VIP 2
100 bucks, VIP 3
200 bucks, VIP 4
400 bucks, VIP 5
500 bucks, VIP 6
2000 bucks, go straight to VIP 10
5000 bucks, VIP 12
10000 bucks, VIP 14
40000 bucks, VIP 15
100,000 bucks, VIP 18
250,000 bucks, VIP 25
what? a new commer to the game? you enjoy 30% discount of being VIP, hurry up, recharge now, you are the king of the game!
all the things that i listed have happened on this company's game, so, prepare your money and let's play a game! NetEase will not only treat chinese players like s h i t, but you guys, lol, prepare to be a money-generating s h i t, gogogogo

that sounds terrible, i hope some day we can enjoy a great game together my chinese friend
They are gonna make so much more money from microtransactions it's not even funny.