Blizzard: Is There AT LEAST A Patch 2.7 In The Works?

General Discussion
It's seriously been over a year since the last QoL/Class patch was released.

Can we get ANY kind of confirmation that there's at least a 2.7 coming sometime in the next 6 months or that there's literally anything coming? "We have multiple projects in the works" isn't quite doing it for a lot of people right now. We still have heard NOTHING since the Blizzcon disaster and instead, all of the effort seems to be focused on doing interviews to promote Diablo Immortal.

You really underestimate just how little expectations most of us have at this point. I would honestly just be happy to know that even a patch is coming sometime. Diablo 2 gets more patch updates than Diablo 3. Seriously, what is going on over there? One of your reps said they were going to release a blog post but couldn't get it out before Blizzcon. Unless I'm in a coma, I think Blizzcon is over. Where's that blog post?

Why are you guys still remaining silent? It's absolutely insane to me to see a company being this ignorant. They've gone silent on Twitter, on Reddit and on here. Diablo 3 is the only game being treated like a red-headed step child. The HOTS, Warcraft 3, Diablo 2, Starcraft, WoW, Overwatch and Hearthstone fans all have something to look forward to. Diablo 3 has literally nothing. Imagine if at Blizzcon, all the other teams had nothing to show but claimed they had multiple projects in the works. How well do you think that would've went down?

What exactly would it take to get a response from Blizzard who can give us just something? Anything? I don't care if it's a 2 minute MS Paint job that just says "D4" "D2 Re" "2.7 - Soon(tm)" or literally anything.
Who cares to D3?

Try grim Dawn, Poe or d2...
At this point, they should just announce that Diablo3 has moved from maintenance mode to the Classic games team. Ripping the bandaid quickly would be preferable to this slow torturous demise.
Stage 3: Bargaining.
11/14/2018 04:08 PMPosted by Zilchorien
Who cares to D3?

well, u are still in D3 forum.
Bro, they are too busy streaming other games on twitch to answer any questions right now. They don’t care.
11/14/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Luffy
Who cares to D3?

Yes, the following is very interesting. Is not everyday you see one of the biggest companies falling apart...

I'm out for 2 years. I re-start to play and buyer necromancer 2 days before blizzcon; after many announcements of blizzard about Diablo series.

I'm really not expecting that...

And blizzard is going closer to other giant: blizzard lost ~25% of stock prices...EA lost ~40%

I'm very curious about how this will end...because i really loved Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo and heroes of the Storm games...
"we have multiple diablo projects in the works"
11/14/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Luffy
Who cares to D3?

These are not just d3 forums anymore be real. This is an all encompassing ARPG platform for people to vent all their frustrations and opinions. Has been this way since immortal. Probably will be for a while.
We have "multiple projects" in the works!
Brandy Camel, in an interview with Rykker, said they are not done with D3. What that means I don't know...
Patch 2.7 might indeed be in the works and be the bring big changes for Season 16. We are waiting for Blizz's response.
Who cares to D3?

D2 DATED GRAPHICS . No Thanks
Grim Dawn - POE : LOL dont even get me started
11/14/2018 05:31 PMPosted by Kani
Brandy Camel, in an interview with Rykker, said they are not done with D3. What that means I don't know...

Triple treasure goblins man ...
11/14/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Ironskull
Can we get ANY kind of confirmation that there's at least a 2.7 coming sometime in the next 6 months or that there's literally anything coming?

Well, no PTR so for the next 3 months, so S16 = S15 = S14 = S13. PTR in s16 for S17 seems a long shot since most their best developers are in China trying to figure out the most efficient way to fleece their new mobile customers.
Whoever is not their best developers will make sure you do get double blood shards in S16 and probably double gold for S17. Pretty sure they think "and then we doubled it" is considered new content.
Whelp, it looks like the person who was supposed to give us those blog posts is now taking a week off. Lol

I don't even know what to say. Seriously, all we're asking for is some details of these supposed "MULTIPLE PROJECTS" that they keep insisting exist. Or, just let people flock to other games I guess. Whatever works for them. PoE is releasing the 4.0 patch soon and I don't know a lot about the game seeing as I'm only level 62 but the patch looks amazing. I honestly wish PoE's combat felt as smooth as Diablo 3's but FFS Blizzard, do or say something.

In a pure coincidental move, the next PoE expansion is called "Betrayal" and you have to defeat the "Immortal Syndicate".
We hear you.
Maintenance mode - enjoy double gold drops next season
double drops....thats exactly what D3 needs. Now the hype is back with these brand new mechanics which will change the gameplay completly
If 2.7 was in the works, saying so would have lessen the outrage post BlizzCon, so the mere fact that nothing of the sort has been stated, tells me that it isn't.

An interview did reveal that it was in the consideration (post BlizzCon) which indicates that it is one of the subjects thrown around for damage control, but I'm not sure if they realize it's way too late for that.

Best advice is: don't login to battle.net app at all