Let's be Positive.. For Once

General Discussion
Let's try a positive thread talking about the good points of the Diablo series. Like tell me a time where you had a good time playing any Diablo game. Let's not talk about what is coming in the future.

Remember! Positive Comments only plz.
Wow to thumbs down for trying to be positive and not trying to white knight anything here. I guess it shows where people stand when it comes to being positive about a game they are very passionate about. I guess that passion should be used some where else then.
11/18/2018 09:29 PMPosted by Crimpson
Wow to thumbs down for trying to be positive and not trying to white knight anything here. I guess it shows where people stand when it comes to being positive about a game they are very passionate about. I guess that passion should be used some where else then.

I thought that was why everyone was playing Path of Exile while they waited for Blizzard to say something about new content for Diablo.
11/18/2018 09:04 PMPosted by Crimpson
Like tell me a time where you had a good time playing any Diablo game.

I remember being mortified by the Butcher. Every time I started a new character, I had to prepare myself (mostly a Bow + scouting a door... or firewall scroll).

I remember having to prepare myself against Andariel and Duriel whenever I started a new character.

I remember having to prepare myself in D3V (pre-nerf) before tackling a boss. It took many attempts and it was crazy hard.

Nowadays, there's nothing memorable in D3 anymore. The best part, in RoS, is leveling up, because you can use pretty much any skills and runes, and most items can be good (even low level legendary power can be awesome). Once you reach max level and start using set, the game becomes boring. Diversity dies with it.
Nothing wrong with trying to set a positive move. The problem in this case is that it's just not the right time and you are trying to do so against a heavy tide of anger.
I'm revelling in this downfall. Ignore your playerbase for long enough and eventually enough if enough. Best diablo experience i've had since D2.
Diablo was the first PC game I ever tried when I was pretty young. Was really cool and creepy had really fun times screwing around on it with my dad and a couple of his buddies.

Have a big re-purposed garage space with 2 or 3 computers usually, me and a few buddies in high-school would get stoned have a few drinks and play D2 pretty often was good times just hanging out and a cool game to play through.

Even D3 brought friends together to play when it came out! Mostly consensual opinion that it wasn't exactly what we were looking for but still some good times.
F

Came here for some positive vibes. Laughed at op being the first to have a negative post.

Thanks for the laugh!
11/18/2018 11:01 PMPosted by Lynch

Came here for some positive vibes. Laughed at op being the first to have a negative post.

Thanks for the laugh!

hehe a little bit of irony at least it gave you a laugh!
Not playing it on Mobile is a pretty big positive
"Not even death can save you from me" - *fire breaths me to 3 times my max life points*

My first time figthing the 3 ancients in act5... with a sorceress level28...in single player, with the most horrible items imagined.
Wow to thumbs down for trying to be positive

That's the type of community that is here, The only thing they are positive about is how to hate and it would kill them if they were to say anything positive
Downvote away because the truth hurts
*INTERNAL SCREECHING!!!!*
Me no have phoni.
Honestly, Blizzard has always done an amazing job with visuals, cinematics and overall killing it in the art department.

I bought the Diablo 3 Collector's Edition because I love the art of Diablo, and the lore too. Book of Cain was a great source of lore as well.

They have very talented artists at Blizzard. I just wish they had talented game designers.
You cannot come up with this kind of thread during a movement against the company and expect to be upvoted.
Yeah --- no.
I'm positive they are not listening to the customer.
11/18/2018 09:04 PMPosted by Crimpson
Let's try a positive thread talking about the good points of the Diablo series. Like tell me a time where you had a good time playing any Diablo game. Let's not talk about what is coming in the future.

Remember! Positive Comments only plz.

Yeah, I like where this is going. I'll start to bring an air of freshness about in a cesspool of rage and depression. The last time I enjoyed playing Diablo and had huge hopes for the franchise was during blizzcon. Then came the dreaded "Don't any of you have phones?!" and it all died there.

After that I went to the forums, head hung low, and typed F.