Any Word on Diablo: Immortal Release Date?

Games & Technology
Prev 1 4 5 6 8 Next
I guess I just don't understand why everyone is so convinced this game is going to be worthless. I get it, we've all been waiting for Diablo 4. But that doesn't mean that we can't enjoy the content that they ARE putting out. And yes I also get that it's pretty much a D3 reskin, but it isn't meant as a replacement for D3, it's something to play when you can't go get on your computer. I am very much looking forward to playing this game, and I hope that I've at least swayed a couple people to give it a chance.
post this question on the mobile phone forums.
Or the switch because it's just as mobile and has d3 already lol.
Gogogo!! DIABLO IMMORTAL!!!
"LFG, must have 99% battery life!"
How about "never".
That would be nice, kthnxby.
11/21/2018 02:21 AMPosted by papaz
This is the first game I don’t give a rats [Edited by Blizzard] on when they release it.

Yet, somehow you found your way to this board...
11/27/2018 09:10 PMPosted by EpicApathy
Finally something I can play while at work for 12 hours a day :) If you're not happy about Diablo on mobile its because you are spoiled and are near your console/PC too much.
why would u just say something as dum as that spoiled so people don’t have a right to be mad at things there not happy about is not people fault ur trash on pc diablo and want the easy pay to win way lol
It's easy to remember...same day as blizzards funeral.
I seem to be alone in my sentiments. I am very excited about blizzard expanding over multiple platforms. Granted is not a traditional Diablo game and it's by a third-party developer. I will try it out and I won't knock it till I try it.
I really hope this doesn't fail spectacularly.
12/06/2018 04:37 PMPosted by TargetDown
I seem to be alone in my sentiments. I am very excited about blizzard expanding over multiple platforms. Granted is not a traditional Diablo game and it's by a third-party developer. I will try it out and I won't knock it till I try it.

I wholeheartedly agree.
12/07/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Hexy
I really hope this doesn't fail spectacularly.

Oh its going to fail in the US where Blizzard has built their bread and butter.

It may succeed in Asia and we may see the final deathblow to what was a good gaming company as they spiral deep into the crappy but profitable mobile market.

Its cool though because mobile games do not really require good devs and blizzard is pretty much out those anyways.

They left a while back.

Now they just cash in on the Blizzard name by pushing products labeled w/ the Blizzard name that would have never met old Blizzard standards.

Its sort of like when Chrysler bought Maserati and now people are dumb enough to buy a $85k Maserati that is filled with parts straight stripped out of cheap Chrysler 200s. They are no longer Maserati. Just a shell label that Chrysler uses to milk people dumb enough to buy one.
12/03/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Galenti
I guess I just don't understand why everyone is so convinced this game is going to be worthless. I get it, we've all been waiting for Diablo 4. But that doesn't mean that we can't enjoy the content that they ARE putting out. And yes I also get that it's pretty much a D3 reskin, but it isn't meant as a replacement for D3, it's something to play when you can't go get on your computer. I am very much looking forward to playing this game, and I hope that I've at least swayed a couple people to give it a chance.

It's an outsourced reskinned cashgrab on mobile, that alone should give you some clue as to why it's getting and deserves such ire.
11/20/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Latest
My phone is quivering with anticipation.

Very well said! too bad there's so many salty sad people
12/07/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Latest
Its sort of like when Chrysler bought Maserati and now people are dumb enough to buy a $85k Maserati that is filled with parts straight stripped out of cheap Chrysler 200s. They are no longer Maserati. Just a shell label that Chrysler uses to milk people dumb enough to buy one.

Are you trying to say it will be successful or unsuccessful?
12/08/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Jinx
12/07/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Latest

I believe hes saying that people purchase things without researching it, and purchase solely based on brand name. They can claim "look at my amazing Maserati that costs $85k, which was built almost entirely out Chrysler 200s parts, which are sold for $35k, and actually only costs the company probably less than $15k to manufacture. The uninformed and brand jumpers are willing to spend the ridiculous prices that drive companies to shell out former prestigious companies by buying them out for unseemly amounts of money to cash in on the brand alone.
Watch this be the first thread in months to get a blue post
12/08/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Jinx

Depends on how you label success.

A good game success? No.

Will it make money? Probably a lot of it.

But if I only label success by money I would label adult film stars and strippers as more successful at life than say a teacher.
I just wanted to remind the pc players that there are mods to play app games on your pc so...basically you ARE getting another pc Diablo just not how you expected it. And besides any game that keeps the Diablo franchise alive is helping us to get Diablo 4. I waited like 10 yrs for D3 and it happened. I patiently await the day to axe more demonspawn. mwahahahaha.