Number Crunch +++

General Discussion
Remove about 15 of the current difficulties and scale what's left to the current power creep. A Dust Devil hitting for 4 TRILLION damage and not able to kill a white mob seems a bit ridiculous.
Super agreed
Yep, is absurd.
11/24/2018 08:28 AMPosted by BagboyBrown
Remove about 15 of the current difficulties and scale what's left to the current power creep. A Dust Devil hitting for 4 TRILLION damage and not able to kill a white mob seems a bit ridiculous.

It's all the same when you enable the short hand on damage numbers. xx.xM changes to xx.xB, xx.xT, etc. I see some people play without the shortened version of damage numbers and don't quite understand it. Power creep is a problem but the numbers displayed on the screen are almost irrelevant.

If we had to choose where development resources went I'd rather it go to other QoL improvements.
11/24/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Vdizzle
If we had to choose where development resources went I'd rather it go to other QoL improvements.

You're telling me not having to click through 4 tabs just to get to the highest difficulty wouldn't be a QoL improvement?
Whenever noobies ask me how much damage I do, I always shrug and am like, I dunno. Because it's so ridiculous I can't even comprehend the numbers I see. I just say "a lot" lol
I'm surprised they haven't had to do a stat squish for the same reasons it causes problems in wow.
I know big numbers are REALLY scary
11/24/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Dietrich
I know big numbers are REALLY scary

That white mob seems scarier.