Any Word on Diablo: Immortal Release Date?

Games & Technology
Prev 1 6 7 8
Okay, so all of you that just hate on the Immortal mobile version, I totally get u.
I'm disappointed also, but at least try it, to see if it is good, or the failure, that u think.
At Blizzcon i really hoped for a Diablo 4 teaser or something like that, i never thought of a mobile game, so i'm disappointed and kinda excited aswell.

Hope it goes over my expectations, even though they are quite low set.

Hope we soon get to know the release date.
11/23/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Capnpass
Dude... I

Let's say I've played blizzards games since ms dos... nuff said there.
Complain, and whine all you want. Make fun and say I'm not a fan. Sorry you feel obligated to troll...
It makes it that more important to you than it does me. I've stated why I cant play, hence no posts until I had questions.
It really sounds like all of you guys are mad at the fact y'all wasted money to go to a convention and got some news you didn't want to hear.... hahaha, I'm sorry.... you could've spent that money on food. Atleast you would've got what you wanted. Let's just say, I didn't spend the money you did...and am ALOT happier.

Are you a out-of-season April Fool's joke too?
when can I expect diablo immortal omg can not wait, hurry
If they start releasing Diablo Immortal ASAP I'll be happy investing some money on it, for the fun and to support the multiple project in hope to see Diablo 4 in a year.
Really want some new info on d:I. Some new media would be nice!
Well looking at mobile's market share it's worth noting that it's the tweens and teens of today that are driving the gaming market, all those players in their mid 20's+ who still play on PC are simply not any gaming industry's target market anymore. Sad but True.

If we want Diablo 4 and all those games we love on PC blizzard is going to have to realease more mobile games so it can survive long enough to make those PC games.

Diablo Immortal is just the first of many nessisarry evils to come.

I hate this.
01/25/2019 12:26 AMPosted by JesusSaves
Well looking at mobile's market share it's worth noting that it's the tweens and teens of today that are driving the gaming market, all those players in their mid 20's+ who still play on PC are simply not any gaming industry's target market anymore. Sad but True.

If we want Diablo 4 and all those games we love on PC blizzard is going to have to realease more mobile games so it can survive long enough to make those PC games.

Diablo Immortal is just the first of many nessisarry evils to come.

I hate this.

We need you ma lord.
JUST FKIN MAKE THE GAME FOR A FKIN GAMING CONSOL NOT A PHONE