Any Word on Diablo: Immortal Release Date?

Games & Technology
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
11/22/2018 06:38 PMPosted by Darkhalzen
11/22/2018 10:14 AMPosted by Capnpass
Honesty you guys with available internet have eaten enough of the cake. It's about time that we (who are limited to phone gaming) finally get some! Ready to blow out the candle on this one

Agreed, PC gamers are so self entitled thinking they're owed something from these game companies lol. Who cares about diablo 4, i've been waiting for a mobile version! Super excited!!!

Where do these people come from with no post count, claiming they are Diablo fans, frothing at the mouth for some phone game.

#1 It's a phone game.
#2 You aren't a fan.
#3 Why are you here?
11/22/2018 09:41 PMPosted by VILEINFECTED

Agreed, PC gamers are so self entitled thinking they're owed something from these game companies lol. Who cares about diablo 4, i've been waiting for a mobile version! Super excited!!!

Where do these people come from with no post count, claiming they are Diablo fans, frothing at the mouth for some phone game.

#1 It's a phone game.
#2 You aren't a fan.
#3 Why are you here?

Possibly either companies employees attempting to sway people to actually like/want a mobile platform game. An just an FYI, the only reason I have very few posts is Bliz hadn't done anything horrible to this franchise, till now...
I been playing diablo since diablo 1 and I think a mobile version is the right way to go. Also games are games does not matter on what platform you play, and don’t tel me you so called pure pc players don’t play anything on your mobile.
And for your post counters out the I don’t live on the forums I prefer to spend my time actually playing the game, but I just felt the need to give my 2 cents
11/23/2018 01:47 AMPosted by SnakeDocZA
And for your post counters out the I don’t live on the forums I prefer to spend my time actually playing the game, but I just felt the need to give my 2 cents

But, you don't really play the game either....

Nobody has a problem with them making a mobile game.

The problem is how they hyped it up, and how/when they announced it. To a huge group of PC players, at a PC gaming convention.
Dude... I

#1 It's a phone game.
#2 You aren't a fan.
#3 Why are you here?

Let's say I've played blizzards games since ms dos... nuff said there.
Complain, and whine all you want. Make fun and say I'm not a fan. Sorry you feel obligated to troll...
It makes it that more important to you than it does me. I've stated why I cant play, hence no posts until I had questions.
It really sounds like all of you guys are mad at the fact y'all wasted money to go to a convention and got some news you didn't want to hear.... hahaha, I'm sorry.... you could've spent that money on food. Atleast you would've got what you wanted. Let's just say, I didn't spend the money you did...and am ALOT happier.
11/20/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Latest
My phone is quivering with anticipation.

Is it literally shaking right now?
11/23/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Capnpass
Let's just say, I didn't spend the money you did...and am ALOT happier.

If that's your scale of being happy you have a long way to go. Including your daily relations with others. If your daily talks are limited to your small victories above others about money, then I can not imagine how pathetic you are.

11/22/2018 10:14 AMPosted by Capnpass
time that we (who are limited to phone gaming)

Let's say I've played blizzards games

Your profile is quite an exception then. If you never played D3 or any Diablo games but MsDos games why you thought you'd like a phone game that simply a reskinned Diablo?
Hahahahahahahahaha. Y'all are so cute.
*cue the laughing track from 80s sitcoms* Quick to the shill mobile!
Troll on buddy!
You too well.
Bet the game never comes out
11/23/2018 03:15 PMPosted by SirSmokes

It is coming out Soon(tm)
11/23/2018 03:23 PMPosted by DogBone
11/23/2018 03:15 PMPosted by SirSmokes

It is coming out Soon(tm)

I think lots of sources dated release to the last quarter of 2019.
But, will ALL of it be released? Or will it be done in MTX controlled steps?

I was (attempt) reading the Chinese D3 site. It appears that they have to buy each floor of a tower in order to play.

That would super suck.
Dude... I

#1 It's a phone game.
#2 You aren't a fan.
#3 Why are you here?

Let's say I've played blizzards games since ms dos... nuff said there.
Complain, and whine all you want. Make fun and say I'm not a fan. Sorry you feel obligated to troll...
It makes it that more important to you than it does me. I've stated why I cant play, hence no posts until I had questions.
It really sounds like all of you guys are mad at the fact y'all wasted money to go to a convention and got some news you didn't want to hear.... hahaha, I'm sorry.... you could've spent that money on food. Atleast you would've got what you wanted. Let's just say, I didn't spend the money you did...and am ALOT happier.

Its a pc convention which pc players go to for pc game news and instead they got a mobile announcment compare it to going to the movies and instead of a movie playing you get a headsett with opera sounds = not what youve payed for and not what it says on the ticket, you are either trolling(and badly if so) or just very, very, veery low in the iq scale if so = ignorense is bliss
We dont hate mobile game. It's just that most of the mobile game is pay to win and is very off balance game. Chinese company is very good in monetizing mobile platform and in turn reduce reputation of the mobile gaming industry. Hope Blizzard can be more active in changing the mobile gaming rather being lead by Netease.
Gonna be off topic here (what is the topic anyway???) But I think majority of the posters in this forum arent actively playing D3 anymore, hell I think more posters are playing PoE at the moment.

That said, I think the diablo franchise needs to move somewhere coz it has stagnated for several years now. Knowing D4 is in the works somehow. , I welcome a mobile diablo to pass the time.

In short, I'll take something over nothing given this is our only option.
I honestly, i would have been more impressed with an Open World MMORPG style like WoW then this piece of !@#$, but of course they're going to use it to fund they're next EPIC Diablo Fail, someone needs to come up with a game almost identical but change just enough so they can show blizzard how it should have been done...