General Discussion
1 2 3 22 Next
Highly Rated
We need to take this a step further.
Everything we do extra just goes to show how strongly we are against this.
We should all change our avatars to the old D2 logo in protest of this abomination.
Done =P
I was already with it to begin with. Best avatar!
Done.

also F
Nov 3 -190
11/03/2018 04:22 AMPosted by Crypt
We should all change our avatars to the old D2 logo in protest of this abomination.

What exactly is this going to accomplish? Protesting means absolutely nothing without an actual course of action following it.
11/03/2018 04:26 AMPosted by eklu65
11/03/2018 04:22 AMPosted by Crypt

What exactly is this going to accomplish? Protesting means absolutely nothing without an actual course of action following it.

This accomplishes what every major game protest has in the past, it shows we won't be silent and let our trust be betrayed anymore. It shows that if they don't listen to the consumer that we won't buy into complete betrayals.
We should play PlayDiablo4.com in protest instead, tbh.
F
+1. Why did they have to do this? :(
Here you have my sword.
one step further my dudes :P
Pressing F for respect.
Oh well. Why the hell not? :-P
I prefer the original Diablo logo. :D
My avatar keeps changing back :(
11/03/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Salzwer
Here you have my sword.

Our cell phones must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came!
11/03/2018 04:28 AMPosted by Crypt
11/03/2018 04:26 AMPosted by eklu65

This accomplishes what every major game protest has in the past, it shows we won't be silent and let our trust be betrayed anymore. It shows that if they don't listen to the consumer that we won't buy into complete betrayals.

...by changing your forum avatar? No. We need something with actual real life consequences.

I don't even think starting a petition to end Diablo immortal is enough. What's going to happen after DI? They'll just produce another soulless piece of garbage and continue Blizzard's slide downward. Every. Single. Franchise of theirs has tanked in quality since they merged. It will be more of the same.

We need an actual petition to end the merger. Post it everywhere. Every single blizzard related gaming community. Get all prominent twitch streamers on board. Get them to add "end the merger" to every single stream they start. This needs to be loud, and unavoidable. It needs to be everywhere, and it needs to be coming from every angle of the blizzard gaming community.
Good idea - done
I have my D2 avatar since avatars came out