show GR keys on top

PTR Feedback 2.6.4
Anyone else think showing GR keys on top of the mats will be better? I have to scroll down every time I check on keys but I rarely look at my hellfire mats stock.
That would be good but I'd prefer to just have it directly on the inventory screen, similar to how blood shards are shown.
11/22/2018 02:37 PMPosted by SwankyDevil
Anyone else think showing GR keys on top of the mats will be better? I have to scroll down every time I check on keys but I rarely look at my hellfire mats stock.

This would work better for us!
11/22/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Meteorblade
That would be good but I'd prefer to just have it directly on the inventory screen, similar to how blood shards are shown.

Agree. This would be the best location.

Failing this, top of mats page will be best.
Agree, bottom of the list about the WORST spot to put it. Top of the mats list, or, even better, next to Blood Shards.

YES, this. Not that big of a deal for non-season, but with each new season GR keys are in short supply and having them at the bottom is definitely annoying. Put them to the left of our gold ticker!

Yes. Next to blood shard will be ok.
agreed, somewhere between gold and bloodshards. Little icon and value is ideal.
When I first went to look at the GR keys in the mats tab, I was pretty excited but there's too many actions before you get to view them:

1. open inventory
2. open mats tab
3. scroll down to the absolute bottom. I have legacy hellfire mats so the bottom is further for me.

It literally feels more sluggish than running to one's stash to open it up and look at the rift key stock.

So yeah, ideally next to the gold and bloodshard counter or at the top of the mats tab.

Additionally, the mats for the Staff of Herding should probably go in the mats tab (and this is one should go at the bottom). I never want to throw out those gibbering gemstones due to how hard they are to find.
On the top, or on the bag, please.

I agree with you :D because the GR keys are not crafting mats :)
and showing the keys on inventory screen would be the best option, as we would know the quantity of GR keys at a simple glance :D
Omg yes........they need to make this change. Hate them at the bottom. Actually hate them in the mats tab. Rather they be next to the blood shards.
Or they could move it to the screen where you choose between Rift and Greater Rift. There is already a picture of a Greater Rift Stone. They just need to add the number behind.
11/23/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Kitchmann
Or they could move it to the screen where you choose between Rift and Greater Rift. There is already a picture of a Greater Rift Stone. They just need to add the number behind.

Also show how many keys you have in the confirm window when hitting accept for the grift.
It will take them months to move the location. Please just roll the patch out.
Agree. Putting the GR keys next to the gold counter is the best place. If that's too much work in the time before patch launch, make the keys show at the top of the mats tab. Showing the balance when opening up a GR is also another good spot to show it.
I agree as well.

Especially at the beginning of a season (= up to Paragon ~1000), I don't have that many GR keys. Usually I have all of them (up to 20-40) in my characters inventory, and I can see at a glance, whether I need to do some more Rifts or not.

The current handling of the GR keys is a step back, imho, not an improvement.
i like bottom of inventory - like how turbohud displays the key amount
Agree shown like bloodshards would be the best option.