Installing POE now

Games & Technology
Giving it a shot. If anyone wants to help me out I would appreciate it. I will be on tomorrow for a long time.
I have been playing if since it came out on Xbox, it's pretty good doesn't scratch the same "itch" that Diablo 2 used too
It's great. They release constant updates and patches. Also, there's no untested and buggy $15 DLC characters to buy. They're also constantly in communication with their community.

Welcome to your new home, exile.
Installing POE now

I am installing Microsoft Word now. Giving it a shot. You guys make me really laugh. Why do u even state it here. No one cares.
Same :D
December will have a big content patch with a new league.
They had 2 names locked for the content patches, "Immortal" and "Betrayal". They chose "Betrayal" and accidentally Blizz announced "Immortal".

Chris Wilson Lead Developer:
"With nineteen voiced characters, we have been recording voice acting for many weeks. The Betrayal and Immortal Syndicate names have been locked in for more than a month. Interestingly, Path of Exile: Immortal was considered as an expansion name in October. Lucky we picked Betrayal..."
I think many people are because the download speed is super slow.

Maybe PoE paid Blizzard to make D:I as a way to drive customers their way?
You cant make hardcore blizzard fans move to poe

I love poe to.

It was !@#$ back in the days, but now poe is realo cool gameplay
11/13/2018 11:19 PMPosted by AlKatiba
Installing POE now

I am installing Microsoft Word now. Giving it a shot. You guys make me really laugh. Why do u even state it here. No one cares.

They state it here to harass us. Some if us tried PoS, i mean... no that's right, and found it needlessly complicated. It's a gold turd. There are other games I would rather play.
They need to take it to their own forums.
11/13/2018 11:42 PMPosted by Syhler187
You cant make hardcore blizzard fans move to poe

I love poe to.

It was !@#$ back in the days, but now poe is realo cool gameplay

Yeah, fair enough. I also play other titles (Wolcen, GD) but I don't bother other people by spamming the D3 forums with that.

They state it here to harass us. Some if us tried PoS, i mean... no that's right, and found it needlessly complicated. It's a gold turd. There are other games I would rather play.
They need to take it to their own forums.

Yeah you are playing a turd that has no future called D3, which was a turd since launch and remained as one years after.
I personally play PoE on and off, but i did try it in Beta phase and it was cold dead !@#$.
Years have passed and they figured out a way to prevent dessync, added a lot of skill gems, different skill tress and loads of content. All of that was done for free of charge.
D3 got a paid class... speaking of golden turds.
Installing POE now

Wow you must be fun at parties
11/14/2018 12:07 AMPosted by Wcarl210
Wow you must be fun at parties

I don't consider this a party. If it is one then I had better ones in my life :D
You people who say path of exile is needlessly complicated or a golden turd... You have the iq of a sea shell and the memory of a goldfish if you find that game complicated.

If you want an actual REALLY complicated game, try factorio. Path of exile is pretty straight forward and even with no knowledge, it's pretty doable. It's just that some of you prefer to get spoon fed and never commit any time whatsoever into a game.

It seems like blizzard was right to cater to the casual audience. You'd rather suck blizzard's dick than play another game at this point. Absolutely pathetic human beings.
@Celestialray
Did u even read what people wrote? Many of us are already playing other titles besides Diablo. If you don't like Diablo why are you staying around here? I'd rather move to the PoE forums instead as this is the logical next step.
I like grim dawn better
that's probably the main reason to never play PoE , filled with arrogant people claiming they are the elite of gaming ..... gosh this crowd seems even worst than league of legends
I can help to explain the basics for the more advanced and endgame stuff i suggest asking the PoE official Discord.

IGN: Crypt12