"we hear you" so where tf you at?

General Discussion
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Nevalistis
We want to start by saying we hear you.

when tf are we going to get a follow-up? I know outsourced call centers that are better at following up and engaging with their customers.
She's on vacation bruh
Is that crickets I hear in the background?
shes on vacation but yet she can livestream on twitch, what a joke of a CM we have XD
11/19/2018 08:59 AMPosted by lIlIlIlIlI
shes on vacation but yet she can livestream on twitch, what a joke of a CM we have XD

Meh let her have her vacation in peace I say, I am more so pissed off that blizzard hasn't put someone in charge for her in the mean time.
She's not our only CM. Just the only one to post every 6 months.
11/19/2018 08:47 AMPosted by kkona
She's on vacation bruh
I mean, it's not like a small indie company can afford hiring more than one person to represent them on the forums...
And it's not like all hell is breaking loose, making company value drop by almost half in the matter of mere weeks.
They hear you and monitor everything you do. I got a post removed and got suspended for 4 days because sharing a post about not playing and uninstalling Diablo.

They just don't listen and don't give answers. Totally detached from the community.
It's not Brandy's fault she has a gag order on what she can say! get off of her. Start yelling at the suits at Blizzard for this crap! I'm just as frustrated as you guys but its not on her.
11/19/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Fusion
We want to start by saying we hear you.

when tf are we going to get a follow-up? I know outsourced call centers that are better at following up and engaging with their customers.

What kind of follow-up are you expecting to hear from them I guess is the real question to ask.

If you think these guys are going to come back and say "oh hey sorry, we're canceling Diablo Immortal" that's probably not going to happen; and you know that. So if that's the case, I might recommend to you and every other person in these forums who are belligerently complaining, with no constructive feedback to offer, to find something better to do with your time.
11/19/2018 09:18 AMPosted by iamzer0xx
11/19/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Fusion

What kind of follow-up are you expecting to hear from them I guess is the real question to ask.

If you think these guys are going to come back and say "oh hey sorry, we're canceling Diablo Immortal" that's probably not going to happen; and you know that. So if that's the case, I might recommend to you and every other person in these forums who are belligerently complaining, with no constructive feedback to offer, to find something better to do with your time.

Finding something "more constructive" to do with my time is exactly what Blizzard wants. Stonewalling isn't going to work with me. It is their own damn fault they said,
we hear you.
and
We’re fully committed to listening and engaging
as a consumer who has handed over $hundreds shouldn't take being stonewalled lightly.

For someone who has been around Blizzard since the beginning it is very uncharacteristic of them to not at least provide an update such as, "We are still looking over the feedback we have received since blizzcon and once we finish look forward to engaging with the community." It really isn't that hard, unless of course they really didn't mean their commitment to engage with us.
11/19/2018 08:59 AMPosted by lIlIlIlIlI

Except she is not live streaming on Twitch and has not since she left town for vacation on Friday. Even if she was, it is her vacation. Let people have their own lives. She is not a slave to the Diablo community and has no say in whatever the suits decide to release as a statement (if they do).

11/19/2018 09:32 AMPosted by Fusion
For someone who has been around Blizzard since the beginning it is very uncharacteristic of them to not at least provide an update such as, "We are still looking over the feedback we have received since blizzcon and once we finish look forward to engaging with the community." It really isn't that hard, unless of course they really didn't mean their commitment to engage with us.

I am with you here. I had really expected SOMETHING from the management about all this. It was a huge PR failure and showed they were totally tone deaf to what their core customer base wants. Nobody cares if they want to make a mobile game. Fine. Just don't announce it at Blizzcon with nothing at all for PC, then act like they are surprised people were upset.

I am with you here. I had really expected SOMETHING from the management about all this. It was a huge PR failure and showed they were totally tone deaf to what their core customer base wants. Nobody cares if they want to make a mobile game. Fine. Just don't announce it at Blizzcon with nothing at all for PC, then act like they are surprised people were upset.

Agree with this completely. Big surprise to me they aren't trying to do anything to mitigate the damage. I think there is some serious turmoil going on internally right now with all the recent PR nightmares of late (not just D:I, even though I feel like BlizzCon was kind of the catalyst)
11/19/2018 09:06 AMPosted by ImmortalKing

This.
all this defense yet she does the bare minimum here for how long now?

Last week she's tweeting about pokeyman, now she on vacation, ok, to each their own, but what about when she's actually not on vacation? What about the last several months of nothing........?
Is she working on another community designed legendary? Has she been busy relating to Wyatt what parts of itemization that seems lackluster to the players?
11/19/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Zyron
11/19/2018 09:06 AMPosted by ImmortalKing

This.
all this defense yet she does the bare minimum here for how long now?

Last week she's tweeting about pokeyman, now she on vacation, ok, to each their own, but what about when she's actually not on vacation? What about the last several months of nothing........?
Is she working on another community designed legendary? Has she been busy relating to Wyatt what parts of itemization that seems lackluster to the players?

Get real, she has no loyalty to the community lol, not like the loyalty some ppl here show her blue font.

Well from someone who has worked in management the scary thing about her lack of engagement here is most likely not do to a lack of desire or interest but because her time is being redirected to "more important" projects. This is a common symptom you see when a company begins to phase out something or move it to the very bottom of their priority list.
11/19/2018 08:47 AMPosted by kkona
She's on vacation bruh

She the only person working at Blizz? Do they not have phones to post with? Do they not have a programmer who can throw out an automated "Have a nice Thanksgiving" message?
My only thing I just want something in the form of we HAVE heard you and here is SOMETHING, to show you we have. Actions speak louder than words...
I feel the longer they go without addressing this, the more goodwill they are going to lose. I hope they take action soon. This is not something that will just go away on its own. This is the kind of thing that will fester and build until the next Diablo announcement is buried in negative bias no matter how good it might be.
U'll get a reply when the Chinese company that runs blizzard says so.
11/19/2018 11:00 AMPosted by HardKoar
U'll get a reply when the Chinese company that runs blizzard says so.

F