Allen Adham Bursts the Bomb

General Discussion
Translation: Hearthstone made so much money for the 0% effort that went into making the product, "Alongside a F2P game with waifu's called Overwatch that sold so well as a full priced game with loot boxes", that what's left of the skilled trade at this company is refocusing on making the American equivalent of Pachinko machines and following in the profitable footsteps of Konami.

"But we'll pretend they're still real games because stupid gamers don't know [Removed]. ;)"

Moderation Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/
Diablo Immoral wasn't the brightest idea after all. What is 300 million in your pocket when you just lost over 3 billion in stocks. Ouch. Blizzard decided to let loose at Blizzcon with one of the most vile, scheming, money grabbing historical fails of all time and they got what they deserved with more to come probably. So what do they do? They decide to send their best devs over to mobile for future releases anyways. This is what happens when you turn against your core fans who have basically made your company what it is over the past 20+ years. Karma is a beautiful thing. Speak with your wallets people and let Blizzard and any other gaming company know we are tired of the scams, micro transactions, and continual betrayal against the hands that feed.
I think the only reason they did not come up with a pc version of D:I is that they are fully aware that the mobile version wont sell that good if a pc version is on the market along with it. So in their corporate mind they just thought "Uh, lets do mobile only; pushes sales and saves us from lotsa pc version work aswell".

Worst plan ever - they cant just leave out the entire pc com of new diablo titles.
11/05/2018 06:00 PMPosted by rQOkie
My personal opinion, mobile games are not my way, and excuse Blizzard for not wanting to go down this path.

Mobile games aren't my thing either, but just because they are expanding into the future market of mobile gaming does not mean that they are just going to dump the PC and console market
Seriously why would they completely dump PC and consoles for mobile? Why give up 2 markets for 1 market when you can do all 3
11/05/2018 05:42 PMPosted by ShootingStar
well clearly they didn't listen to the majority of the community.
over years and years people have ask for a D4.
but nope , fk those diablo fans and we do what we want!

Hey man the suits gotta chase that greasy mtx dollar with trashy mobile games!!! Fk our fans that built this company with us ... we want to trade them In for Asian children and gambling vulnerable people. But hey guys keep the feedback coming .... we’re listening ...
Lost Ark here I come
11/08/2018 11:33 PMPosted by NINEGRAVES
I think the only reason they did not come up with a pc version of D:I is that they are fully aware that the mobile version wont sell that good if a pc version is on the market along with it. So in their corporate mind they just thought "Uh, lets do mobile only; pushes sales and saves us from lotsa pc version work aswell".

Worst plan ever - they cant just leave out the entire pc com of new diablo titles.

The reason is simple .... if they ported D3 to mobile they wouldn’t be able to plug in the sleezy mtx systems they are intending to infest the game with. So instead they pull main assets from D3, slap some Diablo lore on it, joint venture it with a mobile company in China that is well versed in the greasy systems they want in their mtx store, call it a full scale Diablo experience and open the cash shop up to Asian children and gambling vulnerable individuals.

Clearly they’ve been listening because this is exactly what their Diablo fans wanted!!!

Well Blizzard ... I’m listening
BRB Installing PoE.
11/08/2018 11:35 PMPosted by Steve
11/05/2018 06:00 PMPosted by rQOkie
My personal opinion, mobile games are not my way, and excuse Blizzard for not wanting to go down this path.

Mobile games aren't my thing either, but just because they are expanding into the future market of mobile gaming does not mean that they are just going to dump the PC and console market
Seriously why would they completely dump PC and consoles for mobile? Why give up 2 markets for 1 market when you can do all 3

Because they are moving some of their best devs onto mobile projects by their own admission. This means those best devs aren't going to be working on the PC projects. That means the quality of said projects is likely to suffer as a result. So not only are mobile games not our thing, the things we actually want are going to suffer for it. Even if they don't dump those markets, at best they become secondary concerns.
11/06/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Michelle
As a shareholder in ActivisionBlizzard I am glad they are expanding their portfolio onto the mobile platform with their assorted IPs. It's a great financial decision that will increase revenue 350-600M and perhaps more. Blizzard is a business and is in business to make money.

I'm unclear as to why so many of you are so upset at the idea of moving to the mobile platform with an IP? There isn't a single IP that's going to become mobile only right now. Every single IP will remain on the PC/console. Do you honestly think that Blizzard is going to forego hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue in the PC/console market? Really?

I haven't sold any of my shares because I don't react to things like this mobile nonsense at Blizzard emotionally. The market losses will bounce back and people will feel stupid for the sell off.

Was it a dumb move to have this announcement as the center piece of BlizzCon for Diablo? Yep. Totally agree with that. As we all well know there is a PC/console version of Diablo that's currently being worked on and we'll get it at some point in the future.

You have no idea what Blizzard means to people, and you have no idea why I just said that. Everything you say is technically correct, but you don't get it at all.

Your positions will do well. You'll make money and laugh to yourself at the fools of the world complaining about Blizzard IPs going to mobile. What morons we are.
A card game works on mobile what a [Removed] shock.

Moderation Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/
"BLIZZARD: Our Best Developers have moved to MOBILE !! "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDQ73V22kfI

What does this mean?

Are PC/Console projects at the back?