PAT The NES Punk hates us

General Discussion
His videos are racking up dislikes since lol
I’m fine with this, this is the first I’ve heard of him or them or whatever.
And already hate him too

The dude in the video never saw either but I do agree with what he says.

I am the consumer, without me and us companies like blizzard wouldn’t exist. They should be thankful of me/us.
Not the other way around.

And if there is something the company I invested in (past tense) by buying their games and stock I don’t like you sure as hell im going to raise my concern.

I’m just happy I literally pulled everything out ATVI the second they go their asses boo’d. And I’m happy I was right about that
Who?
Oh, the obnoxious guy who once guested with AVGN. That crossover was enough to tell me I wasn't too interested in his own channel.
11/11/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Pringworm
The only person I cared about was John Bain, and that's because he was trying to support esports, calling out piss poor industry practices, not to mention dunking on the whole GG thing.

I'm sure TB is screeching his displeasure from whatever afterlife he ended up in...
why would anyone trust that's pat opinion all he did was insult people from the get go it was clear he was biased lol further more they looked like neither of them have showered in like a month and from the video views on the channel seems like just a dying channel trying to get any views negative or not.
I never caught with NES btw.

I grew on arcade cabinets, PC and a wee bit of PlayStation here and there.

He never experienced the excellence of the Diablo franchise or PC gaming. Typical NES hipster who knows jack!@#$ about PC games in general.
!@#$ that loser
11/12/2018 12:16 AMPosted by TumblingDT
11/11/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Pringworm
The only person I cared about was John Bain, and that's because he was trying to support esports, calling out piss poor industry practices, not to mention dunking on the whole GG thing.

I'm sure TB is screeching his displeasure from whatever afterlife he ended up in...

TB would've had a field day with this.
Negative views are better than no views. As a mother of 5 grown kids I can say, it is an attention tantrum. See me! See Me!