Next Blizzcon

General Discussion
I can't wait to see peoples reaction next year when the next blizzard franchise is bastardized and its fanbase tossed in the garbage. Taking bets on the franchise. My bet would be starcraft to capture that Asian rts market.
The next Blizzcon will be held in China or another Asian country. They will be celebrating the new customer base while dancing on our corpses.
Or just go for the jugular and announce WoW mobile.
What are your predictions for Diablo news at Blizzcon next year?

How many panels do you expect will cover Immoral?
I assume the release date would be announced then?
Will Wyatt Cheng make another appearance?
How long until they just move Blizzcon to China?
I would imagine the structure of blizzcon to change or in the extreme it will no longer be held. Think about it. Blizzcon is a meeting of predominantly pc fans. If they start converting franchises and showing then off every year the event will turn into an angry mob out for blood rather than a small base of fans within a particular franchise raising hell.
I thought you and all those that share your current avatar quit?

So why worry about next BlizzCon since you'll be long gone?
I'm not going anywhere. I'm just concerned that were heading down a road which there is no return.
11/07/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Krine
What are your predictions for Diablo news at Blizzcon next year?

There will still be Diablo at Blizzcon next year? O.o
Everyone should go to Blizzcom 2019 with this shirt.

https://www.amazon.com/you-guys-not-have-phones/dp/B07K5X43F3
At this point, I'd be surprised if many people attended the next Blizzcon.

This is probably the worst decision and reaction they've ever had. They are also moving a lot of their developers to multiple mobile IPs and this disheartened just about every fan to the point they want to quit playing Blizzard games at all.
Blizzcon 2019 live from Beijing! Bring the whole family as Diablo is now kid friendly and loose laws on microtransactions!
11/07/2018 02:58 PMPosted by cdm
Blizzcon 2019 live from Beijing! Bring the whole family as Diablo is now kid friendly and loose laws on microtransactions!

yep
You the devs need to stop predicting our feelings. You need to look into what is missing. I could find lots of ways to bounce back.
Example
Paladin uses spears , Rain of Spears, Sphere Spears, and so on. Just think what a spear can accomplish.

Example 2
Druid uses nature staves, morph into a trent human, wolf, or fox, chain of viens, thron wall, and so on. Just think of what nature can accomplish.

These examples should give you an idea. If this does not give you any idea. There will be someone else who can take this from you. I see people who play for World of Warcraft, but this was part of the Diablo community. I have played WoW where I get to wait for hours for a mount that is just a mount for a 0.05% chance. When did a game become not a game? I highly dought no one will understand this without a clear mind and empty cup.

This is one of your supports Blizzard, and Rhykker has tried hard. I have not seen Rhykker in this bad of shape.

Rhykker Reaction: The Diablo Immortal Fiasco at Blizzcon 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKFgpkKEK14

Lord Fluffy
Blizzcon Diablo Thoughts From The "boo guy"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te-P2S4TvEY&t=5s

Quin69
The Diablo Immortal Catastrophe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaazBIjOvyc&t=353s

Nexius
The Moment Diablo Died At Blizzcon 2018 (Hardcore Death Highlight)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmkHAlhCvWg

This continues I hope your listen to them Devs.
11/07/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Sarcophagus
I can't wait to see peoples reaction next year when the next blizzard franchise is bastardized and its fanbase tossed in the garbage. Taking bets on the franchise. My bet would be starcraft to capture that Asian rts market.

Overwatch, since is right now the most popular around young audiences and the one that can make them more money.
11/07/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Kujo
The next Blizzcon will be held in China or another Asian country. They will be celebrating the new customer base while dancing on our corpses.

Actually nobody is still hyped after DI announced. The official forum in China has been in mess in the past few days, filled with rage, doubt, grieving and bleeding in hearts, cuz we are victims either.

Before the Blizzcon, some forum runners kept leaving hints and cues in various posts which made every single forum member to believe that there would be a bloody hyped new stuff coming on Blizzcon. And after the catastrophic presentation of DI, they started to clarify that was nothing but sharing, rather implying D2 remastered / D4(a new era) was coming.

And they also claimed they were not recruited by any organization in such situation, and that lighted up the rage across forums and those who bought the tickets to stay up watching live stream (yup, that was about 3-4am in China)

Not entirely sure, but as of right now it seems that Starcraft is in the best condition out of all their IPs. SC2 wasn't a tragedy of a game at all, and SC Remastered was very warmly received. I don't think they have any interest in screwing this up.

Blizzcon 2019 will be a ghost town.
11/07/2018 02:12 PMPosted by DarkLord
Or just go for the jugular and announce WoW mobile.
In all seriousness, it probably will be WoW mobile. Netease already has a WoW knockoff.