$9.99 to unlock sympathy for Wyatt

General Discussion
11/02/2018 11:43 PMPosted by Kruikoi
$9.99 to unlock sympathy for Wyatt.

I think it is time... The negative feedback will stay.
Wyatt doesn't deserve sympathy. He said himself in an interview that it was his and Allen's choice to "pull the trigger" on this garbage.
But but... someone said that they saw him cry :(

I dont want to go to hell
11/04/2018 01:53 AMPosted by Pahis

Why not? We might actually get to see Diablo instead of whatever this steaming pile of garbage is that they're trying to cram down our throats.
I can't, I don't have a phone.
$0.99 more like $2.99....Activision shareholders are struggling to make ends meet.

This isn't hell? I mean, every single enjoyable game becomes a !@#$ty watered down mobile version littered with f2pay tactics.

How is this not hell?
Wyatt is lesser evil. He IS Belial in disguise. Do not believe his lies.
Did he lose all his hair due to stress for this blizzcon. He knew what was coming.
Wyatt has ok hair.
Dude, dont go and talk negative about a person on how they look, That sure wont help us reach out to the devs and make them understand our frustration about this mobile game thing.
I don't have a phone .
11/04/2018 02:46 AMPosted by geiram
Dude, dont go and talk negative about a person on how they look, That sure wont help us reach out to the devs and make them understand our frustration about this mobile game thing.

u r right. I am sry.
I guess you have forgotten about the first tavern talk when he showed he didn't give a damn about the game..he didn't know the classes names, sets names, skills names, items names..he even said he was bad at his job..the only decent dev was Yang and they moved him to WOW.

And now you feel bad for Cheng!? Are you serious?

He deserve everything and more..him and J.Wilson and that team that put "Lost" references in D3 instead of using the time to make a decent game.

The same team that when the fans asked for a less colorful game more in line with the gothic atmosphere of D2, they spit them in the face by adding Wymshire or whatever is called to moke them..and used oversaturated colors with clouds, teddy bears, unicorns and all that crap to make D3 looks better and prove that the fans were only bunch of crying kids..

Even after this !@#$storm and this reskinned chinese game there is still people defending those guys? I cannot believe it..

You guys deserve this crappy mobile game.

agreed. i don't judge him by his looks, i judged him by his actions.

but based on those reactions to the fans criticisms, i'm not sure they are willing to listen.....

the only way they can save the franchise is to release a new video kinda like what they did for warcraft (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW_h0qf9vpA), and say something like... cain went back in time by some mystical arts, and killed the mobile platform so it never existed. Then they replace it with a pc d4, d2 remaster or even d3 expansion .....

then wyatt and that other guy who called the crowd phoneless peasants, need to get up on stage and apologize (japanese style).

problem solved.

then we can put this !@#$ behind us and pretend it didn't happen....

11/04/2018 02:53 AMPosted by Duul

u r right. I am sry.

that's alright... we are all emotional so it's understandable. all is forgiven.

Now i'm waiting to see if blizzard can also repent....
11/04/2018 01:48 AMPosted by Pahis
11/02/2018 11:43 PMPosted by Kruikoi
$9.99 to unlock sympathy for Wyatt.

I think it is time... The negative feedback will stay.

That's pre-purchase price. If you don't unlock it in time it will go up to $14.99

Why not? We might actually get to see Diablo instead of whatever this steaming pile of garbage is that they're trying to cram down our throats.

: )))