If Fenris is real... the other projects? (Seriously)

General Discussion
"We have multiple teams in multiple diablo projects even after D:I and D3 Switch"

So what are they? D2 remaster still waiting it's turn after WC3 so...

I wonder if they still were clever enough to be doing D3 Druid..?
Who knows we probably wont hear anything about their projects until 2020
Find out live at next years Blizzcon, pre-order your tickets and get ur virtual ticket with bonus Diablo pet.
11/21/2018 11:04 PMPosted by GinJuice
Find out live at next years Blizzcon, pre-order your tickets and get ur virtual ticket with bonus Diablo pet.

Haha! Bonus item, pet, or card in all of our free-to-play games!
11/21/2018 11:00 PMPosted by Ruined
So what are they?

Appreciate they decided to give a small transparency.
Honestly, who gives a flying !@#$. Is it worth anticipating and getting your hopes up only for another let down? Think about it, we have been screwed over continuously by Blizzard.
After reading that they have plans to make it more like Destiny (with light MMO features) and lose the isometric in favour of an over-the-shoulder view, I got really crushed.

At this point there won't be a Diablo 4 for me.
That is the problem, we have here.hyping about anything that is hint.Poor communication from Blizzard created all this chaos for them.

You will need a phone with DI installed to enter Blizzcon.

Already got the mini diablo. ;)
11/22/2018 01:03 AMPosted by Deus
After reading that they have plans to make it more like Destiny (with light MMO features) and lose the isometric in favour of an over-the-shoulder view, I got really crushed.

At this point there won't be a Diablo 4 for me.

The team has reportedly been deciding if it will keep the isometric camera angle from past Diablo games, or use an over-the-shoulder, third-person view that was experimented with in the canceled Hades. However, recent builds of the game are reportedly isometric.
Bull&%§$!

This is nothing then Damage Control, no proof? g.t.f.o

This is nothing more then Bait to the fans